When You're Here

Skinny Love

Naeun rushed out of the classroom the moment the teacher dismissed them. She dialed Minhyuk's phone and waited for him to pick up. "Hurry," She kept mumbling to herself as she left the campus and took a right, making her way to his apartment ten minutes away from the school. 

"Hello?" Minhyuk's husky voice said from the other side of the line. 

"I'll be there in five minutes," She said. "Maybe ten. Did you eat anything yet?" Naeun asked as she entered the corner store down the street from where Minhyuk lived. 

"No," He coughed. "I didn't eat yet." 

"I'll buy you something to eat then," Naeun said as she grabbed a basket and walked towards the noodles section. "Do you want some tea?" She asked him. 

"I have tea," Minhyuk sniffed. "You don't have to buy me anything," He told her. "I have food here and everything."

"Alright then" Naeun let out a small sigh. "I'll be there in five minutes then. See you," She hung up the phone and slipped it in her back pocket before grabbing packs of ramyun and a few bowls of it for Minhyuk and herself. She went over towards the drinks and grabbed a canned coffee and an Arizona and added the two items to her basket before going to the register to pay. 

The cashier scanned all of her items and he looked at her with wide eyes. She was beautiful. Her milky white skin and her big light brown doe like eyes to her cherry tinted lips that were parted slightly as she counted her money, making sure she had the right amount. 

"Here you go," She said. Her voice was calm and soft as she handed her money to the cashier. 

The male took her money and counted it before placing it in the register. He handed Naeun the plastic bag with her items. Naeun took it with a smile before she went out of the store.

Five minute later, Naeun was standing in front of Minhyuk's apartment. She lifted his keypad and entered his password. 575836. Beep. The door unlocked and Naeun walked in and was greeted with the sound of the Minhyuk coughing in the kitchen. She made her way over to the kitchen and saw Minhuk leaning against the counter with a cup of tea. 

"Hello," She greeted him with a smile. Minhyuk turned his head and looked at her and gave Naeun a tired smile. "I thought I told you to not buy anything," He said as he helped Naeun with the bag of noodles and placed them on the counter beside his cup of green tea. 

"I know," She said. "But it was ramyun! You and I both know that you like it!" 

Minhyuk let out a strangled laugh but ended up coughing. "You're right," He smiled. "I do like ramyun." 

Naeun let out a small chuckle before taking out two bowls of ramyun and opening the packages. "I know you're sick and all," She began. "But it's probably the best thing for a soup for you, mister." 

"That's fine," He grabbed his cup of tea and took a sip of it as he leaned against the counter and watched Naeun get the still hot water from the kettle and poured it into the two bowls, letting the water cook the food. Minhyuk took the two pairs of chopsticks on top of the closed lids as it trapped the steam. 

Minhyuk stared at Naeun for a while before he spoke. "Naeun," He said. 

She turned around and he saw her beauty. He saw her innocent self and he saw his love for her. "Yes?" He heard her soft melodious voice say.

Minhyuk's heart began to throb. "Yoon Naeun," He swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat. Placing the cup down on the table, he walked over towards her and gently cupped her face with his hands. "I just want to tell you that when you're here, it's all warm and loud. There's never a moment of silence when you're around me. There's never a quiet moment with you," He said softly with a warm smile. 

Naeun looked at him with confusion etched on her face. "I don't-"

"I just want to tell you that I do love you. I just want to tell you that my love for you is here, but," He paused for a few seconds before continuing, "I think we both know our love won't be enough to last." 

"Minhyuk, look, I-" 

"I don't want to hear what you're going to say," The way he spoke was so sad. As if he knew she was going to break his heart more than she already did. "I just want to tell you that I, Lee Minhyuk, do love you. Because when you are here, I get to experience something I don't. Because when you are here, I get to love you closer." 

Minhyuk crashed his lips against Naeun's whose eyes went wide. 

 

========

I updated! Yay. lol . y update... =.=" 

Until next time, loves~!