Twisted Fairytale

Resentment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7

There’s always rainbow after the rain
but why does my life have to be
a twisted fairytale?

Krystal threw her ringing cellphone away (not after she turned it off) and looked at Minho peacefully sleeping beside her. He had his arms possessively wrapped around her body and he had this smile she couldn’t understand. She didn’t regret giving it to him, he was entitled to that right the moment they married each other. If she hadn’t been such a cold , they would’ve done it the moment their marriage ceremony ended and it could’ve prevented him from looking for other woman to fulfil his needs.

She sighed and slowly removed his hands around her but it was like just a steel vine around her. The more she forcefully tried to take it off, he would just tighten his hold around her.

“Take it off, Choi Minho. I’m hungry!” she whined and slapped his arm,

He smiled and puckered his lips. And she thought he was still sleeping like a baby.

“Stop it! I’m really hungry now!” she slapped him for the second time but he simply smiled and returned to puckering his lips,

She groaned and gave him a swift kiss. Voila, he immediately removed his grip on her and gave her a delicious good morning kiss. They reached the kitchen after an hour of good chasing. Mr. Choi wanted kisses, Mrs. Choi was hungry but who the hell would deny him anyway?

They cooked breakfast together and she mentally reminded herself not to do things together with Choi Minho. They would take too long because he liked to kiss her and she deliriously accepted each one of them. She hated that fact. Going soft was certainly not something she expected she would do but she believed it was really the time for her to be happy. She was already married and if it went with her being a cold woman, she’d just fail it.

“Who kept calling you anyway?” Minho asked and ate a piece of bacon,

“Office,” she lied and continued eating her ham sandwich,

“Is there any problem?” he asked and stoked her cheek,

She flinched. Certainly not a good response to a sweet one. He frowned and blinked questioningly. Sure, they were sweet yesterday but she couldn’t help but feel awkward a little. Everything was new to her and he was making it seem like they were doing it all the time. Too fast. Too damn fast. She can’t comprehend that fast especially when she loses her cynical thinking when he does something sweet.

“Sorry. These things are just new to me,” she whispered and put her hand over his,

He smiled softly and nodded. He perfectly understood that they were taking it too fast. Hell, he knew that he was taking it too fast. What if she suddenly gets tired of him if he does that? What if it’s too much? What if- Damn it, Choi Minho! Stop thinking about it! He drank the glass of milk in one gulp due to his mind’s over thinking capacity. He needed to slow things. He wanted her to fall for him... slowly and surely.

/ / / /

“Jung Soo Jung, come to my office now,” Although Jung Sang Woo’s voice was calm, the authority behind it betrayed it. He absolutely had some other things in mind and she had this feeling that she was in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter