The Sweet Escape

With You

Donghae was busy fixing his cab, noticing Taemin already dressed up getting for school. Since his brother can’t afford the expensive school he decided to just let enroll him nearby.

“H-hyung…”

“What?” he asked back still his eyes fix on his cab.

“I don’t have money for school, c-can I have some for me to buy food?”

Donghae wiped his hand and reached for his wallet.

“Here, remember after school you need to go back here. While I am away clean the house do you understand.”

Taemin just nodded at him and walked away.

“Donghae-hyung.” It was Kyuhyun one of his friend and Sungmin’s fiancé, who worked as a photographer in the Press.

“Oh Kyuhyun what brings you here, have a fight with Min?”

“Nope, my friends and I are planning to go out tonight wanna join?”

“I can’t I might stay late and you know I don’t go out right?”

“Yeah, yeah such a boring hyung.” Kyuhyun replied.

Donghae rolled his eyes and closed the compartment of his cab. Kyuhyun can’t help but noticed the other guy who walked away earlier.

“Is that your little brother?”

“Half brother.” Donghae corrected him.

“Still bitter with your father huh?”

“Whatever, I’ll just take a bath and need to get ready and you scram, don’t ruin my day.”

“Yeah right your day is always ruined.” Kyuhyun replied.

“Well who would have thought you would take care of him, you Lee Donghae who is allergic to any responsibilities.

“What do you want me to do bring my father back to life an d argue with him.” Donghae said as he wiped more sweats from his body, suddenly Sungmin appeared.

“Oh Kyu I thought you already left.”

“Not yet honey I’ll take a ride with Donghae-hyung that’s why I dropped here, I’ll be late tonight you know drink with some friends.”

“Sure, just don’t get drunk okay?”

“That won’t happen babe.”

“I dropped by to give you your packed lunch for work, Donghae got one for you as well.” Sungmin said as he give their respective foods and left.

“I feel lucky I have my Minnie.”

“Yeah, yeah when is the wedding?”

“Perhaps… 3 months from now, I was just planning to get a big scoop then once I have the money I’ll marry Minnie.”

“Marriage tsk…”

“Such a bitter hyung you know what why don’t you get married too? You know like getting that special someone.”

“No thank you.” Donghae sardonically replied as he went inside the house.

While in the hotel.

“Do I really need to do this disguise?” Eunhyuk said as he looked into the mirror to see his uncles’s work.

“That would work. Your father’s going to kill me.” He sighed.

“He won’t find out I promise.” Eunhyuk replied giving him a reassuring smile.

“No stand up and let’s see.” Eunhyuk looked at him as Leeteuk smiled.

“Thank you uncele.”

“Now, don’t make me cry.” He said as he wiped a small tears in his eyes.

“So you have one week after that promise me you will be back okay?”

“Yes, oh I am so excited I have waiting for this for a very long time.” Eunhyuk said excitedly.

“So here is some money for you, don’t forget to get in touch with me okay?”

“Yes I will.”

While the two guards are outside doing their job, they suddenly heard a scream and hurriedly went inside. They saw Leeteuk having a hard time to breath. (he is so good in acting) They want to call the dctor but everytime he would here it he would freak out not wanting them to discover that he is just pretending this situation gives Eunhyuk a diversion to go outside he hurriedly run into one of the empty elevators, he suddenly noticed Ryeowook trying to get into the lift, afraid of getting discovered he closed the door right away. He hide to anyone that might recognized him, as he walk down the escalator he saw one of his father’s assistant so ran back up again and almost bumped into Ryeowook so he look for another way to reach the exite.

Five, Four, Three, Two, One…

Finally he was outside, he is no longer in the four corner of that hotel he smiled to himself contentedly.

He didn’t waste his time and started to explore the place.

Back in the hotel it was now discovered Eunhyuk is missing Ryeowook and Yesung went to look around and he was nowhere to be found.

“So any news.”

“Negative no sign of him damn it!” Yesung cursed.

“I should haven’t let him out of my sight, call the king.”

“What shouldn’t you call him not me?”

“And why?”

“You’re the king’s personal secretary.” Yesung answered back.

“Excuse me aren’t you the head of security?” and they argue nonstop with Leeteuk only watching them arguing who should have been responsible in taking care of Eunhyuk suddenly Leeteuk interrupted.

“If you call the king you both lose your jobs.” With that they were left speechless, and Leeteuk just smiled.

After Donghae dropped Kyuhyun to his workplace he decided to take a break again he felt tired and hasn’t eaten anything since he prioritized on fixing his cab and have Taemin eat the remaining food this morning. As he keeps on driving he saw a guy , realizing that his service is needed he decided to stop.

Eunhyuk on the other hand was love strucked upon seeing Donghae is this what his uncle is talking about. Is this the music, and those chimes and bells that he us hearing upon laying his eyes on him but suddenly he was snapped out of his trance when he was asked by Donghae to where he is heading.

“Uhm anywhere.”

“Anywhere?” Weird guy Dinghae thought to himself.

“Fine just tell me where you want me to drop you and sorry to be rude but you seem lost.”

Eunhyuk just keep smiling at him.

“No I am not lost… I am found.” He replied and looked at Donghae closely.

“Uhm, I shouldn’t have let you inside, you see I am kind of hungry and…”

“I can go and eat with you.” Eunhyuk happily replied.

“Hey mister I am not going to eat in some fancy restaurants with your looks you seem like a rich person and I don’t make friends with people like you.

“Oh… well we’ll eat wherever you want to eat I’ll go with you.”

Donghae looked at him in disbelief this is the first time he a persistent person.

What did I get myself into. He grunted as he still see Eunhyuk smiling nonstop at him.

 

A/N I'll be out since we had triple birthday celebration to attend, we'll have  party in a hotel Yey!