I knew I loved You (Sequel to Truly Deeply Madly)

Scribbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I Knew I loved You

(Sequel to Truly Madly Deeply)

 

I knew I loved you before I met you
 

I think I dreamed you into life
 

I knew I loved you before I met you
 

I have been waiting all my life

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

Everything was going great with Yoona and I, but recently she's been a little distant.

 

 

“Yoona-ah~~ let's go out for dinner.” I said, after popping in at the studio.

 

 

“Hmm? Oh Sica your here. Did you want anything?” She asked.

 

 

“I just asked you if you wanted to have dinner, didn't you hear me?”

 

 

“Oh sorry Sica, but I can't right now. I have to finish this up, the deadline is tomorrow.” She replied.

 

 

“But Yoong~~~ we haven't had a date in forever~~” I whined.

 

 

“Alright alright, let's go.” She caved.

 

 

“Assa!” I cheered and happily dragged her out of the stuffy studio.

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

“Sica what do you think of Yuri?” Yoona suddenly asked after we finished our main course and waited patiently for dessert.

 

 

“She's a good friend why?”

 

 

“Nothing. So did you have anything you wanted to tell me?”

 

 

“Uhm no? Why is there something I should tell you?” I cautiously asked, starting to feel the guilt build up inside of me.

 

 

“Nothing nothing, I was just wondering if you had anything new to tell me that's all.”

 

 

“Actually..” I began, the guilt finally taking over and my eyes opening to realize that trust is key in any relationship.

 

 

“Actually what?” Yoona asked.

 

 

“Promise that if I tell, you won't get mad.” I said.

 

 

“I promise.” she agreed.

 

 

“Okay, uhm about a week ago...uhm..well you see...uhm Yuri...uhm she..” I tried to speak but couldn't find the words.

 

 

“She confessed to you right?” Yoona stole the words right out of my mouth.

 

 

“H-h-how d-did y-y-you know?” I asked.

 

 

“She told me she was, she even asked me to help her.”

 

 

“WHAT?!?!” I exclaimed.

 

 

“Woah there Sica, shouldn't I be the one bursting out like that?” Yoona joked.

 

 

“Do you really think this is funny right now? What did you tell her? Did you tell her the truth? Aish this is why I wanted to let everyone

know about us already, I mean why do we even have to hide this from people, what's the big deal with them finding out anyways. I

mean I love you and you love me it's as simple as A B and C.” I ranted.

 

 

“No I don't think it's funny, and Sica, you know that your parents still hope that you'll choose that stupid guy, and with your dad in his

condition, I thought it was better this way.” Yoona tried to calm me down.

 

 

“I know Yoong, and I understand where your coming from, but I think that telling our friends isn't going to harm daddy.. But that doesn't

matter now, because you told Yuri about us right?” I questioned.

 

 

“Well I sorta did...” Yoona replied, nervously biting her bottom lip.

 

 

“What do you mean by sorta?” I asked not liking the tone of Yoona's voice.

 

 

“Well..uhm..”

 

 

“Here's the tiramisu, enjoy.” The waiter suddenly popped out of nowhere, completely cutting Yoona off.

 

 

“Oh wow, it looks delicious doesn't it Sica?” She smoothly changed the subject.

 

 

“Mhm it looks great, no tell me what you told Yuri.” I demanded.

 

 

“I told her that mhmhkfjklsgh” she mumbled.

 

 

“What was that?”

 

 

“I just told you, not my fault if you didn't hear it.” She replied, taking a giant bite of the tiramisu.

 

 

“Yah~ Im Yoona you better tell me right now, or else.” I threatened, pointing my fork at her.

 

 

“Or else what?” She called my bluff.

 

 

“Or else I announce to the whole world that your mine.”

 

 

“Go right ahead, at least this way I don't have to pretend to help Yuri and get out of that stupid double date she planned.” Yoona

replied with a smirk, but that smirk turned into her doe-eyes opening wide in surprised at what she just let out.

 

 

“YOU TOLD HER WHAT?! YOU AGREED TO WHAT?!?!” I yelled out, luckily we were in a private area, so no one really heard.

 

 

“Sica calm down...I didn't deliberately tell her that...I tried to tell her the truth about us, but she just kept talking and talking, you know

how Yuri is right?”

 

 

“Im Yoona, I want you to tell me word for word what happened between you and Yuri.”

 

 

“Yes ma'am...”Yoona pouted, and started her story.

 

 

~Flashback – Yoona's POV~

 

 

“Hey there my lovely cousin whatcha doin?” Yuri asked, casually strolling in the middle of my shoot.

 

 

“Just a workin, so what do you need?” I asked.

 

 

“Let's just talk after you finish.” She smiled, before getting comfortable on one of the chairs.

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

“So what is it?” I asked after finishing the shoot.

 

 

“Yoona, you and Jess are close right?”

 

 

“Well I like to think that, but aren't you closer with her, I mean you did know her longer.” I replied, but what I really wanted to say was

“She's my girlfriend Yul,” but hey this is a secret after all.

 

 

“Yeah, but we're not as close as you two have been lately.”

 

 

“Really? Hmm then you must not be the social butterfly I thought you are.” I joked.

 

 

“Hey, I'm being serious here Yoong.” Yuri said, her tone completely changing.

 

 

“Alright alright, so what do you really want to say Yul?” I asked, feeling a little bit nervous about her response.

 

 

“Yoona, I really really really like Jessica, and I want to confess.”

 

 

“W-w-what?” I looked at her shocked/surprised and kinda angry.

 

 

“I don't know Yoong, it just happened that she was taking over my mind. I couldn't stop thinking about her...So will you help?” Yuri

asked with her puppy dog eyes. I guess I need to break it to her gently.

 

 

“Look Yul, I don't think it's a good idea to confess to her because...”

 

 

“Yoona...I don't care if it's a good idea or not, but wait a minute...maybe your right, I shouldn't confess to her yet right? Hmm I need to

get closer to her first...Yup good idea cousin.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter