Notice

Accidental

“So when do you think they will notice?”

Joonmyun blinks as Luhan slides an arm around his waist. “Notice what?”

Luhan grins at him and squeezes him closer. “That it’s not just fan service between you and our lovely Taozi.”

Joonmyun rolls eyes and flops his passport and ticket pointlessly, glancing out at the fans gathering around them. He catches Zitao’s eye and the younger boy smiles at him as Sehun glances back at them and rolls his eyes. “What about you and Sehun?”

Luhan smiles innocently at Joonmyun. “It’s just fan service.”

Joonmyun snorts and Luhan pushes him towards Zitao. “Go and hang all over him, give the fan’s some ‘service’.”

Joonmyun is tempted to give Luhan the finger but he resists the urge and walks over the younger boy.

“Hyung!” Zitao happily pulls Joonmyun closer, looping his free arm over the shorter male.

Sehun laughs and ducks out from under Zitao’s other arm. “I’ll talk with you later, hyung.”

Zitao just nods and pulls Joonmyun closer. Sehun wraps his arms around Jongin and the two glance back at Joonmyun and Zitao, laughing and making kissy faces. Zitao sticks his tongue out at them and Joonmyun rolls his eyes. The screaming of the fangirls just reminds Joonmyun of the large amount of people watching them at this moment.

“So hyung, I have a question.” Joonmyun hums softly and smiles at Zitao. “Will I get to…” The younger boy’s face reddens and he motions awkwardly between them. “to, well, be in you?”

Joonmyun tries not to start laughing at the younger boy’s embarrassed face, choosing to answer immediately. “Yes, whenever you’re ready for it.”

Zitao slowly smiles at him, tilting his head to the side. “What if I say I’m ready now?”

Joonmyun blushes hard looking up at Zitao in surprise. “What?” Zitao grins at him and slides a hand down his side, resting it against Joonmyun’s hip. “In front of all these people!? In the airport?!”

Zitao laughs and pulls Joonmyun into a hug. “I’m kidding hyung.”

Grumbling, Joonmyun rests his head against Zitao’s chest. “But it would be fun, wouldn’t it?”

Zitao brushes his lips against the side of Joonmyun’s face and practically growls a Mandarin phrase in his ear. Even if Joonmyun has no clue what it means, it takes all his self-control not to moan at the sudden curl of arousal in his stomach.

Pushing Zitao a little, Joonmyun frowns at the younger boy. “Hyung, you’re so easy to mess with.”

Zitao gasps softly as Joonmyun scraps fingers discreetly up the inside of his thighs, leaning up and pressing his lips against the younger boy’s ear. “You don’t want to play this game with me Zitao.”

The younger boy’s response is cut off as arms flop over their shoulders. Joonmyun blinks at Wufan, who grins and jerks his head at the crowd of fangirls. “Continue if you wish, I’m just here to keep eyes off certain things.”

Joonmyun snorts and wraps an arm around Wufan’s middle. “You sure you’re not just jealous.”

Zitao giggles as Wufan scrunches up his face and shakes his head. “I think I’ll pass.”

Zitao’s fingers brush across Wufan’s chest and Joonmyun is over-joyed that the younger boy is playing along. “But Wufan, you don’t know what you’re missing out on.”

Joonmyun shivers even though the almost purred words aren’t directed at him. Wufan frowns hard and looks away, obviously uncomfortable with the sudden attention. “Joonmyun, I will slap the life out of you for corrupting him like this.”

Joonmyun laughs brightly, squeezing Wufan and smiling at Zitao. “I did no such thing, he’s always been like this. He just wasn’t comfortable enough to act that way.”

Wufan rolls his eyes and pulls Zitao and Joonmyun closer, almost smashing their heads together. “I don’t believe it, don’t play with me.”

Zitao laughs and presses his cheek playfully to Wufan’s. “Gege, why are you no fun?”

Wufan snorts and grunts softly when another body is added to the group. Sehun smiles at them from over Wufan’s shoulder and Luhan slips around them, completing the odd huddle from the other side. The group is forced to awkwardly waddle through the airport since Sehun and Luhan won’t release their hold on each others wrists. Zitao’s face is pressed against Joonmyun’s neck as he giggles and Joonmyun’s shaking with half contained laughter. It doesn’t take long for this huddle to turn into the whole of Exo and Wufan groans melodramatically.

“I hate you all.”