I'll Protect You

Scribbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'll Protect You

 

 

“Unnie, are you going to be okay?” Yoona asked while leaning on the door, while we were getting ready to head back to Korea after the Blade and Soul event.

 

 

Ever since the accident in Hong Kong, Yoona has been very concerned towards me. She was more worried then my parents and Krystal combined, but it's not like I hate it...In fact I love how much care Yoona's been showing me lately.

 

 

“Yoona, I got here in one piece right? I'm sure that I can get back in one piece as well.” I tried to joke, but she just looked at me with that cute pouting face of hers.

 

 

Oh Yoona....if only you knew how I feel about you.

 

 

“Unnie, you remember what happened...”

 

 

“Yes Yoong, I remember, but it's not like it was his fault right? It was an accident so let's..”

 

 

“Even if it is an accident, I still won't let it go. Who did that guy think you were? I mean he was even at the concert in Taiwan! How can he call himself a bodyguard when the person he was suppose to protect was harmed by him?!” Yoona interrupted me and ranted while she gracefully walked towards the bed and sat down.

 

 

“Yoona...I'm fine, you don't have to get too worked up over something in the past. The past is the past, but we live in the present.” I tried to lighten up her mood.

 

 

“I know unnie, it's just...” She trailed off.

 

 

“Just what?” I asked.

 

 

“It's just you don't know how I fe..”

 

 

“Girls we have to go now.” Our manager knocked and entered the room, totally interrupting Yoona, and grabbed our bag and headed down to the car.

 

 

Damn manager oppa you could have waited 30 seconds?! Yoona was just telling me something important..

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter