6 : Aigoo, Young Love

The Baby Proposal

Its a double update!! haven't read chapter 5? ppali ppali back juseyo~

 


Minseok tidy his jacket once more before knocking Mirae’s door. Its 8 am and he is ready to take his little “family” to Sea World. The door flung open and revealing Mirae, wearing tee and knee length jeans.

“Oh, you’re early, Minseok. Come in, I just finished made breakfast. Have you eaten?” she smiled and walked to kitchen, then carry stacks of pancakes and chocolate syrup to living room.

“Actually no.” he answer nonchalantly as he plopped on couch.

“DADDY!!” a small yell heard and the owner of voice threw herself to Minseok lap. He laughed as he held Myunghee properly and made her facing him.

“Missing daddy?”

“SO MUCHIE.” She snuggled to her daddy neck and hugged his neck with her small arms.

“Daddy missed Myunghee too.”

“Only Myunghee?” Mirae heard her own voice asking, shocking Minseok and herself. Minseok eyes landed on her shocking face.

 

An awkward pause fills the air as the two stare each other.

 

“Daddy what did you bring here?” Myunghee small voice shakes both Mirae and Minseok. He faked coughing.

“That’s, my little angel, is birthday present for you.”

 

Mirae jaw dropped when she saw the present Minseok bought for Myunghee. Few bags consist of clothes, plushies and toys.

“Don’t you think you spoiling Myunghee too much with that presents?” Mirae ask silently when Myunghee busy with her presents.

“Didn’t a daddy shall spoiling his daughter?” Minseok asked back.

“But..”

“No buts. She deserves it. And I’m her daddy.” Minseok finalizing his words, leave Mirae frown to herself.

“And here, it’s a gift.” Minseok put a smaller bag to Mirae lap.

She hesitantly open the paper bag, revealing a pretty box. Inside the box lied pretty silver earrings and necklace. She immediately looks at Minseok.

“I don’t know what is your preferences, but Taozi said its pretty so shall good with this.”

“Yes. Its indeed pretty.” She smiled and thanked him. “Gomawoyo.”

“You welcome.” Minseok smiled and signaling her to wear the present.

“Daddy, what is that?” Myunghee nudging another big paper bag beside Minseok feet.

“Oh, that is for today.”

 

Minseok open the other bags, revealing identical tees.

“I accidentally pass a store that sells couple thingy, and they have a family match tee so I decided to buy it for us.” He then hand a soft red tee to Mirae and a cute purple one to Myunghee. “I already wear mine.”

 

Mirae stunned. He is the exact stranger to her and Myunghee, but why he act more than family? Her heart warmed at the sight, when Minseok open his jacket revealing a matching tee. She then look to hers, the soft tee illustrated a woman that held a board writes “Prettiest mom” and the man on Minseok’s tee held “Coolest dad” board.

“What written on Myunghee’s tee?” she smiled.

“It’s says little angel. Didn’t you think it’s fitted her so much?”

“Oh I agree.”

“It’s customized. We can write all we want.”

“So, Im pretty?”

 

Minseok open his mouth but then closed it again, unable to speak. She just laughed softly at Minseok.

 

“Myunghee ah, lets finish the breakfast then we can go to the Sea World.” Mirae retrain her laugh then help Myunghee eat her breakfast.

 

*****

“Whoa, look at that Daddy!” Myunghee glued herself on the huge fish tank. Few clown fish swam across and few butterfly fish passed too. She poked it and keep gaping.  Minseok chuckling then squatting besides her, explaining few fishes that swam across them.

“I wonder if they taste good.” Mirae tapping her slender finger to the tank, pretend to look serious.

“MOMMY! We cant eat that cutie fish.” Myunghee violently tug her jeans.

Mirae and Minseok burst laughing at their little angel remarks.

“Daddy you wanna eat the cutie fish too?” her eyes widen in shock, staring at Minseok then she hug the tank. “No. we definitely cant eat cutie.”

Minseok feel like squashing Myunghee in his hug.

“No baby girl, daddy definitely wont let Mommy ate the fish. I wonder what else your mommy ate.”

 “Yah! Minseok!” mirae playfully hit his arm.

He chuckling and stand up, held Myunghee right hand then signaling Mirae to took her other hand. The three of them walk and looking around.

“Mommy, Daddy. Look there!” myunghee pulls the two to an open tank, few little kids surrounding the tank. Its signed turtle tank, they can touch the turtle directly.

“Full of curiosity, I see.” Minseok laughing and walk to the direction.

When they reach the tank, Myunghee instantly release herself and join other kids, listening to the guide explanation about sea turtle, leaving Mirae and Minseok stood aside.

“Aigoo. Such a lovely young couple.” Few giggling voices heard, causing Mirae and Minseok turn to their right, three middle aged woman stood there, smiling at those two.

“Taking your daughter for holiday?” one of them asking.

Minseok and Mirae looking each other before nodded.

“Our little angel 3rd birthday.” Minseok answers politely.

“omo! And both of you look so young. Your daughter is cute too.” The other one added.

“Courtesy of the mother here.” Minseok look at Mirae, smiling gently. Her heart skipped a beat at the smile.

“Oh young love.” The three ahjumma squealing when Mirae blushing.

“Mommy.” Myunghee called.

Mirae bows at the ahjummas and approaching her daughter.

“Lucky man you are, having a pretty wife and daughter.” One of them commented to Minseok. The latter just laugh politely before slightly bowing and join his “family”.

 

****

 

Minseok put the warm sweet corn on the table, which Mirae quickly took a spoon and blowing them before feeding Myunghee. The three sitting on a park, enjoy warm afternoon stroll and snacking. After Myunghee feels enough of Sea World, they went lunch and finally ended up on the park.

“Feed daddy too, mommy!” myunghee beamed, pointing at Minseok.

“Uh? No need, myunghee ah.” Minseok shook his head.

“But Myunghee want mommy to feed daddy too. Like them.” Myunghee point another direction, where another family sat. the mother is feeding both of her husband and son.

“Just open your mouth.” Mirae knew Myunghee wont stop asking unless they do so.

 

Minseok shyly open his mouth, to be feed by Mirae. Myunghee beamed happily when the elders sighing.

 

Later in the night, Myunghee dreamed her mommy and daddy lives with her on one house, stay together.

 

 


Now.. hello /bows slightly/

Im sorry I haven’t updating like forever, I been busy and all.

So I decided to double update the story. Well its actually the birthday scene is longer than I expected then I split the story on two chapters.

Mianhae /bows again/

 

Btw have you guys saw Jin – Gone MV starred by uri precious baozi??What do you think? Xiumin definitely look super handsome and the song I just love it. Jin’s voice is beautiful, and I love the song. If Xiumin weren’t starring the MV I will still love the song.

He is doing great job DJ-ing SSTP with Lay too!

 

And I currently writing one/two shots based on Gone MV story line. IDK when its gonna finished but yeah I gonna let you know when im done.

So, until next time ^^

And please comment I wanna know what you guys think about them :D