Chapter Eight

Is it only me ? I don't know anymore .

Sorry guys ~ This Month is so busy ! I have been applying for schools and etc . ALOT to do . 

Sorry if its boring or bad =_= / its not the best but I tried ... AND SORRY FOR TAKING LONG MY BABYS ~ ILY ALL ^_^

THANK YOU FOR 104 SUBBIES /sobs\ tysm !

 


 

Mari POV

 

 
"Sehun , can you please grab me Leo's rattler ?" I shouted as I got Leo ready for tummy time . "Leo-ah ~ , Lets get ready for tummy time; should we?" I smile at him as he crawls around our bed . I place the pillows a bit far away . "Arraso , Lets play now~" I cooed . 
 
Leo layed infornt of me on his stomach as he had his hands infront of him , opening and closing them . 
 
"Yah! Oh Sehun! Pali !" I shouted towards the door waiting for Sehun to come in and hand the toy. I focus my eyes back onto Leo who was still mesmorized with his little fingers. I hear the door creak , knowing it was sehun I turn my body to face the door. 
 
Sehun was holding the rattle "Aish , take it." He said with a annoyed face . I rolled my eyes on how he acted . Even if Sehun was a great husband , He always has an idea of how the mother should do everything house related. From morning to night I would be the one caring for Leo. Sehun would only take care of him if he had to. I do want him to interact with Leo abit more but he's always busy , like always. After a couple weeks of Leo being a newborn He went back to being busy. He's still stuck in his studies, his course is very challenging and I understand but I feel like its always me and Leo.
 
I snapped out of my thoughts as I saw sehun plopping himself near Leo. Sehun grinned towards Leo which made Leo giggle. I smiled looking at my two precious boys interacting. Sehun lifted Leo off sitting him onto his lap "Leo-ah~ Appa wants sleep~." He said in a cute way. I frowned at what he said a bit "Let's sleep with umma~" He cooed and a curve started to form at the end of my lips. Sehun smirked towards me gaining a slap on the head from me. I moved closer towards the pillows which were near the headboard. I took a pillow hugging it and I focused my eyes towards the two boys, Sehun was sitting cris-cross apple sauce infrot of me with leo sitting on his lap. I rolled my eyes playfuly "Aish, Oh Sehun. You never change no?" I say as I close my eyes resting them.
 
I feel the Sehun moving closer "Ah Chincha?" I hear him reply, I felt him punch my shoulder lightly. "Neh." I answer back, eyes still closed . I heard him sigh "goodnight babe." He says. I grin as I pull the covers over me. I turn towards Sehun and Leo. Leo was out, Sehun was making a surprised face towards me then he mouthed "I love you." before closing his eyes. 
 
Leo was in the middle of us.
 
Perfect Family ?
Nah .
But its more than what I can ask for. 
 
I groaned as I heard sehun calling my name multiple times . He also didnt stop nudging my shoulder , attempting to wake my sleepy body up . I heard him sigh , I rubbed my eyes as I sat up . I turned to my left to see sehun holding leo near his chest . I smiled at the sight , then leo started to sob . I quickly took leo into my arms . Sehun smiled in relief . 
 
"Ughhh ... Baby you have been crying , and appa is tired ." Sehun said towards leo which made me giggle . 
 
"Has Appa tooken care of you nicely ?" I asked Leo and smiled . Leo's eyes were closed , he had the eyes of sehun . Those cute little eyes that look like the waves of the ocean . Cutely his eyes curved while they were close , his little hands balled up in a fist moving them slowly . I could hear his little sobs . 
 
"I never knew taking care of a 4 month year old would be so hard ." Sehun complained and I rolled my eyes , He was laying his back against the head board of the bed . 
 
"Leo-ah ~ , you see appa ?" I took both my baby boys hands and caressed them . I swifted my body to see sehun asleep , or well I think so . His eyes are closed . 
 
I looked at Leo who I heard little snores from , he stopped sobbing . Both of them were asleep . 
 
I smiled as looked at my two precious boys . Even if these past months were a bit challenging ; I mean taking care of a newborn and all was really hard for me and sehun ; we are only young adults . But I have been enjoying it all , cherishing all these memories . Never in my wishes could I exchange what I have right now . Im just really happy of what I have now .
 
-------
 
 
"umm-umm.." leo tryed to say it but he failed a bit . I chuckle seeing him struggle from saying 'umma' . I held leo by his hips and made my way to the living room . 
 
"Hey babe ." I greet sehun who was studying or doing homework , one of those . 
 
He looked up and smiled , he placed his papers on the coffee table "Hey ~" Sehun said as he took Leo from me . 
 
He sat back down on the couch and plopped my self right beside him . I saw Leo jumping on Sehuns legs as Sehun held him . Sehun was trying to communicate to leo with baby talk which made me laugh . 
 
I then take Leo away from sehun , which made sehun pout . I stuck my tongue out teasing him . I let leo sit on my thighs as I pinch his cheeks "Kyahhhh~! Hes so cute !" I exclaimed . Leo makes a cheesy smile while murmuring which made me smile even more widely . 
 
I felt Sehuns head on my shoulder "What do you want to do today Mari ah ?" He asked . I kept playing with leo as I answered him "Wanna go out an have dinner ? The last time we had an outing was 2 weeks ago since were so busy . Plus I think we can handle carrying Leo around with us ." He nodded . 
 
Sehun got up and made his way to the kitchen ; Which made me remember something "BABE ! I forgot ! We need more milk for Leo ." I said loudly so he could hear me . 
 
Sehun made a loud groan "Can't you just feed him ?!" I heard him reply back . 
 
I chuckled "You try it. Its not that fun." I say . I saw Leo giggling and I chuckled . 
 
"Babe ~." I called him again , hearing another groan which mean't he was listening . "We need to buy presents ! Were going to Luhan and Sophia's house on the 24 ." I reminded him . 
 
I hope off the couch holdin Leo with me "Lets have breakfast baby~" I informed Leo while smiling at him .
 
 
--------
 
 
I clipped the belt of Leo's stroller on him as He waved his arms around looking excited . I heard the sound of a camera click from sehuns phone . 
 
"Sehun-ah , can't you just help me here instead of taking pictures ?" I whined . I saw sehun rolling his eyes "Its uour turn ; Last night you didn't help me at all with Leo ." I scoffed which made me roll my eyes also "What ever , lets just go ." I said with a bit of annoyance in my voice . 
 
I stood up and made my way to hold the handle of the stroller . Sehun was infront of me and Leo leading the way . 
 
We began to stroll around the outlet . 
 
 
----
 
 
We were at baby gap and I was looking around the clothing section with Sehun as he strolled Leo with him . We finally made our way in , and lucky us ; Everything was 40% off which made me smile in relief and also sehun .
 
We werent the type to buy exspensive things , we loved sales . It was one of the common things that made me and sehun clique even more . 
 
"Mari ~! Look its a nice shirt . Right ?" Sehun held up a shirt that was white , but the pocket was a tribal print pocket . 
 
"Lets get it ! Its pretty ~ , dont you like it baby ?" I agreed with sehun as I asked Leo the question . Leo was to busy playing with the deer plushie we got for Sophia and Luhans son . I laughed at how cute and fun Leo looked , he was in his own universe .
 
I turn to look back at sehun who was looking at more clothes . "Babe , Im pretty sure he wants it ." I informed him while chuckling at the end . I saw him nodding his head . 
 
I strolled Leo's stroller nearer to sehun so I could pick clothes for Leo with him . 
 
I scanned throught the sweaters "Should we get him a sweater ?" I asked sehun . "Sure , its a bit cold outside now . We dont want him getting sick ." He replied back . "Arraso ." I took a sweater which was a plain grey sweater. I tapped sehuns shoulders , he turned around "bwoh ?" he said and I chuckled at his confused face "Anyways , we should get this simple one right ? We can layer it and design it alot ." He nodded his head in agreement . I make a sour face towards sehun , He keeps nodding ... Why ... Maybe hes just tired . 
 
I goto Leo's stroller , I squat to be eye level with him . I show him the sweater , He makes a cheesy smile while his eyes scrunch up to a eye smile . I imitate his cheesy smile "Aishh , So cute ~" I try to sound kiddish , pinching his little cute nose . 
 
I continue to play with Leo , making faces , continuing the attempts to communicate with him using his baby talk .
 
I must look a little crazy .
 
 
--------
 
 
After a couple more picks of clothing for our little angel Leo , I make my way up to the counter to pay . I place the items onto the counter as the young employee scans them . 
 
"Babe ! Leo has his little plushie with him , I need to pay for it ." I said loudly so Sehun could hear me . I forgot to take it up to the counter with me . Sehun and Leo were waiting for me , maybe about 10 feet away . 
 
Sehun comes up to me and hands me the teddy bear "Thanks." I thanked him as I took the bear and handed it to the cashier . As I gave the bear .. The young cashier , maybe my age was staring a bit at sehun . My eyes squint a bit seeing her scan my husband . 
 
"Yah ! Stop scanning my husband , and start scanning the items ." I growled at her , she rolled her eyes . But I made sure no one else heard my comment  . I didnt want to make a scene anyway . It was just that ... I was always the Jealous type . I couldnt ever stand other women dreaming and fantasizing my husband . Exspecially because of how good looking he is . I cant stand that .. Call me selfish . But I'm just a bit overprotective . 
 
 
--------
 
 
"Shut up ." I said with annoyance as Sehun kept teasing me about the incident a later ago . I heard him laugh "You didn't have to growl at her Mari ." I can feel that hes smirking as he strolled Leo behind me .
 
"Oh ~ , so you want other guys looking at me too ? You won't mind right ?" I asked him , I turned around and gave him a smirk . Pay back .
 
"Aish Mari ." He says with a blunt tone . "What ever sehun . Just keep strolling ." I lashed back at him . 
 
"Should we eat now?" Sehun asked and I nodded my head . We stopped walking and I made my way to Leo "I will just carry him ." I unclipped Leo out of his stroller . I rested his head on my chest as I wrapped my arms around his small body . "He looks all cosy .~" I commented , He had the whole winter outfit on . I bounced him abit , Leo takes a strand of my hair with his little hands and puts it in his mouth and chews . 
 
I chuckle at him "The doctor did say he would start grabbing and eating things by now ." Sehun commented and I heard him chuckle also "He looks so innocent ~ , He acts like he's not even doing anything bad . Hehe ." I smile at Leo , then take out the strant of hair out his mouth and gave him a playful no-no look . He pouted a bit but it was so cute that I just smiled even more . 
 
I looked over at sehun who was smiling at us , I noticed how he went back to his senses when I looked at him "Urm .. Lets go eat lunch so we can go home . Leo needs to take his nap soon anyway . " He informs in a cool-guy tone . 
 
"Arraso ~, I will just feed him when we come back . "
 
We make our way to a resturaunt . 
 
"What resturaunt do you want ? Or should we just goto a cafe?" He asked looking around at all the Food Destination choices . "hmm .. Maybe we should just goto a cafe , They have sandwhiches and it will be more quicker ." I reply back . 
 
"Your right , Leo might be late for his nap . Should we do take out ?" He asked again and I nodded my head in agreement . 
 
-------