Surprise Surprise Pt.2

When love blossoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai's POV:

I just came to the dorm and wanted to put my stuff in the room which I'll be sharing w Chanyeol. He was not in sight and so were the rest of EXO as they were all in setting up their stuff in their respective rooms .I  walked around the house and bumbep into suho hyung. I asked him where is my room and he pointed to the blue door. I thanked him and hurriedly went into the room without knocking. I was greeted by a horrible sight. It made my heart break into a thousand pieces....My Nara was in a heated make out session w Chnayeol...my BEST FRIEND.

I was shocked and awkwardly said

"Urm..do-don't mind me I-I'm just putting my stuff on my table"

and I scurried out of the door.

I ran hurriedly and barged into d.o's room.

He knew something was wrong and  I hurriedly told him to take his wallet and to follow me to go out and get some air.

This feeling is eating me inside out...

Your POV:

When realisation hit me hard, I pushed Chanyeol away.

"I'm sooo sorry!It was just very heated and I lost control"he apologized sincerely

I just hugged him reassuringly and said your goodbyes to EXO.

Since EXO didn't know that you were debuting too and had to move in with them, they were shocked to see you and the managers the next day in the extra room. They were thrilled as they could spend more time with you.

Dinner time was approaching and you decided to help D.O and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter