Chapter One

Is it only me ? I don't know anymore .

Mari POV 

 

"Okay , Here they are!" I say as I grab some strawberries and add it into my cart . 

Im going to make my healthy starberry and banana smoothie ! 

Lately I havent been feeling oh-so-well . I don't know whats wrong with me , I have been feeling a bit weak and fatigue lately . I wanted to make a smoothie so I could boost up a bit ! Healthy Smoothies always makes me feel better , Exspecially if it is my favorite Starwberry and Banana. 

I make my way to the cashier as I pay for my items . 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I open the door of our condo , I sigh as I see Sehun not here yet . He's probably still at school studying "Aishh . that hardworking boy ." I mutter as I ruffled my hair . 

I place the ingredients on to the kitchen counter as I look at the big window that showed the view of the city . It was night time already and the lights of the city showed . I smile seeing the sight , thats why I loved this condo . 

I take out the ingredients out as I put the strawberries and banana's into the smoothie maker . I play music as I make it , the music was loud since I was alone with no one . 

The song was playing , it was Holy Grail by Justin Timberlake ( With out Jay Z ) . 

I sing with it  .

And Baby
It's amazing I'm in this maze with you
I just can't crack ya code
One day you screaming you love me loud
The next day you're so cold
One day you here
One day you there
One day you care
You're so unfair ~

I sing to it , as I think about my life . 

I sighed again thinking about how me and sehun have became more and more distant everyday . Its already been more than a year of our marriage and we totally went out of that 'Honeymoon' stage . 

I feel like he doesnt love me as much anymore . He's so into studying and work that he we dont spend any more time with each other . 

Most days He is all distant , but I'm a bit happy because last week we made love . It has been a long time , but after that night he went back to being his anti social self again . 

Just like the song , hes just like that line ...

And Baby
It's amazing I'm in this maze with you
I just can't crack ya code
One day you screaming you love me loud
The next day you're so cold
One day you here
One day you there
One day you care
You're so unfair

I hear it again and I fown a bit . 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I sat on the leather couch , our furniture was pretty much all modern . I was holding my smoothie as I drank it . I the TV as I watched the funny variety show . 

As I watch TV , I hear the door creak open . I turn to the door to see sehun looking tired and he didnt even look at me . 

I got up from the couch as I make my way to him "Sehun ah! Your here! Uhm .. I made a smoothie ! Here let me get some for you!" I say brightly to him but he ignored me . 

I made my way to get a smoothie for him as I pouted . He's still ignoring me ..

"Dont , Im going to sleep ." He said bluntly as I sighed . 

"arraso... You should get some rest now baby . " I tell him in a whisper giving him a weak smile but he still never looked at me . I watch as his figure was going away .

Where is my sehun ? The lovey dovey , childish sehun ? Oh well . I don't want to bother him or annoy him .

I go back to the couch as I took out some of my notes to study over . I studied alot also , but the course I'm taking isnt a difficult as Sehuns . I understand , but its making me worried about Us . I kinda don't know what to do anymore . I just hope he still loves me like he use too , I hope.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I turn off the TV to see the time was already 12:56pm . I was studying a bit as I watched a bit of TV . 

I made my way to me and sehuns room , I came in quietly to see sleeping sehun . He was snoring a bit and I chuckled quietly . 

I went into the bathroom to get ready for bed , After finishing getting ready I wear one of Sehun's over sized tee's . I kinda smell it as I chuckled at how weird I must be . I get out the bathroom as I make my way to the bed . 

I went to my side of the bed , I lay as I turned to look as sehuns face . 

I caressed his cheek "Baby , please tell me you still love me and care . I'm kinda worried . But I understand, i love you." I whisper to his sleeping body . Sehun was a deep sleeper , I smiled at him as I remembered the past and how we were so in love .

I kiss his forehead "i love you Sehunnie ." I whisper to him as I embraced him and fell asleep .

 

Sehun POV

I feel the sun rays hitting my face as I groan . I wipe my face with my hands , I open my eyes to see Mari sleeping peacefuly . I smile as I saw my wife . 

I noticed the time , It was 30 minutes before class starts . I come out the bed as I didn't disturb Mari . 

I hurriedly get ready for college . I didn't want to be late , its to important to miss . I can't just give up when I made it all this way . I got accepted to the best Law University in Seoul . 

I don't want to give up anything , I worked to hard for this . Call me selfish but its true . 

I know that I haven't spent to much time with Mari but thats because I'm doing this for me and her . Once I get to finish school everything will be better . 

I'm not going to lie , I think my feelings for her have decreased a bit ... With Studies first , I cant always be there for her . I mean we already live and see each other everyday isnt that enough ? 

 

Mari POV

I felt the bed empty as I opened my eyes to see that sehun wasn't there anymore . Of course .

I get out of bed as I went to clean myself . After I cleaned myself  , I got ready for class . It was 8am and my classes start at 9am . I wore high waisted skirt with a crop tee and heels . 

I made my way to the kitchen and made myself breakfast . I saw dishes in the sink and I knew that sehun ate . I'm atleast happy he eats . 

After I grab my bag and make my way to my college . I dont goto the same university as Sehun but I goto one of the top Colleges in Korea . I took the courses for Psychology . I wanted to become a pschologist . 

I use to want to be in the law field but I noticed that I wanted to be a Psychologist more . It was just like law , I got to work with people and help them just like being a lawyer . I just thought that being a Psychologist was more interesting to me . 

I loved to help people with their problems and studying them . Thats why I changed to wanting to be a Psychologist . 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I came into class as I was chatting with my bestfriend tiffany . She also went into the University , She took Law . She didn't want to e in the school Sehun was in , the School he is in was very high in academics and they were really good . She didn't like the too much pressure they had there . 

"So hows it going with you and Sehun ?" She ask looking at me worriedly . She knew the situation "You know , the same still..." I gave her a weak smile . She frowned "Mari , its been how long since he has been like this?!" She asked . I sighed "For about 7 months already ..." I reply and she hugged me . 

Tiffany and Me were discussing about life until class started . 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I went to starbucks after school to get some coffee . I entered the place as I ordered my frappe and went out the door to head to the Bookstore . 

I went into the famous bookstore and looked around , I looked around and to my surprise I found Yongguk . 

"Bwoh ?! Mari is that you ?!" Yongguk said in surprise . I chuckled "Hey Bestfriend!" I said as I hugged him . He smiled wide at me "So how have you been ?" I asked him and he rubbed the back of his neck with his hand "You know me.. hehe" He said in his deep voice . 

"Wow , You went through puberty alot ." I as I chuckled . "You too! haha" He replied "I didnt even really recgonized your voice a bit haha ." He frowned playfuly . 

"So hows life?" He ask "Life is life , i guess its okay .." I said to him . He looked at me curiously "I know that look , are you okay Mari ?" I nodded . 

We sat down as we started to conversate again . 

"No , its not okay Mari . I know that face ." He said as he ruffled my hair . I sighed "Tell me !" he nudged me and I chuckled at his eagerness .

I told him the whole story about me being married to sehun and how the marriage life is going .

He patted my back "Mari ah ~ Its going to be okay , I mean he's just really busy . I can see that you understand that . You love him alot don't you ?" He asked me and I smile warmly at him .

"How about you gukkie ! Have you found that special someone yet!" I smirked at him as He pouted "Not yet , sadly ." He laughed awkwardly . I chuckled "Your still waiting on for Tiffany aren't you!" I winked at him .

Youngguk had a huge crush on Tiffany , But he was too scared to confess . He looked confident and badass outside but inside he is the total opposite .

"Yah!" He scolded me and I laughed . I kept winking and nudging him , He rolled his eyes at me "Arraso! Okay I still like her alot!" He confessed and I smiled at him . "Gukkie! Tiffanys single still , you still have a chance!" I "You know me Mari ! I wouldnt even go up to her !" He said as he sighed and I chuckled .

We kept talking and chatting as time flew .

 

Sehun POV

 

I was walking to the bookstore and went in . I was looking around for some Law books as I heard a voice . 

I knew who it was , Its Mari's voice . But what is she doing here ? Then I heard a deep male voice thats when I quietly made my way to where the voices were . I went around as I stopped and stared at the two talking.

I saw Mari talking to some guy . 

They then turned to look at me , I saw Mari's face in shock . 

I looked at Mari .

 


 

Hey guys ! First chapter yay ~!

Oh what will they do next :o ! 

I hope you guys liked it lol , sorry for all errors >.< 

Love you all <3    - Rubitoy 

Please Subscribe and comment ! It makes my day ^.^