Two Different People

With You

In a hotel in Korea everyone is busy, today is the day the Royal Family from a far away place will visit the country. Everyone is so busy as everything needs to be perfect. At anytime they would arrived and the important event will occur in that grand place.

On the other side of Korea, a man who don’t care with anything but to save money is blankly staring at a 14 years old boy brought by his auntie asking him to be responsible for him.

“Your appa already passed away, there’s no one that would take care of him. Please Donghae, I don’t want him to send to the orphanage as well.” The elder woman told him.

“Why don’t you take care of him? He is your nephew after all.”

“I want to but I also have a family and you…”

“Ask me because I don’t have one is that it?” Donghae replied still looking at his new found brother.

“Please, Donghae I know how you hated your father but, this is also his last wish for you to be together.”

He sighed and left with no choice but to take care of him. As the elder woman left he looked him and the latter lowered his head avoiding any eye contact with the brunette guy.

“Come with me.” He coldly said and the other followed.

As they went outside he looked for Sungmin so he could order some food.

“Oh, Donghae who’s that elder woman that came from your house.”

“Some nobody.”

“Oh…” Sungmin replied. “Are you here to get some food?”

“Yeah, I have Kimchi and Chicken Doritang.” Donghae said as he also observed his brother looking around.

“Omo! Who is that cute boy with you?”

“I… what’s your name again?”

“T-Taemin, Lee Taemin.”

“Hello there, and what’s your relation to my cold friend?”

“I…” Taemin was about to reply when Donghae cuts him off. “Son of my father.” He said as he took his food and they return to their house.

“You see, you’re new in this place, I advise not to go out that much or else some bystanders might make you their easy target.” Donghae said as Taemin observed his house.

“Is anything wrong?”

“Do I sleep alone here in this sofa?”

Donghae rolled his eyes nd replied to him. “Yes and why?”

“I-I am just not used to sleeping alone and…”

“How are old are you? Fourteen right? Only coward kids wants to bsleep with someone beside them.”

Taemin just nodded and slowly unpacked his bags and took out a picture frame with him and his father on the picture.

“Keep that away, that doesn’t have space in this place.” Donghae said as he walked into his room.

“H-hyung…”

“What?”

“Appa wants to give you this.” He said as he handed him an envelope.”

“You’re not listening, keep those things away. Now the food is already set I’ll just eat after you’re finish.”

“I-I don’t eat those kind of food, Umma said…” he jumped backwards when he saw Donghae slammed the wall.

“Number one rule, never mention your parents in this house or you will end up on the streets, second I am not a rich guy so be contented to what I have inside my home do you understand me?” the latter nodded as he walked out. Taemin went to the table and tried to eat but his eyes are in tears. Donghae noticed it but ignored it. Since seeing him reminded him how his father left him all alone to fend for himself.

 

(at the hotel)

Eunhyuk already felt sleepy with the ball party, but his assistant Ryeowook tried to keep him awake. “Your highness, please you can’t act like that they might think your disinterested.”

“But the party is boring.” Eunhyuk pouted.

“Please you should behave in a royal manner.”

“Fine.” He huffed, he tried to smile when one of the guest asked him for a dance but in the back of his mind he wished for the party to stopped as he want to go outside and have fun.

His wished came true and he hurriedly change into normal clothes. Before he arrived in Korea he researched where to find good clubs and places to visit but as he approached the door two guards blocked his way.

“Please just this time.” He tried to show them their puppy eyes.

“I am sorry your highness but it’s much too late for you to go out tonight.” One of them said apologetically.

“Please…”

“But you need to ask Mr. Ryeowook first before we could allow.”

He frowned hearing that name, this is one of the reason he doesn’t want Ryeowook around, feels like everything should come to him first before he could do things. He frowned at them and just returned to his room.

“But I just want to…”

“Security reasons, your highness just call us if there’s anything you need.”

Eunhyuk returned sadly to his suite, as he entered the room he can hear his uncle Leeteuk humming happily.

“Oh Eunhyuk what happened?”

“They didn’t allow me.”

“I told you.”

“I hate being a prince!” he said with a pout on his lips. “He went into the veranda and stare outside. “I am a prisoner uncle why can’t I be like you?” he said looking at the older guy.

“An actor?” Leeteuk asked.

“No I want to be free, free to see the world, free to do everything I want.”

“Oh my dear nephew it wasn’t easy you know, I was disowned by our family when I married Kangin, when your father became king I was allowed to set foot in the palace again. And that’s because he is my brother.”

“It’s because father fell in love.” Eunhyuk said with a smile on his face.

“Uncle.”

“Yes?”

“How did you know Uncle Kangin was the right one for you?” he curiously asked.

“I heard the music.” He replied

“What music?” the blonde guy curiously asked.

“Well I looked into his eyes, my heart stopped beating and the world froze, I seem to float and I heard chimes and bells and that moment I knew Kangin is the one I will love forever.”

Eunhyuk giggled and approached him.

“Oh Uncle how romantic.” He sighed as he lean on the wall imagining his love.

“Uncle I will be like you, I am going to find my own music.”

“Oh Eunhyuk don’t entertain such thoughts.”

“But why? Please”

“But the world is very cruel outside.”

“Please uncle, why can’t I please, pretty please.”

“But I…” finally he sighed yes Eunhyuk’s puppy eyes works on Leeteuk all the time.

“I beg you, give me this one chance, apart from mother you are the only person that understands me please uncle, only you can set me free.” No he started to cry.

Leeteuk sighed in defeat and nodded to his nephew’s request.

Eunhyuk smiled and hugged him tightly finally his wish of being free will come true.