Ch9; Pt2- Anger and Advice.

Juunana sai

"Come on. It's confidential." The man kindly prompted, sensing Reita's nerves. 

"It's not that easy." Reita said and scratched the back of his neck. 

The make teacher sighed, but smiled. "Tell me." He encouraged, but Reita stayed silent. After a couple of minutes of silence, he saw a flash of anger in the man's eyes and forced himself to speak. 

He felt more comfortable with the man rather than the woman. It wasn't that he was ist or anything like that, but he preferred his attitude and thought he'd understand more, because of their seemingly closer ages... And ok, maybe his story was a bit more easier to tell his own gender. Not that he'd want the boys in school to know. 

"If it's something really wrong, will you report it?" Reita asked very quietly, now repidetly scratching his poor neck.

"Have you killed someone on school grounds?"

"No..." Reita said seriously, confused by the question, but then the man chuckled. Obviously a bit of an actor and a joker.

"I won't report you then."

Reita grinned. "Hey! Isn't that like against policy or something?" He laughed some more, but the man just smiled back. Then, he began to look a little angry again.

"I disagree with the policy. I mean, kids come in here all the time to say the things they can't to their parents and get told it's confidential. But then, you get all of THEM sons of - Pardon, anyway, you get all of THEM ringing up parents and police the second the kid's turned their back. It just doubles their problems, not to mention how very sly it is. We're trying to sort problems, that's what our motto seems to claim. 1 peice of advice and they're usually fine. But, if needs be, I have a 3 strikes and your out thing going on for deadly serious stuff. I only ring if things are major and the kid requests childline or some other help service. Between you and me." The SS teacher confidentially confined. 

"You just told me a secret... So... I suppose it's only fair." REIT admitted.

"You betcha. Let it all out." 

And that Reita did.

"So, I realised a while ago, that I'm gay??" He began, still nervous. The man nodded unfazed. Reita had expected him to jump a sofa away in horror or something. His reaction was quite comforting.

"No problem with that. Do YOU accept it though?" 

Reita thought about it for a while and answered honestly. 

"I'm not sure... I mean sometimes it bothers me and I'm like 'Why can't I like women?' Or I think 'Why couldn't I have been born one so  I can still love him but be more normal?' But I know what I am and I've admitted to myself. I have a boyfriend, who's been my freind for ages. He's the only one I've told and we're both... You know... Definitely gay?" 

He paused a while, thinking of how to continue. The man sensed his hesitation, as he had his nerves. "Do you LIKE having a boyfriend?" He asked, unsure where this could be going, because there are many directions for the conversation. 

"Yeah... He's great and I love him." Reita was shocked he'd naturally slipped out the word 'love', but it felt right and it wasn't a lie at all. 

"Has HE come out?" 

Reita sighed when he shook his head; for some reason, he felt guilty. 

"No. He wants to though. He's desperate to come out, but I wanted to come out with him. He's ok with that, but he's so obvious and really impatient." He admitted, feeling much more at ease now.

The teacher nodded, feeling empathy. "Don't feel pressured. But if you think you'll come out MUCH later, let him do it on his own, if that's what he wants." He advised and Reita agreed.

"Anyway, earlier today, my friend told me he was dating a freind of mine and later came out to my boyfriend with his-"

"Wait a second, is everyone in your friendship group gay??" The helper asked, who looked a bit taken a back by that. Reita had never thought of that before... Not that he was going to take it to his advantage or anything like that."

"4/5." He replied, which received a whistle in.

"Wow... Carry on." The man told him he was gripped now.

"I thought 'I should say something', but I didn't tell him anything about me and Reita. Same later on. I could tell my boyfriend wanted to, but I made him not. I'll get to that later on though,'

'So anyway, we're going out and all. In art, we flirted about. Across the classroom. He was a bit obvious, but I tried not to mind and no one noticed. Except Uruha, Aoi's boyfriend and my friend. Aoi came out with him. So, he was watching and sitting next to Ruki. But then I mouthed 'WHAT?!' at him and he pretended he hadn't noticed." Reita moaned, forgetting his nerves.

"Maybe he hasn't?"

"Oh. He's a REALLY bad actor sir."

"Aki." The man corrected, obviously with the attitude toward policy and names, he had a more laid back approach. Reita liked that.

"And how was he obvious? On a scale of 1 to 10?"

"7. He was texting me and winking and his lips and giving me THE smile." Reita said, jokingly rolling his eyes. He wouldn't have been able to tell any other teacher that. 

"Aaah. Young love. . . May I just ask you something? Do you get angry Reita? Don't worry; I was told your preferred name." He chuckled again and Reita nodded approvingly.

"Yeah... I get angry and so does Aoi. Kai- the straight one- usually holds us together, but he's on holiday." Reita told him, before getting to the awkward part.