Ch9; Pt5- Anger and Advice.

Juunana sai

(Note: This is the last part of Chapter 9. :) )

"Oh. You." Uruha said, lookin a lot less than pleased to see Reita beaming at him. 

"I'm dating Ruki." He announced proudly in a sing-song voice.

"No , Sherlock. I had no idea. Pfft. I could have told you that, Bright Spark." Uruha swore sarcastically, unimpressed by the confession. 

Reita sighed, but kept smiling.

"Give him a chance. I want to see where he's going here, Uruha." Aoi spike reasonably and patted Uruha's shoulder. He nodded at Reita, as if to say 'Go on.'

"I'm sorry for everything." He finished. There was no need to take them to SS. That alone should do.

"Me too." Aoi agreed and patted him on the back too. 

"That'll do pig, that'll do." Reita joked. 

"PIG?! NO ONE calls MY Aoi-Chan a PIG!!" Uruha sort of half-yelled, half-whined. Aoi, however, just smirked at the comment. 

"Um, Uruha... It's a quote... From a movie...?" He whispered. 

"Oh. Right. I knew that. I was just joking. Heh, heh." Uruha said very unconvincingly (he really WAS a bad actor), feeling his cheeks burn bright red. 

Aoi tried to muffle his laugh whilst Uruha patted Reita on the back- from all the time he'd spent with Aoi, a few of his traits were rubbing onto him. Trying to distract attention from the undeniable awkwardness, he excused himself. "I'm going to get Ruki. You guys enjoy your music!!"

Aoi and Uruha nudged each other. They were so close, they didn't need words to communicate any more. They could use eyes and even elbows alone. "We're coming with you to SS." Uruha told Reita and the couple linked in with him. 

"Okaaay... Fine! Come on, let's go!" Reita gave them permission. 

"Unless you were planning to..." Aoi began, but Reita just gave him a blank look. 

He sighed and added- "Doing it, Reita. Doing it."

"Oh. I see. No. You can come." He muttered, also embarrassed now.

"Eew! What? No! I'm not watching or joining in with anything!" Uruha wailed, not quite getting the jist.

"No. Uruha. He meant they aren't going to be doing anything."

"Stop correcting people, Aoi. It's not cool." Uruha commanded, but smiled at him all the same. 

They went up to Student Services in a three. A few teachers frowned in their direction, uncertain why they would be going up together; looking unfriendly and as a result, assuming 'skiving' to be the reason. 

However, thankfully, Aki gave them the green card and opened the door for them, seeing them all linking in with each other and figuring that would cause difficulties. 

"You're Uruha? And Aoi?" He guessed, pointing at them- he'd heard enough to figure out who was who.

"Yeah. Hi." They both answered, nodding politely. 

'Yep. He wasn't kidding when he said 4/5 of his freindship group were gay. What a unique kid.'

"Hello. Have you sorted things out, Reita?" Aki asked him, looking concerned.

"You betcha. We've just come to receive my Ruki Retriever." Reita giggled at his sassy transformation, whilst the others cringed and considered if it was normal for Reita to be so happy.

Uruha and Aoi sighed and groaned at the 'joke', but Aki just laughed away and pointed them in his direction.

"Are they both high??" Uruha whispered into Aoi's ear.

"Ruki Retriever." Aoi repeated, unamused, but Reita just chuckled on hearing his 'joke' repeated.

"In joke??" Aoi quizzed further.

"No; just something I made up. Good, huh?" Reita giggled, but the others just shook their heads. 

"Have you taken something??" Uruha asked, only half joking. 

Reita just laughed.

"No, seriously. Have you? Because, you know, that's not-" he began, only a quarter joking. Before he'd been deadly serious, but he didn't want to offend anyone, especially after earlier. 

"No!!" Reita insisted and led them to Ruki. 

He was mopping his eyes with his blazer sleeve, but soon looked up and noticed them. He cleared his nose noisily into a tissue. "And I still really like you. How lucky are you?" Reita joked around some more.

Ruki pulled Uruha and Aoi into the classical Ruki group-bear hug and gave Reita a strong kiss on the lips. 

"Ok! We're here guys! Cool it!' Aoi said, realising they'd started full on French kissing each other. 'And, um, Reita, are you sure? Because we are FINE with leaving. Uruha and me do stuff all the time in school, like yester-"

They immeadetly broke apart. "La, la, la." Reita sang, sticking his fingers in his ears.

"Did he apologise Ok?" Ruki yelled over Reita, interrupting Aoi mid story opening. He didn't want to know,

Uruha and Aoi nodded in reply, reassuring him it was fine and everyone was on good terms. Ruki didn't hold grudges. Never could, never would, never should.