Truly Madly Deeply Final

Scribbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Truly Madly Deeply

 

I'll be your dream I'll be your wish
I'll be your fantasy
I'll be your hope I'll be your love
Be everything that you need
I'll love you more with every breath
Truly, madly, deeply do

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Yoona's POV

 

“It wasn't enough was it?” Sooyoung asked after I retuned to Heaven.

 

 

“What are you talking about Soo? It was enough.” I forced a smile.

 

 

“I know your faking that smile, and I know that inside you want to spend more time with her.”

 

 

“I..I...”I looked down unable to put my words together, while stealthily wiping the lone tear that escaped my eye.

 

 

“*sigh* I'm sorry Yoona....this is why I didn't want you getting to close to her, let alone spend actual time with her...why did you think I

was against you coming down to Earth?” Sooyoung looked at me sadly.

 

 

Flying back to Heaven, I looked down and saw Jessica smiling in her sleep.

 

 

“Silly, we can always go out again right?” Jessica asked.

 

 

*sigh* I wish we can...

 

 

I thought that one day would have been enough for me..that I could be content with spending one day with her, but spending time with 

her and seeing her smile, just made me want to be with her even more. Why? Why do her eyes attract me in? Why does her smile and

laugh make me smile and laugh? Why do I want to protect her? Why is she able to make me feel things I never knew when I was alive

and now, when I'm almost dead?

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

“Hey you guys are back. So how was it?” Sunny asked.

 

“It was great Sunny unnie..” Yoona forced a smile, while I motioned for Sunny to meet me in the garden later on.

 

“Oh great. Uhm why don't you rest now Yoong, I'm sure your tired.” Sunny smiled and patted Yoona's shoulder before flying away.

 

“Want me to..”

 

“It's okay Soo, I can go alone.” Yoona interrupted me before flying off.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“So what happened?” Sunny asked after I arrived at the garden.

 

“She fell...hard.” I simply replied.

 

“What?!?” Sunny asked confused.

 

“She fell even more truly deeply madly in love with Jessica Jung.” I explained.

 

“And now she's hurting...” Sunny finished my thoughts for me.

 

“Yeah...now she's hurting..This is..”

 

“This is why you didn't want her to go..you were trying to protect her.” Sunny stole the words right outta my mouth again.

 

“Yup because..”

 

“Because even though she just watches over her, she won't be hurting as bad, and feel content with being with her through her

dreams.”

 

“Well if you knew all that then why did I have to come?” I sarcastically asked.

 

“Hehe sorry Soo, it's just..I kinda feel guilty now..” Sunny trailed off.

 

“It wasn't your fault Sunny...Yoona...she deserved that day with her. You should have seen her today Sunny.. Yoona looked so happy.

Happier than she's ever been.”

 

“Yeah, but now she's the saddest she's ever be.” Sunny looked down.

 

“Don't worry Sunny, I'm sure that our deer will be happy again.”

 

“How? Her happiness is in the form of Jessica Jung, so how?” Sunny looked at me her eyes solemn.

 

“I don't know, but I'm sure that he will give her what she most desires.” I smiled.

 

“I hope he does, but at what cost?” Sunny asked.

 

“That...I don't know..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 year later

 

Jessica's POV

“Hey Tiff what's up?” I asked, briefly looking up from the pile of documents on my desk.

 

“Nothing much, Yuri's in the main lobby, she says you two are going out to lunch.” Tiffany smirked.

 

“Tiff, Yuri and I aren't like that.”

 

“Oh c'mon Jess, you can't fool me. I still remember that day a year ago when you two met and clicked at the coffee shop after she spilt

coffee on you, and your face when you got home that night was just..wow.” Tiffany smiled.

 

“Yeah..but..it wasn't Yuri that was with me Tiff.”

 

“What?!” Tiffany looked at me confused.

 

“Uhm...did I say that out loud?”

 

“Yes you did, now tell me who was it that made you smile like that? Because I'm pretty sure you were with Yuri.”

 

“Tiff..you wouldn't believe me even if I told you.”
 

“Try me.”

 

So I told Tiffany everything. I told her about Im Yoona. The girl that made me fall in love with her in a day and who made me think I

was crazy for more than half a year.

 

“But..wait how is it possible, because it was Yuri, not this Yoona...oh my goodness, so that's why when you woke up the next day a

year ago, you didn't know who Yuri was...because..but how?” Tiffany asked after she managed to put the pieces together.

 

“I don't know Tiff...but I'm sure that Yoona is real..because if she wasn't then...”

 

“Then what? Don't leave me hanging here.” Tiffany said.

 

“Nothing. It's nothing.” I smiled, putting the documents away and grabbing my purse.

 

“Oh no you don't Jess, tell me.” Tiffany grabbed my arm, stopping right outside the door of my office.

 

“Then that..that kiss won't still be lingering.” I replied and walked away as fast as I can, to avoid the squealing and the questions that

will erupt from Tiffany.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

“Hey there^^ ready to go?” Yuri asked after I got down.

 

“Yup, so who is this photographer that you want me to meet?” I asked after getting into her car.

 

“My cousin, don't worry Jess, she'll be great for your magazine.” Yuri assured m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter