Come Over

Skinny Love

Minhyuk laid in his bed thinking about Naeun and him. How maybe they'd be able to hold hands together or laugh at inside jokes or maybe being able to steal a few kisses here and there. 

He imagined being able to hold her close. To whisper sweet nonsense into her ears and recieve small giggles and light laughter from her sweet lips. The lips that he'd love to kiss one day. Minhyuk imagined the soft hand of hers that he'd want to hold forever and her soft gentle touches her every fingertip will leave on his skin. 

Minhyuk imagined the unending results of what his life would be like with her in it. With her in it as his lover, not friend. 

His body was covered in his dark gray blanket that matched his bedsheets. Minhyuk's dark brown hair was a mess and his lightly tanned skin was a pale color now. His forehead had beads of sweat on it. 

"Naeun," He kept saying throughout the night. His eyes were tightly closed shut and his body was shivering. 

Minhyuk woke up feeling grogy. Head throbbing, body aching. He felt so stuffy that he wasn't sure what to do.

Wrapping himself up in his blanket, he got out of his bed, almost tumbling over. I feel like today.

Making his way to his small kitchen, he grabbed his kettle from the stove and brought it over to the sink to put in new water then placing it on the stove again to boil.  

He made his way back to his room and laid himself on the bed. Minhyuk's phone beeped. Stretching his arm out, he grabbed it and saw it was a text from Naeun asking why he wasn't in class.

To: Naeun 

Can you come over, please?