The flower is blooming again

When love blossoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nara's Pov:

You were awoken by the beautiful chirping of the birds and you felt at ease..You blushed as you realised that you were still in Kai's arms but you were reliefed to find that non of the exo members were home.

You tried to break free from the hug but to no avail as he had an iron's grip on you. Your movements awoke him and he chuckled

"You're so cute in the morning!and thanks for everything!"

You checked his temperature and it has cooled down a bit although it was still quite hot.You got off and told him to take a cold shower but he was still unstable and hence you had to support him to the toilet.

As he was showering, I decided to make chicken porridge for him and chicken soup for myself. I placed some bread in the toaster as I waited for the soup to simmer and went back to stirring the porridge. As I transferred the porridge into a bowl, I felt a pair of hands s onto my waist.Basically he backhugged me.I blushed.

"Can you not do that?!"i pretended not to like it but my old feelings came back and I felt guilty.

He then helped me set the table and placed the food.

"Thanks for the food and taking care of me!Chalmukessimida~"he said cheekily

I giggled at his cute antics and we ate our brakfast with laughter and joy.

As he helped me with the dishes,he said..

"I need to clarify something later.."

We then drank tea at the balcony and enjoyed the scenery.

"I urm wanted to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter