A Gift

The Two Mistress

After being married to each other for a while none of the heirs or heiress has feeling for each other, the tend to hide their relationship well enough to make everyone believe that they love each other very much. They put on a show for their parents and people that are important to them. They share the same bed with each other, but the love they have for one other was more of an friendship than lovers. Jaejoong and his close friend Yoochun and his wife Yoona are in the same boat and they know about each other relationship.  Whenever they meet up they talk casual. 

"Hyung, let's go out for a bit."

Look at Taeyeon. "Go have fun, i'm planning to meet some friends anyways." 

"Yoona?"

"I'm just gonna go eat. I'm hungry." stood up. "See you at home." 

"I guess we can go."

Jaejoong and Yoochun left their wifes and went off, Yoona said her goodbyes to Taeyeon and also wonder off looking for a place to eat. She walked around for a bit  until she saw a small restaurant. The young heiress went and sat down when a young girl came to get her order, she couldnt keep her eyes off the young girl. After she finish her dinner and start walking out towards her car she saw the young girl in the back washing dishes. As she stood there looking at the young girl a older lady came to her asking for money. 

"Seohyun ah, give me money." 

"Omma i dont have any money." 

"You're working, you should have money. Give me money you punk." start hitting her daughter. "Give it to me." 

"Stop, i'll give you money." Yoona in. "Here take it." 

"Bring me food later." she told her daughter. 

"Why did you do that?" 

"I don't want your mother to hit you." 

"I dont need your help." walked away. 

Yoona left and follow the young girl mother to her house, she went back and bought some food and knock on her door. She invited the younger girl inside when she give the mother some food and money. 

"If i give you money would you give me your daughter." 

"How much?" 

"1 million if  you give her rights to me."

"Show me the money first." 

"Here the check for your daughter." 

"Her things are in that room." 

"I'll give her time with you before i come get her." 

"No need, just take her and leave." 

As Yoona and the young girl mom step outside they saw Seohyun walked up to the house, her mother went up to her daughter and grab her hand and drag her towards the young heiress. 

"You going to go live with this women, she give me money for you and i accepted it. So your under her rights now." close the door on her daughter. 

"Omma...omma." 

"Go away." she said from the inside of the house. 

"Omma, don't do this to me. I will work harder." 

"Take her away now." 

"Seohyun ah, let's go. I will treat you well." 

"Get away from me." 

"Come." pull the young girl with her. "I'll give you a better home, and better food to eat. You wouldnt have to work so hard now." 

Yoona took the young girl home and got her wash up, give her a room in her house. The young heiress show the girl around her home and telling her who is who. The two were talking and getting to know each other when her husband came home, and saw the young girl with his wife. 

"Yoona who this?" 

"She a gift." 

"From who or to who?" 

"I got her for you. It's a gift for you." 

Walked over to his wife. "She pretty." he told her. 

"I know, that's why i got her. I told her what her dutys are already so she should know." 

"What's your name?" 

"Se..Seohyun." 

"Nice to meet you Seohyun." 

"Seohyun this is my husband, the one you will be taking care of. " 

"It's late, are you hungry?" 

"No, we ate." 

Yoochun and Yoona left to their room for the night as Seohyun went to her room, she went to sit by the window and looked at the full moon. She fell asleep by the window when Yoona walked into her room and saw her. 

"Seohyun ah, wake up." 

"Oh, Madam." stood up straight.

Smile at the young girl. "Why don't you just call me unnie." 

"Ok." 

"Come, go wash up i have some things i need you to help me with." 

"Ok." 

As Seohyun came down she met the man of the house. "Sir." 

"I feel old if you call me that. Call me..what do you call my wife?" look at the young girl. 

"She told me to call her unnie." 

"Ok. call me oppa than." 

"Yes, si..oppa." 

"Yoona left for the day, what you need to do is follow my order and follow me around so we get to know each other better." 

Yoochun and Seohyun went out to get cloths for Seohyun. "Since you're going to be my mistress i want you to dress better so we're going shopping." he told her. 

"Mis..Mistress?" 

"You don't know what it is?" 

"I do..but."

"I won't do anything to you yet, don't worry." 

Yoochun held the girl hand as they went into his car, the went downtown and stores to stores. After getting many cloths and jewerlys for his young mistress the two of them went to eat lunch together when Yoona came by. They were sitting together when Yoona touch Seohyun hand as the girl look up. 

"You're really pretty Seohyun, if i wasn't a girl i would go for you." 

"Huh?" 

"Yoona you're scaring her." 

"Oppa, just telling her the truth." she smile at her husband. "Seohyun in this family, there's no lies or secret. Do you undestand?" 

"Yeah." 

"Oppa did you tell her that she gonna be your mistress." 

"Yes." 

"Have you sleep with anyone before?" 

Shaking her head. "No unnie." 

"Good, Yunchun Oppa will take care of you." 

 

 

 

sorry if there's grammars mistake and such.