FIRST DATE

When love blossoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nara's pov:

I woke up smiling on saturday with the bright sun shining through my window. It usually bothered me but today felt different. I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming.I checked my phone and yess there were messages from Chanyeol oppa. I still can't believe we had mutuals feelings...It feels like a fantasy.

I decided to take my time and have a bubble bath to pamper myself. I wrapped myself in my towel quickly and went into my walk in closet...

"Hmmm...what should I wear to meet Chanyeol oppa?"i thought to myself.

I had about an hour and a half left before our date at Lotte world^^

U decided on wearing this.BELOW

You then went to your dressing table and applied a bit of bb cream and lip gloss. You're too lazy to do much and you're a natural beauty anway.(lol><)              You hurriedly did your hair into a messy bun and went down to eat breakfast.

 

You were very shocked to find your parents at home as they were ALWAYS overseas.You could smell the familiar aroma of your mother's cooking that you missed so much.Usually the maids cooked for you or you just ate in the school's cafeteria. Your dad looked at you from the newspaper and asked where you are heading to and you awkwardly stated..

"Urm...I'm gonna go to the amusemant park w a...friend heheh"you gave a grin

"Oh really~?"your mum asked with a smirk as she came out of the kitchen with your fav food!BACON!!You laughed to yourself as it reminded you of BYUN BAEKHYUN!

Your parents gave you a look but remained silent.

You ate your breakfast quickly and said your goodbyes.

You rushed out of the house to meet chanyeol..^^

Chanyeol's Pov:

As a guy I knew that I had to come earlier then the girl so I decided to grab some coffee for me and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter