Chapter Two

Is it only me ? I don't know anymore .

Mari POV

 

Im laying my back on the wall as I sit on the floor waiting for sehun to come home . 

After the incident at the Bookstore , he hasn't come home. 

 

Flashback ~

Sehun looked at me as I stared at him in shock . He scoffed then went out the bookstore . 

I was frozen at my state , but why did he leave ?

"Mari! Go after him! Isn't that your husband?!" Yongguk got me out my senses and I nodded . I quickly got up and took my things "Sorry Gukkie , He mistooken the situation . Im going now." I say to him as I hurrried out the bookstore . I saw Yongguk smiling at me as I left him .

End Of Flashback ~

 

I stare at the door waiting for him . When I arrived home he wasn't here . I can't go out looking for him , Who knows were he could be . 

I look at the clock and it was 12:47am , I sigh as I looked at the door . "Sehun baby , where are you?" I mutter . I tried to keepmyself awake the whole time but lately I have been feeling weaker than usual . My eyes shut them selves from time to time but I keep them open , having hope that sehun would come home soon .

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I hear the door knock and I open my eyes . I get up from the floor to open the door . 

"Hey Mari ah . Sehun was at the bar with us .... Im sorry Mari..." Suho says as He was carrying drunk half asleep sehun on his back . "Oh , mmkay .. I will take him from you ." I say as gave him a weak smile . 

He smiled awkwardly and bid me goodbye . Once suho left I was carrying sehun . 

I sighed as I saw my husband at this state "You reak of alcohol Sehun ah .." I mutter as I carried him to our room . It was a bit of a challenge but I made my way to the room and layed sehun onto our bed . 

He probably is asleep already . 

I start to take off his shirt so he could change into pajamas . After I changed his shirt I started to unbukle his pants and took them off . 

I got up to place his outside clothes in the laundry basket , I took a pair of his sweat pants and made my way to him. I frowned as I saw my husband in this state . 

"Sehun why are you drinking .. You didn't even come home.. You mistook the situation . You always ignore me trying to talk to you . You never let me explain.." I said to his sleeping figure as I put his sweatpants on him . 

After I finished I sighed and looked at sehun "What happened to us sehun? Why are we like this now? I dont even know what to do . Is it only me ?" I say to his sleeping figure . 

I crawl to the other side of the bed and layed down . I turned to face sehuns back , I wrapped my arms around him . 

I miss this feeling . Having him in my arms .. but its not as the same anymore . I feel less and less loved everyday . 

Oh what are we doing sehun ? I really dont know anymore sehun ah ~ . 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I flutter my eyes open too see that sehun was still in my arms and he was still asleep . I smiled wamrly to see him still in my arms . 

Oh how much I wanted this , to be like this everyday would be nice . Even if you don't feel the same sehun . All I want is you to be here next to me . I stare at his figure as a bunch of memories of the past started to go through my head . 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Then sehun started to wiggle . I tightened my wrap around him and placed my forehead on his back . I dont want to let go .

"Let go ." He says in a stern voice . I kept silent and never loosened my wrap . "Mari . Let go." He said again sternly "no..." I whisper . 

"I SAID LET GO !" He then yelled out . I cringed at the Fustration in his voice "No! Listen to me sehun!" I pleaded as I tightened my wrap around him still . 

I heard him scoff "What ? Is this about yesterday?" He said ignorrantly . I took a deep breath "Yes . You ran away and you never came home ! Suho knocked on the door at 3am to leave you here! I was waiting for you and when you come home someone had to lead you here !? Why were you drinking yesterday anyway!?" I say in a bit of a loud tone . 

"thats none of your buisness ." He said bluntly and shook me off him . He got up and went out the room slamming the door . I mutter curses to my self "Sehun !" I yell out and got out the room to chase him . 

I quickly made my way to him . He was about to open the door to get out the condo . I grabbed his wrist , he turned to look at me and he had his poker face on 'Why don't you just leave me alone! Go there with that guy ! Isn't he the guy who you have been staying with this whole time as I was gone?! Huh Mari!" He yelled out to me and I saw Tears threatning to fall from his eyes . 

I look at him with disbelief "D-do you really not trust me sehun ..? Is that really what you think? I would NEVER do that to you and you know it !" I spat at him as He looked at me still the same . I let go of his wrist , He didn't reply so I kept going . 

"Your never home , you never spend time with me .... I don't even know if you even love me anymore . But I still do ! That was my old friend for gods sake! He was a dear friend to me and I happenly saw him there ! We just chatted thats ALL ! Plus He has feelings for tiffany !" I spat at him as tears were falling from my eyes . 

I scoffed as tears kept falling "You don't even trust me . You think so lowly of your wife that you actually thought I was cheating on you! I should be the one thinking you are cheating on me ! I stay home most of the time ! You are always out !" I said as He looked like he was going to say something but nothing came out . 

I scoffed again "Sehun , I really don't know what happened to you . To Us . For more than 7 months you have been ignoring me and . Do you not want me anymore?" tears came out more rapidly . 

I saw his face turn the other way . 

I sighed , we kept silent . 

I heard sehun taking a deep breath "Are you really telling the truth...." He said in a whispered tone . 

I looked at him as I cupped his cheeks "Oh course ." I smiled at him warmly . I can see sorry in his eyes "Its okay sehun . I understand .." I say as I hugged him . He then embraced me back placing his chin on my head . My smile widened at his gesture .

"Im sorry Mari ah ~ . I haven't been the best at what I'm suppose to be . I'm sorry for not being there always . For not letting you be loved by me as much as you should be ...." He said in a worried tone . 

"Sehun ah ... Its okay , I know how important your studies are . I will wait , don't worry I won't ever leave your side .." I frowned a bit as my head rested on his chest.

But will you leave me sehun ... ?  I wanted to say that but of course I didn't. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After that incident, everything went back to normal . Sehun was busy with studies while I spent most of my time without him  . 

Its morning and I feel a bit quesy ~ 

Yesterday I threw up in the morning and I feel like its about to happen again . I really need to see why this is happening . I threw up and then took a shower and got ready to meet up with tiffany . 

Oh yeah , Sehun left the house already like usual .

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Me and Tiffany were in the mall cruising around looking at clothes and etc . We were trying on clothes in the dressing room . 

"So hows life lately?" I ask her "Ya know , Yongguk asked me on a date ." She says as she looked at me confused . I chuckle "Yongguk likes you duh ." I say to her and wink at her . She pouts "You know how awkward I am with boys . Remember when I use to like him but he would always ignore me?!" She said as she pouts . I ruffled her hair "He likes you also !" She smiles "You always think so positive Mari ." She rolled her eyes at me "I know." I giggled . 

"Anyways , how about you mare bear?" She asked looking at me curiously . I sighed "You know the same ... but lately I have been feeling so fatigue and I have vomited alittle recently . Like for the past two mornings I have felt so sick . " I say as I sighed .

"Bwoh ?! Chincha ?" She asked and I nodded as I pouted . 

"Are you really this clueless Mari ?!" she asked looking at me like I was stupid . I furrowed my eyebrows "What are talking about?" I asked her and she patted me on the back "Your probably Pregnant dummy ." She says and I forze at her words .

"WHAT?!" I blurt out and she laughed "I said your pregnant!" .

"Noo ... this can't be..." I mutter .

Now don't get me wrong I want a family but I think I'm a bit young .. Plus we .. oh wait we didn't ... .

"Maybe I'm not ! I mean sometimes you get sick ! I mean it happens in life right?" I ask her looking for hope . She chuckled "Thats probably less of a chance than that you actual are preggos ." She smirks , I roll my eyes . 

"Lets get a test then , if you think you aren't then lets check you ." I nodded at her .

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

We got a pregnancy test at the drug store . 

I am now in Tiffany's apartment . 

"Okay lets go see!" She says as I rolled my eyes . She gave me the test and told me to just do it myself . I went to do the test , hope fully its negative .

"Okay I'm done tiff ." I say as I come out the bathroom . We waited a bit for the results "Okay I think its ready now" She says as she smirks . "Don't look at it yet!" I scolded her and she giggled . 

We covered the result . 

Tiffany slowly pulled her hands away that were covering it.

"And ... its a .... POSITIVE !" She squealed and I was wide eyed .

How can I tell him this ?!

 


 

Yo , waddup Krease ? JK

Hey yall . Okay so that was the update for today :)

Hope you all liked it ^o^

Thank you for the love you guys have been showing :3

I got 11 subbies in a night C:

Love you all - Rubitoy

Please show love by subscribing and commenting .  (◠‿◠)