Chapter Seven

Is it only me ? I don't know anymore .

Mari POV

 

 

I felt a pair of soft lips on my forehead . I open my eyes to see sehun smiling at me "You did great ." He said to me as I felt like I was about to tear up . He was holding a precious being . It was our son .

Our baby boy

I felt tears coming down my eyes "What do you wanna name him ?" Sehun asked as I could see tears threatning to fall out his eyes . 

I sobbed "L-Leo . Lets call him Leo ." I said as I smiled wide . Sehun handed leo over to me . 

The precious little thing was wrapped in a white blanket . I stared at my little one as I felt my heart brighten "He's finally here .." I beamed . Sehun wrapped his arm around me , he took out his phone "What are you doing ?" I chuckled and he chuckled "Lets take a picture ." 

"1..2..3 Happy family ~" We both said in unision as we smiled to the camera .  

"Let me see it!" I asked and he showed it to me , it was our family ... Tears can be seen on both me and sehuns eyes . 

I admired the picture "I love you ." Sehun blurted out and I turned to face him . He pecked my lips "I love you , and our son ." He said and I felt overwhelmed . This was the best day ever . 

"I love you too hunnie ." I cooed and pecked him also . We both pecked our sons chubby cheeks "Kyahh~ He's adorable ." I beamed as I saw the little one wiggle a bit with his fist in the air . 

"We love you baby boy ." We said in unision . 

 

For the rest of the time spent , we talked and made plans of what would happen when we come home . My life was finally full , no more emptyness with my baby boy Leo and My Husband Sehun . 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A Month Later 

 

"Got everything babe ?" I asked sehun "Yea , lets go." He assured and we made our way to the airport .

We decided to go back to Korea , We already had a home there and I wanted to put more memories in it . Memories charished for all the years . 

 

We aboarded the plane with leo . 

Leo was sitting on my lap as Sehun was sitting beside me . I smiled at Sehun "Are you happy ?" I ask him and he smiled "Of course ." . I look out the window of the plane looking at the beautiful night sky . 

I took Leo's hands to mine "Were going home baby ~" 

I cuddled Leo , placing his head on my chest as I hold his body . I hold him as I fell into slumber . 

 

 

Sehun POV

 

 

I look at my wife with our son as I smile . 

Finally we have made our family . I stare at my wife cuddling leo as she slept . I take out my phone and snaped a pic of them I smile at the picture . 

"Oh , how much I love you too ." I whispered . 

I kiss Mari's forehead and kiss Leo's head . 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After unpacking and all that good stuff we relaxed . 

Mari was in the bathroom washing up baby Leo as I was studying for the test .  I heard the door knock and I made my way to the door . I opened the door to see Tiffany "Oh hey sehun ! Is Mari in there ?" She asked smiling brightly I chuckled "Yeah , She's just washing leo ." I replied . I gestured her to come in "Wait , Yongguk is here , Yongguk Oppa !" She said and called the guy . 

'Whos he ?' I thought .

"Sehun , this is Yongguk ." Tiffany said and the guy named yongguk was there . My eyes widen as I saw the guy , he just bowed .

HES THE ONE THAT WAS WITH MARI ??

"Tiff ! Gukkie ! You guys are here !" I heard Mari squeal . I turn around to see her with leo beside her . I saw her go up to Tiffany "Omge ! Is that the little man !" Tiffany squealed and Mari nodded . "He's so cute !" Tiffany said and I smiled at how cute leo was . 

Leo was saying baby words as Mari took his hand and tried to wave it to tiffany , we all laughed . 

"Gukkie your here!" I heard her say and I cringed at the sight of her hugging him . He had a big cheesy smile on as he said hi to leo . I went to the kitchen to make refreshments . 

 

Mari POV

 

I put leo to bed after tiffany and yongguk left . I kissed leo's head as I put him down onto his crib "Night baby ~" I said as I smiled and left his room . I made my way to the living room where sehun was watching TV . 

I plopped down on the couch next to him "Hey babe " I greeted him as I pecked his cheek "hey.." He said bluntly . 

I looked at him curiously , whats wrong with him ?

He was focused on the news on the tv screen . I just stared at him confused of why he is acting that way . Did I do something ?

I put my hand on his shoulder and shook it "Yahh.. whats wrong sehun ?"I asked in a worried tone . He shrugged , eyes still glued onto the tv . I sighed , then I got an Idea . If he won't listen this way , then I have to get him to listen . 

I smirk .

1

2

3

I quickly took sehuns shoulders and pinned him down the couch . I was on top as he was on the bottom I plaster a evil grin on my face . I can see he was totally confused . 

"Y-Yah get off me Mari !" He whined and I stuck my tongue out "You have to tell me what's making you depressed !" I say eagerly . He rolled his eyes "Aishh , its nothing ." He pushed me off him and I stumble back to the other side of the couch . 

"Just tell me ~" I tried to whine like a little girl but then I rolled my eyes at how stupid it sounded . Sehun started to laugh , I pout . He kept laughing "Your so ugly ~" He playfuly insulted me as I tackle him down again "And you are so weak !" I retorted . 

We paused for a minute and I felt my self tense . Sehun pecked me on the lips and I jump off him quickly . I hide my blushed face "yah... don't do that ! exspcially because your not telling me whats wrong ." I whined not making any eye contact . 

I hear him sigh "You really wanna know why ?" I nodded . 

"That .. uhmm.. yongguk guy ..." It was silent .

I embraced him and looked at him in disbelief "Sehun ! Don't think like last time ! Of course I wouldn't ! You didn't know , that him and tiffany are a thing now ?" I saw him look at me relieved . 

I kissed his cheek "Remember ? We will stay forever ..." I started "Together .." He finished as We both smiled at each other . 

"I love you ." We say in unision as we kissed .

 

 

 


 

Sorry for any errors >.<

Thank you for all of you 84 subbies ~

Also for my 7 upvoters ^.^

aannee , Chrisitne_shawolelf , kwontwins , babysehunie , 5awlachan , bellarose and leejoonswife ~ :)

I don't know if I want to continue this story or not.... Comment !

But thank you for Being here and waiting for my slow updates T.T 

Love you all

- Rubitoy <3