Watching

Skinny Love

"Naeun," Minhyuk called her name gently as he shook her shoulders. "Yoon Naeun, c'mon, it's time you get up." 

"Just give me five more minutes," She rolled to the other side of his queen sized bed. Minhyuk couldn't help but roll his eyes and smile at her.

Minhyuk climbed onto his bed and placed his head on her arm. "Miss Naeun, I would like to ask you to get off my bed and to get up right now or else I'll just keep you here, forever." 

"Keep me here forever," She said softly with a playful smile on her face. 

Minhyuk let out a chuckle and nodded his head slowly. "I'll keep you forever then," His voice was velet soft and sweet making Naeun melt under his every word and every touch. Or as long as I can keep you.

"What time is it?" Naeun asked him. 

"Ten thirty." 

Naun let out a groan and turned around to face him. Minhyuk moved his head and sat up right and watched her move around to the other side to grab her phone. He noticed how she had a small smile as she read her messages and how she ended up pursing her lips together in a thin line. 

"Is that your from your parents?" He asked her. 

"Yeah," She said quietly remembered what her parents had said to her the previous night. 

"We've told you countless times to not be with that boy. He's not good for you. He's only going to influence you in bad ways and make you a horrible person if you don't listen to us. We don't like him and you know we never will." 

"Are they still not liking me?" Minhyuk looked at her with sad eyes and she began to bit her bottom lip and her fingers curled around her phone, knuckles turning white. 

Naeun looked at him with semi-wide eyes. Her heart began to crack the moment she saw his eyes look into her very own. His sadness was visible and his hurt was heard in his beautiful voice he owned. She shook her head and put on a small smile on her lips. "How can they?" She asked him. "How can anyone not like you?" 

Minhyuk watched her lips move and her words slowly float in the air and made their way to his ears. He felt his heart warm up to her words and how she tried to keep him from hurting. Something that she's always done for him. It's something she'll always do for him. And it's something he'll always do it for her also. 

"I should get going though," Naeun said getting off of his bed. I shouldn't have knocked out and now I'm in big trouble.

Minhyuk watched her as she started to pack her books in her bag and get her jacket on. "I can take you home," He said catching her attention. 

"You don't have to," She said awkwardly. "I can manage by myself." 

"I insist," He told her as he got up and put on his black leather jacket from his bed frame. 

Naeun nodded her head before making her way out of his room and towards his front door. Minhyuk followed behind her and watched her back. Her lonely back that was covered by her light blue backpack that was occupied with her books. Always so studious. Always so sweet. And always so loving. 

He watched as she put on her old worn out white converse. He watched as she unlocked the door and how she turned to him and gave him a smile. He watched as his heart began to hurt and his love began to grow so much more for her to the point where it was painful. Minhyuk watched as she began to illuminate with so much beauty and so much love that he, too, couldn't take it anymore. 

Because all he could now, was watch. 

 

=====

Chapters gon be short. I hope that's okay with you guys.