Ch9; Pt3- Anger and Advice.

Juunana sai

He took a deep breath before checking things out- "And you really WON'T report?" He asked, cautious. He didn't want to confront his parents, when he got home. That idea didn't appeal one bit.

"100% certain. Spill the beans. I won't sell them." Aki winked and let off his soft, warm laughter again.

"Ok Aki, but this is awkward for me."

He took another deep breath and spilled the beans. "I lost my 'V' in the boys' restrooms in this school with my boyfriend, Ruki." The teacher looked unfazed, which Reita was thankful for.

"What...? Aren't you going to react? I mean thanks for not, but..."

"Everyone knows what happens in public toilets, especially in the sixth form ones. Don't fret it. First times are known for being a bit... I won't tell anyone. Besides, I doubt your parents really want to know how you do it. That's you and Ruki's business." 

That was a point; man, Reita loved this guy.

"God... Any other teacher would be yelling and running to the phone!" He exclaimed, gratefully.

Aki just gave a hearty laugh again, before leaning in and whispering- "And wouldn't that ?" Before chuckling again, Reita joining in on the laughter.

" 'That's illegal! If you're gay, you just wait till your 21!! And that's not what you do in school! You're expelled!' " He imitated before they fell about laughing some more. 

But he was here for serious reasons so collected himself and calmed down to continue the story. "The thing is... We were a "bit" loud. Talking and you know... Stuff I don't really want other people to hear." Reita admitted, confident now. Once he got to know someone well, he could happily talk to them for hours. 

"Obviously." Aki agreed kindly and nodded slowly. 

"And after, I ate with my boyfriend in the cafeteria- and Uruha and Aoi join us after a few minutes. I'd just decided to take Ruki on a date to the park, which is a big step. Plus, I've innocently hung out with one guy there before and no one's cared.'

'So my boyfriend is all like 'Does this mean...?', 'What does this mean?', 'For real?!'. And I tell him, 'I'm uncertain when I'll come out, but I doubt it'll be far away, because I myself know, I have you as a serious boyfriend and I'm certain I'm gay.' "

"The park's where everyone goes, right?" Aki asked, genuinely interested now. Unlike the others, he didn't pretend to care- he really DID care.

"Yeah." Reita confirmed and Aki patted him on the back, which caused Reita to smile. He was a lot calmer now he'd been granted the chance to speak out. 

"So, Uruha and Aoi come out to Ruki, once they come to the table and admit they've been having 'alone time'. I don't know if anyone caught on, but Ruki was a bit too happy and understanding about everything..." Reita carried on. 

"Do you think anyone did...? Catch on, that is...?" 

"I dunno if they caught on then; I mean a few people looked over, but that's probably because he kept doing this really high-pitched scream thing." Reita rolled his eyes again, which made Aki laugh. 

"You don't seem to bothered." Aki observed. 

Reita sighed and said he 'didn't know' again. "Too late to be bothered now, but never mind that bit. I'll get to that. I did kick him under the table though. Anyway, Uruha goes all y and says he 'heard some voices that sounded a lot like ours in the bathroom' and acctualy points to me and Ruki..." 

"Oh dear...' Aki sighed, 'What did you do?"

"I got angry." Reita said and sighed some more. 

'Please don't ask what I said, please don-'

"Did you say anything?"

'Damn.'

"What did you say??"

"I asked him if he was trying to say I liked in my mouth... Just after he'd came out too... I really stood up and yelled it and stormed out. God... Everyone was looking." He shook his head, releasing how wrong he'd been.

"Oh dear..." The teacher repeated and shook his head. Reita had got himself in a tricky situation. 

"How did your friend, Uruha, respond to that?" Aki asked once he'd run over the whole thing over in his head and refound the ability of speech.

"He just acted innocent, which annoyed me more. That's why I got up and left." Reita told him honestly.

"And then you came here?" Aki wondered aloud, but Reita shook his head. He let Aki know he'd gone to the music corridor to calm down and wait for his next lesson in peace.

He told Reita that was a wise thing to do, before asking- "Oh and how was Ruki whilst all that drama was going on?"

"He ate my last bit of cookie. And said 'Nom. Nom. Nom.' " Reita said in a joking monotone.

"Sounds like a keeper." Aki chuckled and Reita giggled again. "Then what?"

"Ruki found me and we started kissing, but then Aoi and Uruha found us."

Aki inappropriatly swore. After he processed what he'd done, he held his mouth and apologised, but Reita shrugged it off. Swearing didn't bother him- he was a regular offender.

"They'd gave us so many chances to come out... Suggested our uality... And I'd insulted theirs'. Even though we're really the same. I played straight. And they found us kissing." Reita said regretfully.

"Oh dear." Aki said for the third or fourth time. It really was an 'oh dear' situation.

"Uruha asked 'how I could call him'. Before I knew it, I'd punched him. Soon, me, Uruha and Aoi were full on fighting.'

'Ruki was yelling for us to stop- eventually, he got in and hugged me. I excused myself and now I'm here." He rounded off and took a deep breath, as he'd worn himself out with all this story telling. He hasn't stopped to breathe much either... Aki allowed him to catch his breath.

"Oh, Reita. You've got yourself in a right muddle. I'll get that Ruki out of class. You need to talk to him- ASAP. He'll probably be worrying about you- 'Where is my Reita?'; we'll give him his Reita. And not just because I want to meet him." Aki concluded.

Reita liked that, so he agreed. "Yeah; get Ruki."

Aki called over the moody lady teacher and told her to 'fetch Ruki', she scowled at him, but went to do it anyway. Despite Aki's unprofessional quirks, he was clearly of status and importance. 

Reita nervously sat and waited for Ruki beside Aki, watching time fly by. Why did he feel butterflies by the dozen?