Charging Time

The Baby Proposal

Mirae shifts restlessly on SM office seat, facing a cold looking ahjussi and a younger woman with wary expression.

“Miss, we don’t want to threaten you or anything. But EXO cant afford any bad news after Kris.” The woman spoke with slow tone.

 “I didn’t mean the whole situation turned to be like this Ma’am, never in first place I wanted to hurt Minseok. He is anything but mean to us.” Trembling, Mirae try not to fidgeting her fingers.

 

One month ago

 

“Mirae? Its Minseok.” Door knocked few times and revealed Minseok in plain clothes.

“Hey, I’m about to fetch Myunghee from day care. Are you coming?” Mirae quickly open the door wider and let Minseok in like usual.

“I’m sorry. I don’t think I can fetch Myunghee anymore.” 

“W-what?” Mirae feels like the world stop spinning for a while; she lifted her head and meets his stare.

“We- Exo is in big problem. Kris decided to file a lawsuit against our agency. Its mess there, Tao been crying for hours and refused to do anything.” He sighed and sat on small couch he bought few weeks ago, clearly tired from take care the broken hearted maknae.

“Oh.” Mirae pressed a gasp with her hand, shocked.

“You probably will saw it in television few hours from now, Mirae. I can’t do anything, I didn’t even know what happened on his head.”

Mirae sat beside him, listening to Minseok story. Sometimes, between the good night calls, he told Mirae how hard to be an idol, to keep up with everyone expectation. And Mirae will support him, giving encouraging words.

“You surely can do something for your brothers.” She took Minseok hands, wrapped it with her own small hands. Mirae remember how Minseok always think s are his brothers.

“I never felt so broken and betrayed. He didn’t even tell me what’s wrong and just went with the lawsuit. I failed him, I failed them.” His voice small, latched with fear and disappointment.

If world seems stopped spin before, now the ground crumbled under Mirae’s feet seeing Minseok this broken. Minseok always give me strength, she thinks, when Myunghee sick, when she needed moral support to be parent for Myunghee, Minseok always there and never let her hands go.

Mirae’s smaller arms slowly went to his shoulder, pulling him close and let his head rest on her shoulder.

“You should stay strong to support your other brothers, to let them know you always there. And they will always there too. Don’t forget me and Myunghee here.” She caressing his hair, she didn’t even care she practically hugging Minseok now.

“Why I felt like Myunghee now?” he chuckles.

Mirae laughed instantly hearing his remarks.

“You’re fine. You… are my strength, always there for me and Myunghee. Now I’ll be here for you too.” She said as she looked straight to Minseok crystal clear eyes.

 

Minseok replied her intense gaze equally. Mirae right, he thought, that’s why meeting her is the first thing I do after all. He chuckled, since when his goals shifted to make smiles on Myunghee and Mirae face? He never in relationship before, so he never know how it feels like to attached to someone else that wasn’t his family beside his band members.

 

“Okay. Then lets go.” Minseok abruptly stand up, startling Mirae.

“What? Where?”

“Fetch Myunghee of course. Charging is not complete without her.”

Mirae chuckled and stand as well.

“Come on.” She playfully pushed Minseok to the door and locked the door after she got out.

“Hey, uh, Mirae…” Minseok hesitantly spoke as they walked to Myunghee’s day care.

“Focus on taking care your brothers first. We will be fine here.” She smiled, “And Myunghee need to learn away from you. How come she loves you more than her own eomma?” Mirae clicked her tongue, pretend to look annoyed.

Minseok burst laughing at her expression.

“Yah!” she punched his now toned arms, but he keep laughing.

“Thank you.” He said, after his laughter died down.

“you welcome.” She smiled sincerely to him.

And they keep talking about anything till they get Myunghee.

 


I made their situation according the current situation regarding EXO boys.

i hope its make up for a while. so until we meet again 030