The Sad Yet Best Birthday

With You

“Thank you for this uncle.”  Eunhyuk said as he met with his uncle in some private place.

“Anything for you, next time don’t waste money like that geez.”

“You know I have soft spot for kids.” Eunhyuk replied smiling at him.

“So how is it going?” Leeteuk asked him as he see Eunhyuk eating his pasta.

“I found him.”

“Him?”

“Yes uncle, the one destined for me, what you say is true when I saw Donghae I see chimes and bells and music like what you had told me, but he is a bit cold to me I know he does not hate me but…”

“So you’re giving up?”

“No! why should I? You find your love uncle Heechul does not and so am I.” he replied nodding reaussringly.

“I guess being stubborn and hopeless in love is really in our genes.” Leeteuk said smiling. After they had a lunch together they decided to part ways, Leeteuk hugged him tightly since it will be for a very long time that they would meet again.

He decided to dropped by the convenience store and buy something to cook for Donghae and Taemin. He no longer burn food like he used to good thing Sungmin helped him a lot. As he arrived home he saw Taemin walking back and forth before he approache Donghae who is so tired from work.

“Hyung.”

“What is it?” Donghae replied not looking at him.

“C-can I go out tomorrow, with some friends.”

“Why should you go with them?”

“I…”

“Look Taemin, I don’t have enough to tolerate such leisure tell them you can’t go with them.”

“But hyung.”

“That’s final.” He said firmly going to his room. Taemin try not to cry especially when he saw Hyukjae.

“Taemin, I guess Donghae is just worried something might happen to you.”

“He does not get it at all…”

“Huh?”

“He does not know it’s my birthday tomorrow, I just to enjoy that special day with my friends.” He said finally tears run down from his cheek and Eunhyuk gently wipes it.

“How about we go together and we can bring anyone that is special to you.”

“Eh? But how about hyung?”

“He is working all day and we’ll be back before he knew we’re gone.”

“But I don’t have—“

“I’ll take care of it okay.” He said as he hugged him. Eunhyuk had always observed how distant Donghae and Taemin he never dare to ask what is the main reason all he knew is they are half brother nothing more nothing less.

As promised when Donghae left to work, He and Taemin prepared themselves, Eunhyuk decided to go to amusement park with Taemin and he was introduced to Minho, Taemin’s classmate/bestfriend/crush.

The day is filled with fun they took every ride and played every games.  Minho and Eunhyuk contentedly looked at the smiling Taemin.

“I have never seen him this happy.” Minho commented.

“Huh?”

“You see in school, he rarely smile he distanced himself took me a long time for him to open up to me and I…”

“You love him don’t you.” Eunhyuk butts in.

“Huh?”

“Well seems like Taemin will be happy if he hears that from you.” He said making Minho blushed.

As they rest, Eunhyuk laid the food he made and the cake he bought for him.

“Happy Birthday.” He said happily.

“Hyung…”

“Now make a wish.” Taemin closed his eyes and blow his candles suddenly Minho appeared with a bouquet of flower.

“Taeminnie happy birthday.”

“Wow Minho, these are so beautiful thank you.” He said as he kissed him on his cheeks. And they started to dig in and eat.

 

(in the hotel)

“Hi Kangin my love, how’s the shooting? Did you eat well? Don’t skip foods okay? Yes I am happy, Eunhyuk has found his prince like how I find you before. I was thinking after your work is done how about we visit Heechul and Hangeng in China and let’s do our honeymoon there what do you think.” Leeteuk smiles happily talking to his husband on the phone while on the veranda….

“Wookie, you might catch a cold.” It was Yesung who gave his jacket to Ryeowook standing at the balcony of their hotel room.”

“Thanks so…”

“I was sorry if I scolded you when the prince runaway.”

“No, I should be sorry because I feel like I belittle your job.” Wookie said as he leaned onto Yesung’s shoulder.

“It’s okay, I know Eunhyuk doesn’t like us because we’re strict maybe this is the reason he runaway.”

“I know…” as they share a kiss Ryeowook’s phone rings.”

“Kim Ryeowook… What!” he suddenly look at Yesung with worried eyes.

“What is it?”

“Sungie I swear I did no day anything to his highness…”

“Is there a problem?” he asked worriedly looking at his petite boyfriend in panic.

“He will go to Korea tommorow.” Both of them walked out and go to Leeteuk’s suite who is still busy talking to his husband.

“Your highness.” Ryewook called him.

“What is it?” he asked as he bid goodbye to Kangin and end the call.

“His majesty the king will go to Korea, he learned that the prince runaway.”

“WHAT!”

(Somewhere in the city)

Donghae arrived at home not seeing anyone around. He looked at the clock it’s almost 8pm. He decided to drop by Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s place thinking Taemin and Eunhyuk might be there.  Kyuhyun who opened the door.

“Hyung, why you here you ruing my candlelight dinner with my Minnie.”

“Have you seen Hyuk and Taemin.” Kyuhyun shook his head however Sungmin suddenly worries he knew where the two have gone to. Donghae knew by staring at the bunny guy that he knew something after being interrogated he give and tell Donghae where the blonde-guy and Taemin went to.

Taemin looked at his watch as he was worried because Donghae might arrived anytime, as they arrived near the house Minho bid them goodbye, walking happily their smile was gone as they see Donghae glared at them.

(Inside the house)

SLAP!

“Hae! Stop it.”

“YOU STAY OUT OF THIS!.” He souted at Eunhyuk who can only helpless witness Taemin getting hurt.

“IS THIS WHAT YOUR PARENTS TAUGHT YOU HUH? TO DISOBEY SOMEONE WHO IS OLDER THAN YOU!”

“Hyung I…”

“DAMN IT! YOU UNGRATEFUL! I FEED YOU I LET YOU STAY IN THIS HOME AND YOU DON:T OBEY ME HUH? YOU STOP ACTUNG LIKE YOU WILL GET EVERYTHING RIGH AWAY BECAUSE YOU ARE NOW LIVING IN FANTASY!”

“STOP IT HYUNG! WHY CAN’T YOU JUST TELL STRAIGHT TO MY FACE THAT YOU HATE ME BECAUSE FATHER LEFT YOUR MOM FOR MY MOM HUH? WAS IT MY FAULT I AM THERE SON? WAS IT MY FAULR I BECAME YOUR HALF BROTHER, THIS PLACE THI ISN’T A HOME THIS HELL I HATE YOU HYUNG!” Taemin said as he runaway outside, Donghae tried to follow him but was stopped by Eunhyuk.

“Hae, stop it please, why can’t you just be happy for Taemin why are you torturing yourself?”

“Because… life ! Did you know in his age I work all by myself no mother, no father beside me just ME! But Taemin he has everything!”

“But he is just like you now, he needs you he needs your love and… just so you knowwe went out not because we just want to have fun without any reason, it’s because it was Taemin’s birthday.” Eunhyuk said which made Donghae speechless.

He walk outside to look for Taemin he was relief when he just saw him crying near his cab.

“There you are.” Donghae said.

“Look hyung I—“

“I’m sorry.”

“Huh?”

“I’m sorry if I take everything out on you, maybe I was just envious because you grew up surrounded by love unlike me who was left alone and—“

“He loves you…”

“What?” Donghae asked.

“Appa, he love you so much, I know when  was a kid when he learned your mother passed away, he wants to get you and live with us but he heard you run away from the orphanage he and umma never get tired to look for you until my umma died, Appa he still tried to look for you so she can let you live with us but unfortunately he left us too. Hyung I was the one who asked my auntie to look for you, I wanted to live with you not in the big house I want to feel the suffering you feel, and at the same time I want to know you more. Even if you keep pushing me away. Here.” Taemin handed him an envelope.

“Appa said before he died to give this to you, he wants you to live happily, he wants to share with all his fruits of labor that he hasn’t give when he had left you.”

Donghae cried seeing a letter and some money he looked at Taemin and finally for the first time he hugged him tightly.

“I’m sorry hyung is sorry for hurting you Taeminnie.”

“W-what did you call me?”

“I heard that guy with you called you that name by the way is he your boyfriend?” Donghae said as he looked curiously at his little brother.

“Uhm that…”

“Well he better not make my little brother cry or hyung will castrate his balls, tell him that okay.”

“Yah hyung!” Donghae smiled and ruffled his hair.

Eunhyuk who is looking by the window is smiling and as they enter the house Donghae offered his room for Taemin to sleep, happily the younger guy went inside and  say his goodnight.

Eunhyuk who walked to his room was stopped by Eunhyuk.

“Hyukkie…” His eyes got wide it was the first time Donghae call him Hyukkie like he asked before.

“Thank you for everything.” He said as he give him a peck on his lips and smiled at the blonde guy who stands like a statue. “Goodnight Hyukkie.” He said going to his room. Eunhyuk touch his lips still dumbfounded.

I know it’s Taemin’s birthday not mine but I felt like I have received the best advance birthday gift ever in my life. He thought to himself as he smiled into his sleep.

A/N So Eunhyuk's father will arive, little KAngteuk moment even it's over the form, minor minor Yewook, a little 2Min, minor minor Kyumin, and The Eunhae Kiss! Finally DOnghae wamred to his brother who wants to have a celebration? ^^