I'm Not Ready

The Two Mistress

Just after both girls healed completely both Jaejoong and Yoochun went to court to sigh their divorce paper, they said goodbye to each other as they start their new life. Yoochun and Jaejoong came home to see their girl waiting for them, Jaejoong walks up to Yuri and kiss her forehead. 

"Let's go home." held her hand. 

"Seohyun, i'll see you later." 

"Ok unnie, you take care. Bye Oppa."

"Bye Seohyun, Yoochun." 

Seohyun and Yoochun watch as their friends walked out and into their car, the young girl disappear from the older man sight as he went looking for her. He found her in the kitchen making food with some of the maids, he watch her cook, laugh and smile brightly with his maids. Yoochun went to his parents house without letting Seohyun or the others maids know, when he return and saw Seohyun he couldnt help but smile. 

"Hey."

"Hi oppa."

Walked over and pull her into a hug. "I miss you."

"Oppa."lightly push him away. "Food...the food ready." she said trying not to look at him. 

Stop her before she can walk off. "What's wrong?" he asks.

"Nothing."

"Look at me." the young girl look up and look away again. "Why can't you look at me?"

"It's not that."

"Than what is it?"

"The food are getting cold." got her hand away from his grip. "You should go inside and eat." run back towards the house.

"Seohyun!" he shouted for her. "Seohyun stop, i'm not done talking." he said running into the house after her. 

Jaejoong and Yuri relationship with each other was alot better than Seohyun and Yoochun, the were able to talk more comfortable with each other. Ever since the lost of their child he was more willing to let her do things outside the house and trust her more. He knew she wouldn't leave his side. During one of Jaejoong business trip Yuri decided to go out and have some time to herself alone, as she was sitting alone watching the water a man came to sit next to her. She smile at him and mind her own business. 

"I never see you here before? Are you new to this area?"

"Yes."

"Ah, Nice to meet you, i'm Yunho." stick his hand out. 

Took his hand. "I'm Yuri."

"Pretty name to match the pretty face."

"Thank you." blush a little.

"What are you doing here?" he said putting his shoe on. "If you don't mind me asking." 

"Getting fresh air."

"Ah." look at the time. "I have to go now, hope to see you around here again Yuri."

Yuri smile at the man as he walks off, she stay for a little while before she came back to the house, she went to her room and fell asleep when she heard a knock on her door, she woke up and walk to open the door when she was surprise to see him. 

"Oppa, your back?"

"I wanted to surprise you." he said and pull her into a hug. "Are you surprise."

"Yes." break the hug. "Let's go down, i'll get you something to drink."

Stop her. "No, i just want to spend some time with you." kiss her cheeks. 

Jaejoong enter Yuri room as he close the door, they laid in bed with each other when he fell asleep, she got up and went to the living room. She was just sitting when the door bell ring, she got up and walked over to open the door. Yuri was surprise when she saw who it was and he too was surprise to see her there. 

"Yuri you live here?" 

"Well..sort of. What are you doing here?" 

"I heard Jaejoong came back and wanted to visit him."

"You and Jae oppa are friends?" 

"Yes, its been while since i saw him." 

"Oh, come in. I'll go get him." 

Yunho went to sit down while waiting for Yuri and Jaejoong to come down, as the both of them step down together he notice his friend hand around Yuri waist. 

"Yunho." he ran down the stairs to hug his friend. "Its been while." he said and hug her again. 

"It has, how are you?"

"Good, doing good." break the hug. 

"I heard about you and Taeyeon."

"Ah, yes." look back and wave for Yuri to come. "I want to show you to someone."

"Her?"

"Yes, she the girl i told you about."

"Oh."

Yuri smile when she reach the two man. "Yuri this is my one of my close friend Yunho, and Yunho this is my girl Yuri."

"Hi Yuri, nice to see you again."

"You two know each other?" 

"I met her this morning during one of my run."

"Ah, ok. Let's sit." Held Yuri hand and pull Yunho with his other hand. 

"It's good to be home." 

"No where is better than home." Jaejoong said. 

"Jae, you know that Changmin back too?"

"Is he, i'm gonna kill him when i see him."

Laugh. "That's why he went to Yoochun first."

"That punk."

"Let's go out, have a meal together." Yunho asks. 

"Sure. When?"

"Tonight at 7, i'll call the others."

As Yuri and Jaejoong walked Yunho out to his car he smile and look at Yuri once more before leaving, the two went inside the house after knowning he left. Yoochun couldnt find Seohyun in the house anywhere after his friend Changmin left the house, he asks all the maid if they see her and none of them saw her. He looked and looked until he remember one place she likes to hide, he went upstairs and into the music room when he saw her playing the piano.

"Seohyun."

Turn around when she heard her name. "Oppa."

"So this is where you been all this time?"

"Yes."

"Get ready before 7, we're going out tonight."

"Where?"

He walked towards the sitting girl. "To eat, and catch up with some good friends." he sat next to her.

Seohyun was about to step up when he pull her down again, he turn to face her. "Why are you always in such a hurry to leave? Are you still scared?"

"It's not that..i just rather be alone." try to get up again.

"I don't like to be ignored."

"O..ok."

Pulled her closer as he kiss her lips, she didn't know what to do when she push him and he fell. "Sorry i have to go." walk around around him when he pulled her leg and she fell. 

"Ah." turn around to find the man in front of her. "Oppa."

"I like you Seohyun, don't test my patient."

Yoochun kiss her lips and kept her down on the floor as he wraps his arms around her body, she struggle lightly to get free when he stop kissing her and look her into the eyes. He move her hair that was on her face and slowly trace her jawline and down to her neck, she grab his hand before he reach her chest area. He lean in and kiss her once again.

"I'm Not Ready."