Last Christmas

Scribbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last Christmas

 

 

How long has it been now? How many Christmas's have passed? But you're still gone. You promised me you'd come back

on Christmas, but nothing. It's been 7, yeah 7 years, and every Christmas I return to the place where you promised me

you'll be on Christmas, but every Christmas you're not there...

 

 

But yet here I am again, sitting on our bench. Looking out at the beautiful Han River.

 

 

Reminiscing about our last Christmas together.

 

 

~flashback~

 

“Unnie~” Yoona called out to me in her aegyo voice that I love so much.

 

 

“Yoona-ya~~” I smiled and held my arms out for her to hug me, which she did.

 

 

“Merry Christmas Sica.” She softly whispered in my ear.

 

 

“Merry Christmas to you too Yoona.” I smiled, hugging her tighter.

 

 

“So~ since it's Christmas, what does Yoona's only ice princess want to do?” She asked after we pulled away from each

other.

 

 

“Hmmm~~ I want...to eat ice cream, while walking in front of the river.” I replied, and she started to laugh.

 

 

“Yah~ what's so funny about my wish?” I pouted, while she wiped an invisible tear from laughing too hard.

 

 

“Nothing Sica-yah~ aigoo~ our princess is too cute.” She pinched my cheeks.

 

 

“C'mon let's go get ice cream then.” She smiled and held out her hand for me, which I gladly took.

 

 

“Yoona-ya~ the ice cream is good right?” I smiled and looked up at her, but it seemed like she was deep in thought.

 

 

“Yoona~~ Yoona~~~” I poked her cheek, and she turned to me and smiled again.

 

 

“Something bothering you?” I asked, and she shook her head.

 

 

“Nope, and yes your right as always Sica, the ice cream is good.” She said and then stole a bite out of my ice cream.

 

 

“Aish~ shikshin.” I puffed my cheeks, but she just laughed at me, but her laugh is so contagious that I began laughing too.

 

 

We continued to walk even after we finished our ice cream, but then she suddenly stopped.

 

 

“Yoona?” I turned to her.

 

 

“Sica are you cold?” She asked.

 

 

“Hmmm if I say yes, what will you do?” I ask, but without a word she came to me and hugged me from behind, intertwining

both of our hands, and placing them in my coat pocket.

 

 

“Better?” she asked.

 

 

“Much.” I smiled and snuggled closer to Yoona, smelling her vanilla scent.

 

 

Yoona and I stood in silence for a bit. But I liked it. I like just being with her, and her holding me like this, I can hear her

steady heartbeat.

 

 

“Sica..” Yoona softly called out.

 

 

“Hmm?” I asked.

 

 

“Will you be lonely if I leave?” She cautiously asked, and I turned around to see her beautiful doe-eyes b with tears.

 

 

“Of course I will, what kind of a question is that idiot...” I trailed off, wiping the tears that are falling from her beautiful face.

 

 

“Nothing, just asking. Ahh what's with the weather? It's called out but my allergies are acting up.” She lightly chuckled.

 

 

“Yoona...is something wrong?” I asked. I've been with Yoona long enough to know when something is wrong or bothering

her.

 

 

“Nothing's wrong. C'mon we better get you home, before uncle and auntie get too worried.” She smiled again, and we soon

headed to my place.

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

“Did you have fun tonight Sica?” Yoona asked while we were standing in front of my doorstep.

 

 

“I always have fun when I'm with you.” I replied.

 

 

“Tch~ cheesy.” she chuckled.

 

 

“Ah! Before I forget here.” She handed me a small gift.

 

 

“Hmm what's this? I thought we already exchanged gifts?” I asked.

 

 

“You'll find out, now get inside, I'm afraid that if you stay out here any longer you'll catch a cold.” Yoona smiled.

 

 

“Okay~ I'll go now. Merry Christmas again Yoona I love you.” I smiled and reached up and kissed her.

 

 

“I love you too and Merry Christmas again princess.” Yoona bent down and gave me a forehead kiss.

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter