Just like the old times

When love blossoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nara's Pov:

We laughed at each other's faces and quickly went to wash up. We decided to have a movie date.

I went to dress up and apply makeup cos I wanted him to see that I matured and became ier.

I saw his jaw dropped as he looked at me.

"WOW!You lost so much weight and became preetier!But i'll miss my chubby little bunny!"he pouted.

Obviously my chubby cheeks were gone and I just chuckled at his reaction.

I looked at what he was wearing and I couldn't help but my lips.

He smirked at me and said

"Do you want some of this?"and he lifted his shirt to show his ripped abs.

I blushed crimson red and whacked his hand hard.

"Ouch!You're gonna pay for this!"he said cheekily

He chased me around the house and tickled me until we fell on the floor...

He was lying right on top of me and i avoided his gaze but just then..

he kissed me.

He got of me and he helped me up as my heart beated faster and I couldn't bear to look at him.

We wore our shoes and quickly made our way to the subway near by.

EXO had the day off so we had to hurry out of the house before they see us.

We walked hurriedy and  awkwardly together as I have not recovered from the incident earlier. I heard him chuckle and suddenly interlaced his hands with mine. I looked down embarassed.

But he suddenly stopped and held my chin to lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter