Wish

Skinny Love

Yoon Naeun. Beautiful and oh so perfect that everyone adores her. She has the brains that everyone wished they did. Her parents were successful people making her family admirable. She had so much grace that it made you think if it was possible to have that much in one person. She was pure at heart and she knew how to love. And, of course, Yoon Naeun had the Lee Minhyuk of Seoul National University. 

Yoon Naeun loved Lee Minhyuk for so many years now. She's loved him the moment she saw him. She grew more in love the moment they met eyes with each other, and now, her love for him was too much for herself to take. Naeun knew he liked her, she wasn't sure if it was returned that he loved her though. She was just scared that he might laugh at her or everything will become awkward with the two of them. 

Her heart felt so heavy that she couldn't take it anymore. She felt so sad that she loved him but she knew she had to tell him or else she'd die from her own love. 

"What did we tell you about going over to his apartment?" Her mother asked her daughter. 

Naeun looked at her with a small smile. "I'm sorry," She said softly before bowing. "I just needed help on a paper that we were assigned today in class." 

Her mother gave her a skeptical look before turning her head to her husband who was sitting on the chair and sipping his cup of tea. "As long as you don't do that too often, you're fine," He said with an uninterested attitude. "Just don't ruin your life because of a boy like him." 

She gave her parents a smile before bowing and leaving to go to her room to think for the time being.

She closed her door behind her and placed her backpack gently on the floor beside her desk and began to change into something more comfortable - a pair of shorts and a tank top with one of her cardigans around her body - before she laid down on her bed and began to cry her heart out.

Yoon Naeun, the perfect girl was not perfect. She was torn between so many things, discouraged from so many things in life. And now, she didn't know what to do but cry her heart out for the boy she fell in love with so many years ago. She cried about how he made her so frustrated and that her heart began to hurt with every single moment they spent together. Her heart felt to heavy, she didn't think it was possible. 

She still received butterflies in her tummy and how her cheekbones began to hurt whenever she could just look at him and smile at him. Naeun felt so lucky to have him in her life. Even if it's something that he didn't return to her. Because she knew that deep down, it wouldn't last. That deep down, their love might not last forever. Naeun was scared to love him because he might one day just give it all up and leave her. 

Then what. What will she do when it's over. What will Yoon Naeun do without Lee Minhyuk in her life? How will she ever love someone again after she's loved him for five years. 

With every tear that came out of her eyes, she felt a little part of her die. She covered with the sleeve of her cardigan and muffled her cries as the night went on and her parents fell asleep, here she was, hours later, still laying in her bed. Her cheeks were tear stained and her heart was aching. 

Eleven forty, her clock read. She closed her puffy red eyes and wished a simple wish before she fell asleep. 

Lee Minhyuk, I wish you would say "I love you" to me then I will be happy. 

 

=====

I hope you enjoyed it. Comment & subscribe~. 

Going to get a poster soon though.