The Sad Goodbye

With You

Eunhyuk was ironing the clothes as he stares impatiently at the wall clock he wondered why Donghae hasn’t gone home yet. Taemin who had noticed it call his attention.

“Hyung, you keep staring at the time.”

“I just wonder why Donghae is not yet home.” He said with a frown on his face.

Taemin just smiled as he go back doing his assignment along with Minho, yes after his birthday they confessed their feelings to each other and became a couple and the taller guy would usually bring Taemin back home or do the studies with him, much to Donghae’s annoyance but due to Eunhyuk’s convincing everything became okay.

Suddenly everyone’s attention went to a overjoyed Donghae who had just gone home.

“Hyukkie, Taemin! I have news” he said happily.

“Hae calm down what is it?” Eunhyuk said as he see Donghae this happy.

“The cab it’s mine aleady, it’s ours.”

Really?” Eunhyuk reading the documents. “That’s great!” he hugged him and showered Donghae with kisses.

“Errm, hyung, remember, Minho and I are still in front of you.” The younger said looking at the pair blushing realizing they are not alone.The next day, as Donghae eft early Eunhyuk was happily humming inside the house when Kyuhyun suddenly visited him.

“Oh Kyuhyun, too bad  Donghae left already you want some drinks, or some food just wait I am almost finish cooking.”

“No need your highness.” Kyuhyun muttered.

“W-what did you call me?”

“Prince Eunhyuk, son of Soo Man had been gone for almost 4 days and now the people are looking for you.”

“I—I…”

“I won’t tell this to Donghae-hyung but how about your family?”

“I will not go back, I won’t leave Hae, I promised him I…”

“That’s good to hear.” Kyuhyun smiled.

“Aren’t you going to get a scoop about me?”

“Nah, you’re my friend and also Donghae-hyung, Sungmin would skin me alive if I hurt you as well.”

“T-thank you Kyuhyun.”

“So?” Kyuhyun ignored his thanks and look at the food. “Looks delicious so can I have some?” Eunhyuk just nodded waiting for the lunch to be prepared.

 

Donghae had taken someone at the hotel as the passenger left he noticed the man left something.

“Sir you for---“ suddenly his words stopped as he saw a magazine with Eunhyuk on the front page.

“Hyukkie?” he wondered why Eunhyuk was on the magazine. Suddenly he approached someone that might answer his question.

“Excuse me do you know this person who is in the magazine?”

“Oh that’s Prince Eunhyuk, he had been gone for many days now, the king had arrived because of him why do you ask?”

So Hyukjae is Eunhyuk. Why would he lie to me why?

 

Eunhyk was almost done with all the household chores, Taemin is still not home, Sungmin and Kyuhyun is busy with their upcoming wedding so he is so sad being alone and Donghae is late than usual, suddenly he smiled seeing the door opened and see Donghae and jumped to hugged him.

“Hae!” he said as he embrce him but Donghae shook his hands away.

“Is there a problem?” he asked noticing that the cold Donghae he know seems to be back, suddenly his eyes widen when Donghae throw a magazine in front of him.

“H-Hae…”

“You are a prince.” Eunhyuk just nodded in response.

“Why did you lie?”

“No I did not lie Hae.”

“Why didn’t you tell us.”

“You would have not accept me and you would have not love me. So lonely there please I want to be with you I want to marry you…”

“ENOUGH! Tommorow morning you’ll go.” Donghae said as he remove the blonde-guy’s hand away from him. Eunhyuk was left crying on the floor with his heart got broken.

The next day as arranged it was Kyuhyun who will bring him back to the hotel, SUngmin was comforting a crying Taemin Eunhyuk who looked at Donghae’s window not even seeing him, he does not know Donghae was secretly glancing Eunhyuk one last time before seeing him gone in his life.

(in the hotel)

Chaos are all gone Eunhyuk was back, his father had got angry with him running away. As he and Leeteuk were left alone all he do is cry, his uncle just comforted him not knowing what to do.

“Oh dear child don’t cry…”

“I failed uncle…”

“You did not you hear the music.” His uncle replied .

“But we did not end up together.”

“End it hasn’t ended yet until your love for each other is gone.”

“I love him so much, I am willing to give everything up for him.”

“Oh Hyuk…”

“All I want is to be happy, now I have found the one who could give me that happiness I lost him.”

“As long as Donghae loves you, you’ll never lose him.” Eunhyuk keeps on crying as he hugged his uncle.

(at Donghae’s)

While Donghae was staring at his house blankly Taemin tried to approach him but to no avail his brother is still drowning in sorrow.

“You know hyung you won’t be like that if you haven’t let him go, it’s obvious he choose you over the life he had.” He said as he walked away leaving the brunette guy alone.

(Back in the hotel)

The next day, will be the scheduled day Eunhyuk will be back to his own country, he is still spacing out until his father approached him.

“You had been like that since you return here forget about him he is just a commoner. Make sure you do your duties right this time, you already put shame to our family” Eunhyuk did not replied just staring at one of the stones Donghae gave to him back when they were in the beach. As the elder man left him alone Leeteuk decided to talk to his brother.

“Hyung don’t be so rough on him.”

“He had been a disappointment, he was different from his mother.”

“But you never tried to understand her all he wants is to be happy.”

“He has everything, what more could he asked for?” he angrily replied to Leeteuk.

“But brother, happiness is not all about riches and fame, happiness is being able to share something with someone you love please understand.” Leeteuk pleaded.

At his room Eunhyuk looked into the mirror, not ready to leave the Korea not ready to leave Donghae.

Hae, will this be our ending? He asked himself but his thoughts were cut off when Ryeowook appeared and inform him to make a speech in front of the press for one last time before leaving for good.

 

A/N I know poor Hyukkie, can DOnghae still claim him? Will he be able to stop Eunhyuk... sorry for the update so tired from work