No Matter What

Skinny Love

Naeun's eyes enlarged as she felt Minhyuk's lips on hers. Her heart began to beat faster and faster. Did she just hear him confess his love to her? She felt butterflies in her stomach as Minhyuk pulled away from the kiss. They looked each other in the eyes and there were mutual feelings evident, they had the look of love and admiration. 

"I love you so much, Yoon Naeun, I truly do love you," He said once again, as he intertwined his right hand with her left. How their fingers fit perfectly together. 

"I love you, too, Lee Minhyuk," She mumbled as she hid her face in his broad chest as her cheeks flared up red.

Minkhyuk let out a deep chuckle, "It's alright," He said tilting Naeun's head to look up at him, her round eyes were big and innocent. Her lips were curled into a small smile and she had looked at him with admiration in her eyes so obvious than before and it made his heart skip a beat that his heart was hurting. He knew that deep down inside, they wouldn't last. This love of theirs wouldn't make it far. It hasn't been fed properly for the longest time. 

"I know," Naeun said softly. "I know what you're thinking of," Minhyuk looked at her with a small, yet sad, smile on his lips. 

"Did I really wait too long?" He asked her. "Did I wait too long to tell you that I love you, Yoon Naeun? Is this why we both know it won't happen?" 

Naeun shook her head. "You didn't wait too long, Minhyuk. It's just a feeling that I have in my gut, you know? The ones that are right most of the time that you never follow and at the end, you look stupid or you get hurt. I really don't know what to do. I know I should follow my gut feeling, but I want to be with you, Minhyuk," Naeun began to cry. Her heart was aching and she didn't like it one bit. 

Minhyuk felt his own heart hurt from seeing her cry because of how torn she was. He felt her pain. He could feel the sadness from her. Her pain has always been his pain. 

Because the love they share, is something that's been kept a secret for so long has now become the only way to either bring them together or apart. Whatever they chose to do, there would be a consequence no matter what. 

 

=====

Update, yo! 

I think it'll end soon... 

Until next time, bye, loves~!