I'm Not Afraid Of You

The Two Mistress

Later that night Yuri came out of the guest room in a blanket covering herself, she walked towards the stairs when she fell on the floor and cry again. Seohyun heard the cry and came out to see who it was when she saw Jaejoong mistress, she rush over to the crying girl and hug her. Seohyun took Yuri to the bathroom and give her a shower, she could hear the cry in the shower as she felt sorry that she wasm't able to help her. 

"I'm sorry." she look towards the door. "I'm sorry for not being able to help you, i came back to find you but you were gone and he was looking for me..so i went to hide. I'm really sorry." heard the water turn off. 

"It's not your fault for what happen to me." she grab the towel. "I don't blame anyone but him." 

"Let me take you to my room, you can sleep in there with me." 

"Thank you."

The girls walked back to Seohyun room when the door down the hall open and came out Yoona who was half , she came towards the two girls and slap Seohyun. Both girls were surprise by her actions but couldn't do anything but stand there. 

"I bought you for Yoochun, get use to it." walked pass the two girls. "If this happen again, i will punish you harder." 

Seohyun look at Yuri and smile, she took the girl and change her cloths and they went to bed. When the morning sun rose up the two girls woke up, Yuri felt sore from last night as Seohyun helped her walk. The two of them went down staris when they saw Taeyeon and Jaejoong already in the living room. He walked up to Yuri and Seohyun. 

"I couldn't find you last night, you went to sleep with Seohyun." Nod her head trying not to look at the man in front of her. "Look at me." 

"Oppa enough, can't you see she in pain." 

"Let's go home." walked beside Yuri and carry her in his arms. 

"Please let me down." 

"I hurted you last night, i should be the one taking care of you." kiss her forehead when she moved a little. 

"Yoochun oppa, Yoona see you guys another time." 

Seohyun watch as he carry Yuri in his arms and left the Park house, she turn around when she was greeted by a kiss from Yoochun, she was surprise and took a couple of steps back. 

"O..Oppa." touch her cheek. 

"It's just a kiss." grab her hand and pulled her towards the diningroom. 

It's been a month since Seohyun last saw Yuri, she wonder how the girl was doing but there's wasnt any way she could conact the girl since she knows nothing about her beside her name. Yoona came into Seohyun room. 

"Seohyun, me and oppa are going over sea for my photoshoot so we won't be home for a week. Stay home and don't go out to much." 

"Ok." 

"See you in a week."

"Be safe."

After the Park couple left to the airport Seohyun decided to go see how her mother was doing, when she reach their house there wasn't anyone home when she saw the landlord coming out of the home. 

"Mr. Im where my mother?"

"She left the house, and a note behind saying she moved out of Korea." 

"My..my mom left." 

"Yes, sorry i have to go." 

"Wait, do you know where she went?" 

"No." walked away. 

"Omma." she scream for her mother. "Omma, how could you leave me like that." 

Seohyun didn't go home that night as she stayed out, she went to the bar and drink alot and walked back to their old house, she broke the window and went inside the house. The next morning she woke up and look around the house once more before she left, as she got home she saw Yoochun standing there angry. She walked up to the man. 

"Oppa..i thoug."

Interrupt her words. "Where did you go?" he shouted at her. 

"I went out." 

"You slept with others guys already didn't you." he push her down. 

"I didn't do that." she said with a almost crack voice. 

"How am i suppose to believe that when you were out all night long." 

"Oppa..please i didn't do that." 

"I don't believe you." 

Yoochun took her to his room and tie her up by the bedpost. "This is for sleeping with other guys." use his belt to hit her. "I thought if i waited, you will let me." hit her again. "But i was wrong, i will never repeat that mistake twice." hit her again and again. 

When seohyun fainted he stopped and untie her, he carry her into her room and lay her on the bed face down, he called the maid to bring medicine to him but wasn't allowing anyone in her room. Yuri have been puking and having headache for almost a month, they didn't know what's going on with her since she won't go to the hospital for check up as well. Jaejoong and Taeyeon left Yuri in their head maid care as they fulfill their dutys a the heirs of their company, going to meeting, flying everywhere around the world. The head maid came into the young girl room to check on her. 

"Yuri how are you feeling?" 

"I feel like puking, i can't eat anything." 

"When the last time you had your period?" 

"Mrs. Kim what does me having my period got to do with my sickmess?" 

"It had everything to do with it Yuri." touch the young girl hand. "Think, when the last time?" 

Thought about it for a bit. "I think it's been a month since i last have it. Why?" 

Touch her belly. "You're pregnant my dear."

The word pregnant was struck in Yuri head as she had tears rolling down her eyes, she started to scream and throwing everything on the floor, when the head maid held the girl in her arms. She patted her head and held her tight. 

"Don't cry my dear Yuri, this will pass." 

"I don't want the baby, i don't want it." she said still crying. 

"I know, i know." 

"Please take it out, take the baby out of me." break the hug and face the head maid. "Please Mrs. Kim, take the baby out of me. I don't want it. I can't have it." start hitting her belly. 

Mrs. Kim stop Yuri from hitting herself. "Yuri ah, please don't do this to yourself." 

"I hate it, i hate the baby."

After Mrs. Kim got Yuri to rest she came out of her room and walked towards the phone, she dialed the young master number and left a message for them. The next day he return home while Taeyeon stay behind and finish their work. He rush into the young girls room when she saw him her tears were already formming in her eyes as she turn away. 

"Yuri is it true?" walked towards her. "You're really having my chilld." 

"No, i won't keep it. I hate it." she said to Jaejoong. 

Jae slap Yuri. "If you dare to hurt my child, i'll kill you." 

"I'm Not Afraid Of You."

Pulled her closer to him. "Don't test my patient Yuri." let go of her. 

As he left her room tears fell down her eyes, she scream on her pillow and throwing everything she could get on her hand at the wall. Since that day Jaejoong hire a personal guard to be with Yuri and follow her at every move. 

 

 

sorry or any missing words or gammars mistakes. ^^ enjoy and let me know what you think.