abandoned and dilapidated

Nobody knows

Yesterday night I was totally convinced that the others would ask where I've been. Wrong. Nothing like that happened.

"Girls, this morning I wanted to bring my car to the car wash, you know, but as I drove off some old man crushed me! Now it does not only need a wash, it also needs a repair!", Dara complains.

Bom shakes her head. "Did he at least say sorry?"

"Of course. He got out and was totally insecure. I told him that everything's fine and he should go home..."

"Poor old man..", Minzy notes.

Bom and Dara watch her in unbelief, both with opened mouth.

"Hey, he will pay for your car.", I try to satisfy them.

Now they're all nodding.

We sip our coffee and leave the café.

"Let's go shopping!", Bom shouts full of enthusiasm.

"Yeah!", Dara and Minzy agree.

They look at me. "CL, what about you? Do you wanna do something else?"

"No, I'm fine with that.", I smile.

Actually it bores me right now.

But I follow them without complaining.

While we're scouring every shop I'm looking for Chanyeol.

Maybe he's hanging around here.

No. He's not to see.

I sigh.

Dara moans. "CL. Again. What's up? Why are you like this today?"

"Guys, I'm spending every ing day in a damn shoe store. Do you really believe I wanna be here at the weekends?"

 I know I should have hold myself back but I couldn't.

Dara looks down.

"Sorry, we didn't know. You have always liked shopping..", she sounds offended.

"No! I am sorry! I didn't mean it like that.. I'm just stressed.. you know, my boss is teasing me the whole time. Every shop reminds me of her..", I explain. I don't know if this really is the reason why I don't wanna hang out with my friends today. "I need some time for myself."

Dara nods. Bom pats my shoulder.

"It's okay.", she says. "Just leave, we will meet you at home."

"Thank you, guys... I'm really sorry.. So, have fun ..", I wave and take some steps backwards until I turn around. "Bye!"

"Bye!", they call after me.

I have the best friends one could ever have.

 

 

I'm walking to the small alley where everything started. Chanyeol told me that I could find him there.

As I arrive there's no one.

It is 4 pm. I wonder where he is.

He said he's waiting for me to come back. I'm here now.

I let myself drop on the ground. Today I'm not wearing high heels for the case that I have to jump or to climb again.

The weather is nice and it didn't rain. The ground is dry and some people are passing me by, taking a walk with their dogs.

I'm excited whenever there are steps to hear, but then I'm disappointed again because they're not coming from Chanyeol.

I would like to send him a text message, but we didn't exchange our numbers.

Suddenly someone pokes my shoulder.

I turn around, slightly startled.

"Hi.", Chanyeol smirks.

"Woah, it's you!", I say. "You scared me, why do you always have to sit on this wall?"

He laughs. "I told you, the most beautiful things are behind it. So how should I find them if I don't climb on walls?"

"Wow, you're really seeking for beauty.", I note.

I get up and Chanyeol jumps down.

"Let's take a walk.", he pulls me away.

He's not saying a word while we're walking.

He leads me into the crowded city again.

I hate the traffic sounds and the sounds of the people.

Sometimes I've got the feeling that they have nothing else to do than to walk slowly and to be in other people's way. Don't they have anything else to do? Don't they have dates?

This is really making me upset.

Chanyeol is paving a way for us through the mass.

Suddenly he holds me back with one arm. Then I can hear a loud crash. Then a terrible jar.

My head starts aching and I close my eyes as if it would help to avoid this awful sound.

"An accident.", Chanyeol says.

"This happens too often in a city like that!", I shout, because the voices of the people around us became louder.

He nods but his eyes are like frozen. They're staring to the accident.

"Let's leave.", he decides. I follow him.

We bend into a small side street and follow it for a few meters until we reach a gate.

"How do we wanna cross it?", I ask.

"I know how.", he replies. He walks along the fence and kicks away some boxes. Then I can see a hole.

He is so clever.

We sneak through it.

I look around and notice that we're at an old trainstation.

Chanyeol keeps on walking. He's heading for an abandoned train.

"You really want to enter it?", I wanna know.

"Hm.", he says, pulling at the door handle.

It takes some moments but the door opens.

We slowly climb inside.

Chanyeol sits down, me, too, on the opposite. Between us there's an old table. It's quite dilapidated here.

What are we going to do?

"Wait.", Chanyeol says as if he read my thoughts.

The train starts to pull off.

I grab the table and open my eyes wide.

"Damn! Let's go!"

"No.", he says in a calm way and holds my arm.

What is happening right now?!