Surprise Surprise Pt.1

When love blossoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nara's POV:

The next few days passed by so quickly...probably cos of Chanyeol.Now everyone knew that we are together and they congratulated us, We became well known as a campus couple and although most people congratulated us.There are some that are jealous and angry.But who cares.

I went to SM for training but i sneaked away from chanyeol and went to my CEO office. There was a meeting to attend. The shareholders,trainers,staff and others were Shocked to find that I am the new CEO of SM. Many asked me why not just get myself into SM but I just said that without hard work I can achieve nothing..The staff had a proposal to make a new boy group that would be called EXO. 

They then showed me the portfolios of the potential boy trainees that were to be put in the group. After looking at the portfolios, I was shocked to find that they were the members of the so called EXO K and EXO M. 

"Ohhh~that means Chanyeol is debuting!"you squeled in your head.

"Oh and Ms Kim!We've gotten feedback on your progress as a trainee and we think that you are ready to debbut soon too"one of the staff said.

My jaw dropped and jumped around with joy. Everyone laughed at my cuteness lol. I was embarassed and quickly collected myself.

The staff continued.

"Since you will be debuting soon, you will have to live at the same apartment as EXO."

You were shocked but

"that means more time to spend w Yeolie^^"you thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter