Chapter Six

Is it only me ? I don't know anymore .

Sehun POV

 

( Words in BOLD are suppose to mean they are used in a yelling tone )

 

"Sehun ah?" I hear her whisper and I feel my stomach churn .

I froze looking at her frail face . Mari ..?

I saw her standing with a worried face , why are you worried baby ?

I look at her ... then I see the bump on her stomach ... I look at her with wide eyes "M-Mari ?" I blurt out looking at her with sorry in my eyes . She suddenly puts her hands on my chest . 

She looked at the ground as she pushed me lightly "S-Sehun ah .. please leave .." I felt my heart stab from that . I stared at her with disbelief  , She looked at me with he eyes staring right into mines . 

"I don't want to burden you ... I understand you want to finish your studies and everything ..." I could see tears fallng from her eyes . 

Mari ...

"Yes .. I am pregnant ." She gave me a weak smile "But .. you don't have to worry , arraso ?" I could see the hurt in her eyes as she forced herself to look at me .

I stood there , not knowing what to do . 

I hear her sigh as she took the knob "Sehun , thank you for coming . But really... Just go okay ? I told you this was for the best .." She said softly as she forced a smile .

" Mari !" I yell out in fustration as I slammed the door . I quickly wrapped my arms around her . I felt her cringed "Stop pushing me away Damn it!" She kept silent . Not even looking at me . 

I sighed "Mari .. Im sorry .." I say honestly as I kiss the top of her head . She was still silent . 

I sighed again "Mari . Stop okay ? I didn't come here for you to leave me again . I feel like okay ?!" I say to her as I cupped her face . I saw tears falling from her eyes . 

She took my hands into hers . I smiled at her gesture .

Suddenly she grabbed my hands away from her face . I was looking at her with a confused face .

She gave out a bitter smile as tears fell from her eyes. 

"Mari ..?" I croaked .

"You just realized ?" She said as I saw how hurt she looked .

She scoffed "Sehun ah .. You didn't look like you wanted me anymore before . But now that I left , You realize ?!"  She yelled out the last part as I felt even more guilty . 

"You know what .. I don't even know what to feel right now .." She gave out a bitter smile .

"My mind is telling me to just stay away from you . But my heart is telling me something else . I want to follow my mind b-but ... Sehun JUST GET OUT ! YOUR MAKING THIS WORSE ! I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME !" She yelled as She pushed my chest . My back felt the door . 

She didn't look at me . She was just staring at the floor for a minute . I didn't know what to do . 

"L-Leave .." She said as I heard her sob . 

I stood still ... I really didn't know what to do . 

I didn't want to leave her . I didn't want her to leave me ethier . I feel so guilty . 

All of what I did , caused this to happen . 

I heard soft sobs coming from her , still she not looking at me but the ground . I froze as I looked at her . 

I came back to my senses as grabbed her my her shoulders to look at me . She looked at me with a shocked face . 

"Mari ! Im not losing you again ! Stop ! Stop trying to think I don't want you ! That was the PAST ! I was stupid back then ! I know okay ?! I feel so guilty ! I came here so we could be together again ! " I said to her honestly . 

She looked at me , she kept silent . 

I sighed "I know that I have hurt you .. but please.. I don't want Us to be broken . I know that I haven't done my best . I know that you think this is for the best of us , not being together . But ... I don't think so .. I want us to be together . I want us to be together until we die . Just like we wanted ..." I said to her looking into her eyes . 

I wiped her tears . 

"I want us to have a family ." I said as I caressed her tummy . I smiled as I touched the little person in there . 

"I realized how bad of a husband , father I am . I shouldn't have been so worked up in my studies .. I should of seen this coming .. I realized that I was pushing you away , you and our child . But please .. lets try kay ? I want to put you and our family first . " I said to her sincerely . 

I could see gladness in her eyes . 

"Arraso?" I ask her . She smiled at me , but I could see she was hesitating . 

"I promise ." I knew what was going on her head . She nodded .

I felt relieved , I embraced her . 

I chuckled as I felt her bump seperating us . She giggled , I felt my heart skip a beat as I saw her smiling . 

"I love you Mari ." I said as she looked at me . She smiled brightly "I love you to baby." She replied as I pecked her . 

"Together .." She started to say "Forever~" I finished off . She kissed my cheek "Just like the old times eh ?" She asked looking at me warmly . I nodded as I chuckled . 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

I open my eyes to see my wife sleeping in my arms , I smile as I see her . We have been staying together for about 2 months already . Our baby boy is almost due . Mari is 8 months pregnant . I am excited to see our child . 

I think about the past couple of months .

We have bonded more , Spent more time together . Just like the past , but this time she was carrying our child . I noticed she would have alot of mood swings because of pregnancy . We would argue over little things but in the end of the day we would come back together . It made me happy to see that our relationship has became more healthier .

I am really think of this whole incident as a blessing . I would of stayed as the stuck up I was if I didn't realize what I caused . I really think this was really meant to be . I mean don't they say that ? Everything happenes for a reason right ?

I felt Mari wiggle a bit as I came out my thoughts .

"Good morning babe ." I greeted her as I see her chuckle .She took a pillow as she hit me with it "Yah!" I scold her as she stuck her tongue out "Get me my milk dummy!" she commanded as I rolled my eyes playfuly .

I got out the bed but I got pulled back by Mari .

I looked at her with a confused look "You forget to say goodmorning to someone ." She pouted . I giggled as I touched her big bump on her belly "Morning baby boy ~" I cooed as She smiled "You can go now~" She said as I saluted her "Yes Commander ." I teased as I went out the room quickly "YAH!" I heard her yell as I laughed my way to get her glass of milk .

 

 

Mari POV

 

 

For the past months , it has been so much easier . Sehun always helps with everything , He supports me .

I smile as I think about how close we have gotten from the past months . We became like what we use to be . It makes me glad to know that our relationship got better. I am glad seeing sehun like himself , unlike the sehun that would ignore me and leave me . He is now always here by my side . Even if I ask him to just study , because I still want him to focus on his goal He would always try to stay by me more .

I don't only want him to focus on me you know what I mean ? I also want him to focus on his second priority , which is his studies . 

He has helped me more than enough .

"I have your milk baby ~" I felt sehuns breath on the back of my neck as I blushed . I turn to see him holding the glass of milk . Not only that ... But he has no shirt !

"Put on a shirt fool!" I scold him as I close my eyes . He chuckles "I thought you liked it this way baby?" I hear him tease me . 

This . 

I opened my eyes to see him smirking at me . I roll my eyes as I take the glass of milk "Baby Boy doesn't want to see his father with no shirt on ." I say as I stuck my tongue out . 

He smirked "Well ~! Baby boy says mommy likes it this way . You agree right baby?" He asked our child as He caressed my stomach and I felt him kick . "Arghhh.." I groan as I felt him kick "See he does agree!" I roll my eyes "He kicked your hand ! That means he was rejecting what your were saying duh !" I corrected him as I slapped his shoulder playfuly . 

"Yeah , yeah yeah . Come on lets get ready . We have class today !" He said as I nodded . I forgot that it was monday . Sehun got off the bed as he made his way to the bathroom . 

I finshed my milk as I waddle my way to the bathroom to get ready .

 

 

 


 

 

Sorry for not updating >~< 

I have been on punishment . xD

My dad took away everything . But i managed to update quickly ^^

Sorry if it .......

I HAVE 58 SuBBBIES~ I was happy when I saw that ^^

THANK YOU I LOVE YOU ALL !~