Ch8- Fights and Conclusions.

Juunana sai

Location: Music corridor. Time: Last few remaining minutes of Lunchtime.

Ruki decided to go to music early in an attempt to avoid the awkward conversation between Uruha and Aoi. He liked to privately warm up his vocals beforehand anyway; he thought it saved him a fair bit of embarrassment. However, he was greeted by the concerning, yet also reassuring sight of Reita leaning against the wall and trying to control his angry breathing he seemed to suffer.

"Reita?" Ruki asked softly, although he knew fine well it was him. 

When he heard the younger males' voice, he allowed himself to slump to the floor, like he'd been waiting for an excuse to do that a long time and threw his head into his hands. It wasn't that he was at all upset to see Ruki, it's just he allowed him to let it all out and look less of a nutter. Being with a freind (well, much more than a freind really) he looked less insane and was more acceptd by the general public.

They were alone, so Reita let Ruki hold him and kindly kiss his forehead again and again, who was feeling himself have watering eyes at seeing Reita so glum.

Before they knew it, they were full on kissing. Every now and then, Ruki would away Reita's tears and his hair and back. It was quite romantic really (if you kindly ignored Ruki's slight ision mannerisms) until someone impatiently tapped in Ruki's s shoulder with hard nails. He was startled and scared as to who he'd find behind him. He uncharacteristically swore, but behind him was fortunately only Uruha and Aoi. 

"How can you call me?" Uruha asked in a cold, false voice. Aoi lingered behind him not looking so much calm as embarrassed and like he wanted the floor to swallow him up.

Reita noticed they weren't alone and before he realised what he was doing, his fist reached out at light speed and full-on punched Uruha in the stomach. At first, Uruha doubled over and moaned in agony, but he fast recovered and -slapped Reita right on the cheek. Reita laughed coldly- "That all you got?? A girly, little slap."

Things escalated from there... Uruha and Reita started punching each other as strongly as they could manage. Aoi tried to break them up, but got targeted by Reita as well. His anger also took hold and soon Ruki was watching Uruha, Reita and Aoi fight. 'Where's Kai, when I need him?' He thought, as he gawped at Uruha's unpleasant behavioural change; he'd never seen HIM act like that. Begrundgily, he realised that Kai couldn't sort this one out- he was gone and this meant he had to take the upper hand. He couldn't hold back. Once he plucked up the courage, he bravely yelled "STOP IT!!!", but typically no one listened.

He yelled and yelled. They ignored and ignored; fought and fought. His tactic wasn't working, if anything it was just making things worse. 

Eventually, Ruki stepped in to hug Reita, holding him for a minute or two, despite him having tensed up and not hugged him back. Finally, he let go, but Reita just sighed and excused himself.

He walked away; along the corridor and further and further away from music. 

This time he had somewhere to go.

Somewhere called: STUDENT SERVICES.