Missing you

When love blossoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nobody's pov:

As they were starting their preparations for the debut, the staffs as well as the trainees were working non-stop. The EXO members had to brush up on their languages such as chinese and english thus they had to work out more, practice their choreography from noon to the wee hours of the morning. They also had to record their songs and improve their variety skills. This period of torture would make them or break them. As they saying goes "No pain, No gain". Hence they had very little sleep and came home very very late or they just slept in their practice room.

As for Nara, she had it easier as she was talented in singing and dancing,she finished up the recording and choreography of her song quickly. But as she is was an average 165cm in height and her weighed 58kg.This was considered unacceptable for an idol hence although she was the CEO of SM, she had to abide to the rules and regulations. She had to go for multiple skincare treatments, do high intensity exercises daily, classes to improve her variety skills and also go on a diet!Food was like her 첫사랑니(first love)!

Hence due to their different schedules, Exo and Nara hardly met for a few months despite living in the same dorm.

Nara's pov:

"I wonder how Exo oppas are doing.."she thought to herself as she looked out of the window.

It's been 2 months since I saw them & now I have mastered mandarin,korean,english,japanese,french and also spanish. Not only that!I lost 12kg and although I look h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter