Bad girl

Resentment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I didn’t know you were here too, Soo-Krystal,” Sulli cleared awkwardly and clutched the man’s hand tightly.

“If you did, that would be accountable as stalking, Sulli,” Krystal raised her eyebrow a little and turned back to Jessica, motioning her to say something about going out the café as fast as they could. Jessica smirked and turned her eyes into those of her sister’s back, beckoning them to sit on the two chairs unoccupied.

“But I don’t think Krys would like that,” Sulli answered and the younger Jung knew she just rolled her eyes at her.

“Oh really? How could you be so sure? Dear husband, you can even sit beside me,” Krystal flipped her head to their direction and gave the y smirk Sulli swore she wanted to slap off her face. Minho facepalmed himself inwardly, how could he be so stupid to walk hand in hand with Sulli when he knew that it would cause such a big mess?

“Sulli, sit with me. Minho can gladly sit with his wife,” Jessica muttered within a matter of fact and tapped the chair beside her causing the younger girl to just follow her without any words said. Since the young man didn’t have any other choice either, he sat with Krystal and whispered his profanities about being in the same café. It confused the younger Jung how profanities can be delivered softly…

“What would you like to order, Minho oppa?” Krystal smiled sweetly at him, fidgeting with his hands purposely.

Her sister had to suppress her laughter at the sight of the two Chois being put in the hot seat.

1, 2,3-

“Oppa, can you switch places with me?” Sulli directly interfered, giving the wife the ‘back-off’ face in which Jessica couldn’t take it anymore, she burst out laughing – dramatically clutching her stomach and wiping her imaginary sweat after she was done fixing herself. She momentarily wished she had a camera with her by then so she could just snap at the two’s faces but seeing how the brat had glared at her, she bit her lip.

“Go on, oppa. Listen to one of your mistresses,” The younger Jung emphasized her words clearly, earning a glare from all the people present in the table but she didn’t really care. If she could really embarrass them in such way then be it. Playing foul could never be this enjoyable especially because she had hit two birds with one stone, she thought.

You do know this game you’re playing once again will bite you back right?

                How sure are you, oppa?

Watch me twist this for you, princess.

                Gladly waiting for the awaited attack.

As if it was her cue to leave, Jessica excused herself and said her goodbyes to the youngsters on the table, giving her younger sister a subtle wink before thoroughly going out giggling to herself to what might happen inside. She knew her younger sister wasn’t up to any good as she thought of how her lips twitched into a malicious grin.

Krystal took her ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter