Feel

Accidental

“Hyung?”

Joonmyun drowsily turns over to look at the owner of the voice. He jerks back startled when his nose touches another person’s and if it wasn’t for fast arms around his shoulders he would have slammed against the wall. “Holy . Zitao you scared me.” Rubbing his eyes, he tries to focus on the younger boy again. Blinking at him slowly as realization sets in, he pokes the younger boy’s cheek. “Zitao why are you in my bed?”

Zitao’s eyebrows disappear into his hair at the finger pressing against his cheek. “Joonmyun hyung, are you…” He trails
off, scrunching up his face cutely. “Poking me?”

Joonmyun only pokes him a bit harder before relaxing against his bed. “You’re in my bed.” He mumbles, resting his hand on Zitao’s face and trailing his fingers along the younger boy’s jawline. Zitao blinks at him slowly in the darkness, pulling his hands off Joonmyun’s shoulders.

“Hyung, wake up.” He punctuates his sentence with a pout but both males let out undignified yelps as a pillow hits their heads.

Joonmyun sits up, now obviously more awake and runs his fingers through his hair. “Sehun-ah.”

Sehun rolls his eyes, a gesture that is almost lost in the darkness of the room. “You’re loud, I’m going to go find Luhan hyung.” The youngest male pushes himself off his bed, waving a hand noncommittally at Joonmyun and Zitao as he leaves.

Groaning, Joonmyun flops back onto the bed, covering his eyes with an arm. “Tao-ah, what are you doing in my bed?” Instead of answering Zitao gets up and closes the door, casting the room back into darkness. Joonmyun turns onto his side as the bed dips again, only to quickly turn back as he’s faced with the younger boy’s crotch.

“Zitao?” He’s forced to close his eyes in surprise when Zitao opens the curtains a little to let in light from outside.

The bed shifts again and warm fingers slip up Joonmyun’s shirt, making him squirm. “Zitao what are you doing?” He forces down a laugh when the threaded ends of Zitao’s bracelet brush lightly against his skin.

“Joonmyun hyung.” Zitao presses his cheek against Joonmyun’s, scooting their bodies closer as he slides his fingers across warm skin. Inhaling slowly, Joonmyun presses his cheek back against the younger boy’s.

“Zitao?”

Zitao pulls back, chewing on his lip as he studies Joonmyun. Reaching out slowly, Joonmyun traces his fingers along the younger boy’s face, cupping his face softly and pulling him closer. his lips, Zitao’s eyes flicker down to Joonmyun’s lips before traveling back up his face.

“Hyung, can I kiss you?” Joonmyun swallows hard, extremely uncertain about letting the younger boy do something so intimate but… he wanted it too didn’t he.

“Ugh, it.”

Zitao tenses and looks at Joonmyun confused by the sudden swearing. Before he can question it Joonmyun is kissing him, hand moving from his cheek to the back of his neck. Zitao grasps onto the fabric of Joonmyun’s nightshirt tightly, pressing his lips desperately back against the other male’s. Joonmyun is surprised by the younger boy’s reaction, almost pulling away in shock but the fingers twisting in his shirt keep him from doing so.

Lips part slowly against each other and Zitao untangles his fingers from Joonmyun’s nightshirt, spreading them slowly across the other male’s chest. They kiss like this for a while, open-mouthed with Zitao’s fingers splayed across Joonmyun’s chest. Zitao gasps softly into Joonmyun’s mouth when he rolls onto his back, pulling the younger boy against him. Shifting onto his knees, Zitao slides his fingers down the other male’s torso.

“Joonmyun hyung.” Joonmyun brushes his lips softly across Zitao’s after he speaks. Grinning, when he watches the blush spread across the younger boy’s cheeks. Zitao only tugs on Joonmyun’s shirt, biting down on his bottom lip. “I want to feel you.”

Even in the current quiet of the dorm, Joonmyun can barely make out the younger boy’s words. Another tug on his shirt and he swallows the question of what they’re doing, sitting up a little so that the younger boy can pull his shirt off.

All the Exo members had seen each other shirtless at one point or another, but Zitao stares at him clutching Joonmyun’s shirt tightly against his chest. It makes him feel self-conscious but he can’t really roll up in his blankets to get away from Zitao since the younger boy was kind of sitting on them. After a few moments, Zitao tries to pull his own shirt over his head, somehow getting tangled up in it in his rush to get it off. Joonmyun chuckles softly, sitting up and smoothing his fingers over Zitao’s arms as he helps the younger boy remove his shirt.

Zitao looks down embarrassed and Joonmyun calmly pulls him into a hug, smoothing his fingers through Zitao’s hair. Despite the height difference, Zitao tilts his head down, pressing his face against Joonmyun’s neck and wrapping his arms around him. Joonmyun is surprised when Zitao is suddenly forcing him to lay down, the younger boy is pressing his weight hard against him. He grunts softly when he momentarily sandwiched between the bed and Zitao, although the younger boy is quick to shift around so that he’s not being crushed.

Joonmyun tries not to shiver when Zitao starts exploring his torso with tentative fingers, brushing his fingertips softly across Joonmyun’s skin. Zitao shifts so that he’s half laying on Joonmyun, nuzzling his head against his neck. Joonmyun slowly trails his fingers down the younger boy’s back, resting one of his hands against Zitao’s hip. Zitao makes soft noise of content and his brushes his lips softly against Joonmyun’s neck.

It’s oddly comfortable for Joonmyun, to have the younger boy pressed against him. His earlier drowsiness comes back full force and he nuzzles his face against Zitao’s hair.

“Joonmyun” Zitao’s voice drifts off for a moment before he hurriedly continues, “hyung, I like your bed better than mine.”

Joonmyun chuckles softly, flattening his hand against Zitao’s back. “I think it’s more, you like me better than your bed.”

Zitao smiles against Joonmyun’s neck, curling closer to him. “Maybe.”

-

Thank you so much to those of you who have commented and subscribed!