Chapter Three

Is it only me ? I don't know anymore .

Mari POV

 

So I have decided to meet up with my close friend Sophia . She had a child already with Luhan , they were pretty young but they managed to have the baby . 

She inspires me , even if she is younger than me . Her and Luhan have a really lovey-dovey relationship even till now . Which makes me a bit jealous of them . I wish it was like that with me and Sehun ...

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I arrived at Sophia and Luhan's house . I ring the doorbell , Sophia opens it and I smile at her . 

"Hey ! Mari why are you here ?!" She says brightly and she smiles wide . I chuckle "I haven't seen you for a while , so I wanted to stop by !" I reply to her and she gestured me to come in . 

"You have a nice home Sophia ~!" I compliment and she giggled "Sorry about Junjie's toys ." She says as she picks some up and I help her . She smiles at me "Its okay Mari , I will take them later." She gestures me to put them down .

We hear the door creak open "Mama ~!" I hear a cute little voice say . We turn around to see Junjie with Luhan and luhan is holding the little boys hands . I smile at the scene and Sophia goes to junjie and kisses him . 

Awwe ~ , How cute .

"Junjie , say hello to your auntie !" She says to junjie and junjie looks at me with a curious face and I smile at him as I wave hello . "Ni Hao ~!" He says as He smiles cutely and hugs me and I hug him back . 

I hear Luhan and Sophia laugh "Junnie , Auntie is korean ." She says as she laughs and I laugh with them too . He looks at me again and pouts "Sorry Mari , We taught him more chinese than korean . He only knows a bit of korean right now hehe ." Luhan says as he embraces sophia and I smile at the couple "Awwe ~ You guys are so cute !" I compliment them and sophia turns shy . 

"Mama and Papa always do those lovey things !" Junjie says in korean as he fakes a vomit and I chuckle at him as I ruffle his hair . "Come on Junijie ! Let mama talk to auntie , lets go play ." Luhan says as he holds junjies hands. Junjie and Luhan bid goodbyes .

"Awwe ~ Sophia ! Your son is so cute Kyahh !" I smile wide at her and she chuckles "How old is he now?" I ask "Hes 2 years old now." I nod . 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Me and Sophia talk in her dining room . I told her all about how me and Sehun's marriage has been and she looks at me worriedly . 

"Ahh , I see . He really has changed " She says as she sighed . 

"Sophia ... I need some advice ..." I say and she nodds telling me to tell her whats wrong . "How did you and luhan go through your pregnancy even though you guys were not that ready ?" I ask and she smiles .

"Well , Luhan was happy to know he was having a child but he was also hesitant and so was I . But we were determinded from the very start to let this all work out . You have to really have a strong relationship with your partner if you want a child . Make sure your partner loves you as much as you do . Love is a game that uses two players . You can't just have one player fight till the end . Exspecially if you have a child coming in . You have to be sure with your partner ." She says as she smiles at me . 

I nodded , Now I just have to see if sehun will go with this or not . 

I told her about my situation about me being pregnant . I told her to not tell anyone else since I didn't tell sehun yet . She understood me and she gave me more advice . We then talked about other family things and other random things . 

I then bid her goodbye and make my way to my car to go home . 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I smile as I drive , Maybe after I tell him about the news he will care more and we could go back together . But I still kinda doubt about those hopes . 

Seeing Luhan and Sophia all lovely together stabbed me abit in my heart . I just wished me and Sehun would be like that till now but sadly no . Seeing Junjie also makes me more excited for my child to come . But when my child does come .. will sehun be apart of this picture or is it only me ... ? 

I touch my belly "Do you hear me little one?" I ask my belly acting like my child could hear me . I chuckle as I kept going "Lets see if Umma can go through this alright? Even if Appa won't I will be here with you forever . I love you little one ." I say as I smiled .

I looked at the time , it was 10:13pm "Sehun's probably home when I get there ." I say as I smiled a bit in my hopes of this all working out . 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I open the door to see that sehun was sitting on the couch reading a book while the TV was on . He didn't even look at me and I frowned a bit . 

I take off my shoes and went to the bathroom to get ready for bed . I will be talking to him before I sleep . I wear shorts and a tee shirt and make my way out the room to talk to sehun . 

 

I see him laying down on the couch while reading the book . I chuckle to myself as I saw my husband at that position . 

I make my way to him and sit on the floor next to him . I made my body face him while he read the book "Hey baby !"I say brightly as I pinched his nose and he rolls his eyes and ignores me . 

I frown "sehun look at me please ..." I whined a bit . He then turns his head to see my face and I smile "what ?!" he whines . I chuckle "Can I ask you something ?" I said and he nodded while he looks back to his book . 

I sigh knowing that he will not look at me the whole time , but atleast he's listening to me . 

"What do you think about starting a family soon ?" I ask him as I bit my lip . I heard him sigh "To be honest , I don't even want a family anytime soon ." He said bluntly . He kept going "Its beyond my imagination that I even want to soon . I really don't want to soon . It will be a burden for us if we do soon so I wouldn't want to . You get what I'm saying right?"

"ohhh .... i see ." I say in a whispered tone "Why are you asking me this?" he asked looking at me with furrowed eyebrows . I bite my lip thinking of something to say "Oh , you know .. Appa and Umma have been asking me when we would start one." I said fake smiling at him . He chuckled "Tell them they would have to wait for a long time ." He said .

I gave out a awkward chuckle "Uhmm.. well I'm going to sleep now .. ermm .. Goodnight babe ." I say as I got up to walk to our room.

How will he accept that I'm already pregnant ? I dont want to be a burden at all . What should I do now? 

I sigh as I lay down onto the mattress . I wrap the blanket around my body , I look out to the window that showed the beautiful city at night . The view always relaxed me but this time I couldn't relax as much . 

I already know what he thinks of this . 

How will this ever work ? He already said he doesnt want to , he doesnt want one anytime soon . 

Should I just leave him ? Should we take a break ? I don't want to burden him more . I love him to much to let him go .. But maybe this is for the best . 

I close my eyes , and dream a impossible dream . 

 

 


 

Well well ... Mari is really scared of what the future holds . Sorry for my fail angst guys T.T

Do you guys think her leaving him is for the better ? Comment ~ !

Hope to see you guys on the next chapter ! And Yay ~ 21 subbies already ? ^o^ I love you guys !

Don't forget to comment and Subscribe ! When you lovely's do those little things it makes me happy : ) !

Thank you for showing your love and I will see you later ! Okay baiii - Rubitoy <3