Big Trouble

When love blossoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai's Pov:

My plan for our first official date has been going well so far and I'm soo happy that I finally get to be with my first love who is also my current love,Nara!

I had always wanted to do this type of romantic events for Nara~

When we reached the movie theater, we quickly went to queue for the Thor 2 movie tickets which I had reserved earlier. Nara is not like other girls that loved chummy romance movies.She LOVED action, horror and tragedy..

A bit weird right?But that's my girl heheh!

As we were discussing whether to get nachos or popcorn, we suddenly heard someone calling for me.

We quickly turned and were shocked to find half of the exo members staring at us.

I tightened my grip on Nara's waist as she squeezed my hands that were still interlaced in hers..

SHe shot me a look that I signalled me to move away from her but I think it's about time we tell them.

I just took a deep breath and went over with Nara still in my hands and made my way to them.

"I know what you all may be thinking but we'll explain everything after the movie okay?"i said

As I looked at their faces I could see that they were angered as it was as if I backstabbed Chanyeol however D.O my best friend remained indifferent.

"Alright.Fine!"Suho said through gritted teeth.

I quickly pulled Nara along to queue for the nachos again. We decided to get nachos. I could feel the stares from the exo members but I just remembered ignorant.I gave Nara a reassuring hug and smiled at her. We quickly went into the Movie theather and sat in our seats..

I guess luck was not on our side as the exo members's seats were right next to us. Luckily D.O was the one sitting next to me...The atmosphere throughout the movie was ice cold and awkward.However Nara and I talked like they weren't they and continued with our date. The movie quickly ended we made our way out.

Once we were out Kris grabbed me by the collar and dragged me to a secluded area with the others trailing. 

"Oppaaaaa!!!What are you doing?!Get your hands off him!" Nara screamed at Kris.

"How could you cheat on your boyfr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter