Ch9; Pt4- Anger and Advice.

Juunana sai

The door opened and Aki went through the other door in the room. "Please don't do anything on my sofa." He whispered amusingly.

Reita was hit by anticipation- 'Thank God, Ruki!!' Had he changed his trousers?! He certainly didn't have those thighs showing earlier... Or that long, black, velvety jacket and ruffle shirt... Infanct, that wasn't Ruki at all... That was Asagi!

Ruki had mentioned him before, but Reita had never acctualy seen him talk with Asagi, so he just sat back and felt dissapointment. 

"Oh he-ello." Asagi cooed and sat on the arm of the single armchair Reita was sitting on. 

"I... Um... Have a boyfriend." The words slipped out before he realised what he'd said, but the situation was too little in comparison to all the other events that day for him to freak out about. 

"Uhuh??" Asagi nodded.

"So...?" Reita asked, getting aggressive again.

"I'm just sitting here dude." He pointed out. 

"Riiiight..." 

They sat in silence for a while, before jumping as the door opened again, as though they had been doing something wrong (they hadn't). 

It was Ruki; Reita realised he should have made Asagi move and fretted his reaction- too late now. He prepared to be yelled at in dread. Ruki set his eyes on Asagi and screamed... 

Reita swore loudly and shut his eyes, flinching.

He slowly opened one eye, but to his surprise Ruki was hugging Asagi. Acctualy seriously hugging him. 

"What the...?" He muttered to himself.

"Oh my god. Look at this lovely-person-i-just-met! It's a fangirl boy!!" Asagi squealed to Reita in a scarily high pitch, which caused him to face palm and Ruki to squeeze Asagi tighter. Did this mean that they weren't exclusive?? Reita felt embarrassed, but Ruki was shameless; he'd forgotten his boyfriend was in the room...

He wanted Asagi to himself and those thighs... 

"Oh my God!! Can I TOUCH them sir?!" Ruki squealed back, gawping at Asagi's neat, little thighs.

"Bloody hell..." Reita muttered. 

He'd called him here to talk seriously and discuss and sort out  their relationship, but it just looked like he was jumping into a new one in front of him. He really was swooning over him in a way he'd never swooned over Reita. He was kind of angry he didn't seem worried about him... Any reaction towards him whatsoever would be great; this ignorance... Not so much.

"Be my guest!" Asagi cooed and placed his foot on the sofa proudly displaying his thighs and erm, other areas, as Ruki kneeled to the floor and it like he was a money-obsessed homeless man touching a bar of platinum.

"GET A GRIP RUKI!! WE HAVE ISSUES TO DEAL WITH!!" Reita yelled; they both looked over startled, but Ruki soon turned back to the feminine male his hand was still on. 

"AM I INVISIBLE?!" Reita pulled at his hair; he was the jealous type... He shot death glares at both of them and began relentlessly pacing around his area in Student Services. 

Aki knocked on the door; hearing Reita's cries, he felt the need to interject. At first he thought he'd ignored his advice and was having noisy on his sofa, but then he noticed he was yelling word in an unhappy voice. He'd taken a liking to Reita, so wasn't having anyone upset him for that reason. He liked that Reita kid- he was honest and has a good heart. 

"Excuse me, Asagi? Follow me to the next room. We need to discuss your -ahem- Prom outfit..." He said in his professional tone.

Asagi exasperatingly got up and left the room, Ruki's head following his every movement... As soon as the door was shut and they were out of earshot, Reita stormed up to Ruki and slapped him across the face. "What the actual flying was that?!" He spat at him. Ruki looked speechless, but eventually managed to shake it off.

"So, this is where you went? Are you okay?" He asked and hugged him, pretending he'd just innocently walked in. 

"I'm fine." Reita said sulkily in his sarcastic monotone. 

"Dunno about you." He added in the same voice only perhaps a little more stroppier.

Ruki frowned and pouted at him, raising his head, so he could meet his eyes. "What do you mean?" He wailed.

"You and Asagi? What's all that about, huh?" Reita snapped at Ruki. He was fuming now.

"There's nothing going on." Ruki confirmed, his tone unbearably plain. Reita shook his head. 

"I'm not having MY boyfriend act like a around other guys, because I really like him and I care." 

Although he was being threatening, Ruki wrapped him up in a big, bear hug.

Reita strictly kept his arms pinned to his sides and tried to lean his body away from Ruki's.

"Boyfriend??" He whispered, repeating the title with bubbling eyes.

"Ruki, are we exclusive?" Reita asked as calmly as he could once the younger had let go. He held him gently by the elbows, gazing lovingly into his eyes, awaiting an answer.

The black haired male began to cry, but smiled genuinely through tears. "Yes. Yes, we are and if we're not already... We will be." He said overjoyed. He couldn't believe the gorgeus Reita was all his... "I'm sorry for earlier. I came out to me, you, Aki and Asagi by the way. I'm going to really come out soon. And I am really sorry for earlier. I hope you understand and forgive me." Reita whispered, he couldn't hate Ruki, but he could certainly kiss him...

They closed their deals with a kind kiss. "I'm sorry for fighting... And- and calling Uruha... And pushing you away... Let's do that date tonight."

Ruki grinned from hearing those sweet words. "Sure. Tonight. But first, you must apologise to Uruha and Aoi! And sort all that out!!" He pointed out, shaking Reita by the shoulders and giggling.

"Hey! I was going to!! Don't take credit!" Reita unseriously yelled at Ruki and went to fetch the two boys, before reminding Ruki to tell Aki where he'd gone. He stormed down the corridors, feeling strong and determined- he felt truley happy, funnily enough... He reached the music classroom and managed to pull Aoi and Uruha from their studies.