The Sweet Affection

With You

It was Donghae’s free and what he do during this precious time? Sleep he does not need to go around getting passengers but he doesn’t know but his slumber was cut off when he heard some giggle outside his house. He stand up looking at his clock he groaned seeing it’s just 9 in the morning. He stands up to see who is making those commotion.

“Oh so that’s how it is?” it Eunhyuk who is knitting something with something beside him.

“What the…” Donghae want to said but was cut off when he saw a smiling Eunhyuk.

“Hae-Hae, look Sungmin-hyung is teaching me how to knit scarf he said it’s good for winter and with this you’ll feel my love.” Eunhyuk showed his gummy smile dancing with the unfinished scarf and return to his seat.

Sungmin left and talked with Donghae looking at Eunhyuk fascinately.

“What an interesting guy you got there.”

“And where did he get the idea of knitting huh?”

“Err… actually I was suppose to dropped by to bring you food and that cute guy there was the one who opened the door for me, he saw I was bringing those, I told him I will be making scarf for Kyuhyun, he asked me why I just answered that Kyu is special then he begged me to give those to him, even give this precious ring of his. Seems like someone’s head is hitted badly huh? If I were you don’t let go of Hyuk, he’s too good to be true.” Suddenly something caught their attention when Eunhyuk got wrapped in his own work.

“I fail again.” He whined, Sungmin approached him help him untangled the thread from him while Donghae tried to control himself from laughing. It has been the second day Eunhyuk had been staying with him, he slowly learned household chores like washing clothes, cooking even if he always squealed when he is frying and ironing clothes, and the result? Burned clothes, shrink shirts, badly burned fish for Donghae. If this was other Donghae could have punch th hell out of him, but whenever he would see Eunhyuk’s puppy eyes on the verge of crying he was able to control his temper and just let it be. Donghae was about to return to his room when suddenly Kyuhyun arrived.

“Yah hyung! Can you drop me by my work place.”

“What? It’s my free day, find another cab.”

“Hyung please.” He tried to give Donghae a puppy eyes.

“Kyu you look horrible, Sungmin can you tell your boyfriend doing aegyo won’t work for me.”

“Kyu, you just came here to asked Donghae a favor, geez and why will you be going to work huh? I thought this is our free day.”

“It’s urgent honey, sorry.” Eunhyuk look between Donghae and Kyuhyun as they continue to have conversation with Donghae giving him a firm no, suddenly he formed and idea and approached Donghae.

“Hae-Hae.”

“What is it?”

“I know I don’t have the right to say this but please drive Kyuhyun to his work, what if something happened to him, imagine how Sungmin-hyung would feel and look at Kyuhyun he looks pitiful and so sad and…”

“Yah! You believe his act, that evil guy…”

“Hae-Hae please.” He whined now showing his puppy eyes, this is the only thing that Donghae could really tolerate he doesn’t know but in a second he just muttered “Fine, let me get dressed.”

“Thanks Hae-Hae hyung!” Kyuhyun said in a childish tone. Donghae rolled his eyes and go to his room.

“Yah! Kyu stop acting like that geez I don’t know why  I love you.” Sungmin said as he is now teaching Eunhyuk again knitting. Kyuhyun noticed it was the promised scarf Sungmin would do to him but he just sighed and let it go when the blonde guy asked him to just have another scarf for Sungmin to make.

After Eunhyuk left, he and Sungmin are just alone.

“Uhm Hyuk.”

“Yeah?”

“Tell me about you’re family.”

“Uhm… I well my mother she passed away when I was 7 and my--- my fathe H-he is uhm a leader uhm.”

“Like a manager?”

“Yeah I guess like that?”

“Oh okay, but how did you know Donghae?”

“Hae-Hae, oh I saw him when I ride his cab and I feel connected with him you know like I hear music and chimes.”

“Music and chimes?”

“Yes.” Eunhyuk smiled with his dreamy looks imagining Donghae.

“You really like Donghae badly huh?”

“I don’t like I love him, I know he does but maybe he hasn’t hear the music yet, but I know he will someday.”

“Ah I’m bored wanna drink later I feel like I want to know more about you?”

“Eh?” Eunhyuk asked confusedly. “I don’t… drink but okay…”

It was almost 7pm Donghae can’t believe he really wait until Kyuhyun finished his duty. He wanted to cursed the younger man, he also wants to scold Eunhyuk but when he imagined it he can’t afford seeing the blonde-guy cry. His thoughts of Eunhyuk were cut when Kyuhyun finally go out of his work.

“Finally, I want to go home now.” As he entered his vehicle his phone suddenly rings.

“Hello, what! Aish fine I’ll be there.”

“Who called you?”

“Sungmin, he said Hyukjae got drunk and he needs help. Your fiancé is a bad influence now huh?”

“Yah! Maybe they just have some fun.”

After 30 minutes, they arrived he saw Sungmin bowing to some people apologizing for Eunhyuk’s .

“Get in the cab.” He nodded and do what Donghae said.

“And who are you?”

“I am their friend, that blonde guy lives with me, the other guy is my friend’s fiancé.”

“Is that true beautiful? You live with him?”

“Yes, and he is my prince I am so happy he came to get me.” He said with his eyes getting sleepy maybe effects of alcohol. “Hae-Hae had arrived to get me, I better go now thank you for the drink. As they arrived at home Taemin who was surprised seeing Eunhyuk drunk fixed the sofa for him to lie down.

“Sungmin-hyung what happened huh?”

“Well I invite him to drink but geez Hyukjae seems like gulping those soju like juice, saying how he enjoyed it.” With that Sungmin left along with his fiancé . While Donghae is staring at Eunhyuk, as he helped him fixing his clothes and wiping his body with a wet towel he was suddenly surprised when he see him smiling.

“Hae-Hae I love you, Hyukkie will only love Hae-Hae.”

Out of nowhere Donghae suddenly smile and as he fixed Eunhyuk he leaned and kissed him in his forehead.”Hyukjae, what have you done to me huh?” he said as he keeps gazing at Eunhyuk’s sleeping face.

 

A/N For those that might be confuse when I narrate the story I used Eunhyuk which is his royalty name and Hyukjae as he introduced himself to Donghae. I know I think I'll be addicted having a childish Eunhyuk ^^