The Sweet Ending

With You

Taemin, Sungmin and Donghae are all in the silence is engulfing them, Taemin tapping his foot looking at his dazed brother. Sungmin still reading a newspaper about Eunhyuk and Donghae looking at the watch.

“How many hours more?” he suddenly asked.

“More hours for you to chase for the prince.” Donghae looked at Sungmin as he replied to him seriously.

“I can’t”

“Such a coward fish, do you know how Hyuk love you and you are just letting him go.” Donghae ignored them and just look at the clock.

“Donghae, no matter how many time you look at the time it will change and as it change, the further you will be to Eunhyuk, we don’t know when he will be back or if he will be back.” Sungmin said to him seriously.

“Hyung, your pride will be your heart break aish you are so frustrating to watch.” Taemin shook his head as he opened the television.

(At the hotel)

As Eunhyuk had been dressed into his royal clothes, Ryeowook approached.

“Your highness, in 30 minutes be ready as you will make a speech in front of the press.”

“Yes I will.” He replied dryly.

“I know how you feel, I am sorry if I had been strict to you I—“

“It’s okay Wookie, it’s your job like my duty for my country. Just leave me alone for now.”

Ryeowook nodded and do what was said to him. His thoughts were snapped when Leeteuk went inside.

“You look beautiful.”

“Thank you uncle, but these clothes it makes me feel sad I feel like I am looking at someone I don’t know.”

“Still thinking of him?”

“Yes.”

“Then believe that anything is possible.”

“I just hope so.” Suddenly his father arrived and tell him it’s time. Eunhyuk went out with his uncle beside him. He spotted Kyuhyun along with the press people.

“Kyuhyun.”

“Hyung, I mean your highness.”

“Hyung is fine, how’s Donghae?”

“He’s sad, aish that stupid hyung of mine.” He sghed. “By the way you look beautiful.”

“Thank you Kyuhyun, I better go now.”

As his name was called he was nervous starting his speech.

“First of all, these past few days I was gone I saw the beauty of your country, the kindness of your people though it broke my heart seeing some poor kids on the street I hope you help them, I want to thank for your warm hospitality—“

(at Donghae’s place)

Taemin’s eyes widen seeing Eunhyuk on television.

“Look it’s Hyuk-hyung!” Donghae turned his head and look at the blonde-guy making a speech.

I want to thank the people who had taken care of me, and I want to thank that special person who had shown me the happiness of life, I want totell you I love you and that will never change because this. He saw Eunhyk poiting his own heart. Will just be for you. Thank you.

As the speech ended Donghae snapped realizing how stupid of him letting Eunhyuk go.

“We have an hour right?” he looked at them and they both nodded, Sungmin smiled knowing what’s going on Donghae’s mind and they hurriedly go to his cab. It was a bit traffic but they are hoping to get in time. While at the hotel, seems like fate is with him as after his speech press people are asking questions extending their stay.

After thurty minutes, Donghae arrived in the place, Taemin sneakily entered the hotel and look where Eunhyuk is as he entered the hall.

“HYUNG!” he said as two men restraint him.

“Taemin!” Eunhyuk exclaimed, as he tried to go to him his father held his hands. “You won’t embarrass our family.” He said sternly. Eunhyuk looked sadly at him and at Taemin who is still shouting his name, he looked at his uncle who is in sorrow seeing his own nephew thorned, Ryeowook and Yesung also feel sympathy for him. Eunhyuk once again glance at Taemin and his father and suddenly he had made up his mind, taking off his crown and giving it to the elder man.

“I am sorry father, I love him.” He said as he run off the stage, Yesung stopped the security from chasing him, Leeteuk smiled. Taemin and Eunhyuk hugged each other, the blonde guy smiled at him, Taemin understanding what he was looking for point his head towards the door. Eunhyuk nodded as he understood and run off the place.

Donghae who was walking back and forth, wondering Taemin won’t be able to see Eunhyuk, is it too late but his worries were cut off when.

“HAE-HAE!” it was the voice of the man he love, smiling at him running to him. He can see Eunhyuk throwing his gloves, jewelries, leaving him in his polo and pants, Donghae also run into Eunyuk and as they met, Donghae smiled carrying Eunhyuk spinning him. Eunhyuk caressed his cheeks, Donghae held his one hand.

“Hyukkie I…” and Eunhyuk put his finger on Donghae’s lips.

“Just kiss me, that’s what prince do when they save their princess and when they meet again right?” Donghae smiled and passionately kissed him. Ignoring the people now watching at them. Leeteuk is almost cheering, Ryeowook and Yesung held each other’shand, Eunhyuk’s father at first was frowning but now he is smiling. Taemin smiled in victory. Sungmin who was with them go to Kyuhyun and kissed him both smiling as the two lovebirds reunite.

They separate as they both gasped for air and hugged each other again

“So it means…” Eunhyuk wants to make sure and DOngahe nodded knowing what the Katter want to asked.

“Yes I am not letting you go, even if you burn all my clothes, cooked burnt fish, annoy me in the morning I no longer care.”

“Then I no longer sleep in a separate room.” Eunhyuk asked with a pout.

“That… we can talk about it.”

“Yah! I am serious.”

“Of course, you’ll sleep with that’s if it’s okay that you might see the ert side of me.” Donghae smirked.

“As long as it’s Hae-Hae maybe I can tolerate that ertness.”

“So where do we go now? Want to go somewhere just the two of us?”

“Anywhere, as long as it’s With You.” Eunhyuk replied sweetly and they kissed again. With Eunhyuk inside Donghae’s cab he smiled knowing that he finally got the happy ending he dreamed.

 

A/N So that's the ending sorry but I only itend ths as a short chapter for all those who read and enjoyed it thank you, I am glad a movie inspired me to do this.