It's time for a change

When love blossoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your name is KIM NARA(김 나라)

You are the 2nd daughter of the Kim family as your sister has passed away due to a tragic accident after HE left and your family were known for the great achievements in the business industry. Your parents who are working in the business industry always spend very little time w you.They owned the Kim corporation.Since you are turning 17 this year,your parents decided to buy over sm entertainment as an early birthday present specially for you.

As your dream had always been to become a Singer, you had always wanted to audition to become a trainee at SM ENTERTAINMENT for a long time.However you did not want them to know you are the CEO & let you become a singer so easily therefore you decided to work hard for it.

Your pov:

"Aishh~why must She always demoralize me soo much?!At least I tried my best"you burst into tears & shut the door of your room harshly.Your vocal coach,Lee seongsangnim, ALWAYS criticized you no matter how well or badly you sing during your private training sessions.

At the start, you accepted her criticism with open arms so that you could improve however you could no longer take it. "That's it!"you thought to yourself. 

"I'm gonna audition and prove her wrong!" You smiled triumphantly. "I'm tired of being pushed by her!"

The next day you went to audition for SM right after you ended school.The queue was very long and you watched in amazement as some of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter