Live show

Resentment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A marriage proposal out of business would often lead to love. Krystal always believed that there was true love even though she never really got the chance to do what people would usually do when they were in love as she was raised to be a lady. Love would always come in different forms. Somehow, she believed that this marriage would lead her to love too.

Her parents were the byword of true love though. Go ara was someone who lived through hell, only having the beauty of the goddess and of course, the knowledge a girl would strive for but she was poor as a mice. Her scholarship was the only thing helping her through it all but then Jung Sang Woo came.

He was the usual cold man who only cared about how to succeed and viewed girls as a decoration in bed. Her parents never saw a loop hole though as they continued to pleasure each other’s nights. Jessica was supposed to be a child out of wedlock but her mother’s parents demanded money so high or a scandal would erupt using her as bait. The mighty Jungs could only decide to let Jung Sang Woo marry the poor woman before her stomach was shown to the public.

It even took years for the two to finally soften with each other and viola. Krystal Jung was born.

“Stal, if you don’t mind I really have to go now,” Minho gave her a swift kiss before going out. She only nodded in response and returned back to her seat. After their marriage a month ago, several things were exchanged not to arouse the public’s view about their relationship so like any other real couple, they had to go on dates acting like they were so happy when in fact, all they could think of was the other things they were willing to do.

Kisses were common too as they were also considered to be friends with benefits if it wasn’t for their marriage status but lust was absent in the relationship… maybe because they were to business-minded. They could only think of what the pros of having the relationship.

Krystal was startled by the ringing of someone’s phone. It wasn’t hers since the choice of music was annoying the heck out of her. It was pop while she preferred classical music more than anything else.

“Oppa, why are you taking so long? It’s fine if you don’t choose me but at least break it personally,” the girl on the other line sounded so sincere and it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter