Campus Couple

Skinny Love

Lee Minhyuk and Yoon Naeun, titled the perfect couple on the college campus. But there was one flaw to this title. These two weren't dating. Because of this flaw, the campus was pretty mad. I mean who wouldn't be? These two obviously have a thing for each other but they just won't say anything at all! 

Minhyuk leaned against the wall by the classroom door waiting for Naeun to get out of her class. Students walked pass him and gave him small smiles which he returned to them. Girls began to blush from his cute smile and guys seemed to have nodded their heads at the upper classman whom was acknowledging their presence. 

He turned his head to the left and saw Naeun about to exit the door. Minhyuk straightened his posture and fixed his black leather jacket since the weather began to grow colder as the days went on. 

Minhyuk saw Naeun exit out of the room. He pushed himself off of the wall and he walked beside her, wrapping his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him. 

"Hello," She greeted him with her usual breathtaking smile of hers. "How was class?" 

"Oh, you know," He said. "The same as always. How was class for you?" 

"Well, I told you we earlier that we had a test and that was easier than I thought it'd be," She said while they walked to the courtyard. "Didn't you have a test today?" Naeun asked him. 

"I did," Minhyuk replied. "It was really easy since I studied last night." His lips quirked up in a smile. 

Naeun couldn't help but smile herself. Last night Minhyuk and her had studied at his apartment for their tests with Chinese take out to eat and cans of Arizona iced tea. For most of the night, they weren't even studying, they were just watching t.v. shows and talking about pointless things in life. 

"I think we both studied a lot last night," She said as she sat down at a picnic table with Minhyuk releasing her waist and sitting across from her. 

I really like you, he thought to himself. I really do like you, Yoon Naeun. 

Minhyuk looked at her and smiled as she took out her folder with her papers from her previous classes along with an orange and yellow highlighter. She was his angel. Yoon Naeun is his love. 

Both of them knew that they liked each other, they both knew there was a mutual feeling between the two of them. What really made things difficult were that these two were too shy to actually say anything about what they felt towards one another. They weren't sure how to say it. These two weren't sure what would happen after they say something about their feelings. It was something that puzzled everybody. Something that was indescribable but yet it made these two content in each others presence. 

This feeling is something every would want in life. This feeling is something these two held even though nothing was said and nothing was done. Their love was incomplete at the moment but neither Minhyuk nor Naeun minded. 

But just how long will this skinny love last for this unofficial campus couple. 

 

============

This is the first chapter for Skinny Love . I hope it's okay. I know its short but it's going to be a quickie. 

Until next time, loves~!