nine

I'll Fly (To Heaven)

Sehun opened his eyes slowly, feeling tired and nostalgic.

 

He vaguely remembers his breakdown the day before and blew a raspberry, feeling embarrassed at his childish actions. He just couldn't help it, he was really tired of life.

 

"Sehun-ah, you're awake?"

 

Sehun turned his head slightly at the familiar voice and sees Jongin. Sehun didn't respond and merely stares at Jongin.

 

"Are you hungry? I can get the nurse to get lunch for you."

 

Sehun shook his head but he was proved wrong when his stomach began to grumble loudly. Jongin heard it and chuckled whereas Sehun flushed and covered his face with a pillow.

 

"No need to get embarrass Hunnie, you did miss out dinner and breakfast." Jongin ruffled the younger's hair before leaving the room to let a nurse know about Sehun's lunch.

 

Sehun slightly cringe at the affection Jongin gave him earlier. He was just not use to it. It has been so long since any of his brothers treated so nicely to him.

 

A few minutes later, a nurse came in with a tray of food. Jongin helped him sat up. Sehun ate slowly as Jongin began to ramble a lot of things just to get the atmosphere up. Sehun merely nodded at the right times to let Jongin knows he was listening.

 

After eating, Jongin decided to bring Sehun out to the hospital's garden for some fresh hair since the younger had been cooped up in the room for way too long. Jongin carried Sehun to the wheelchair before covering Sehun's leg with a blanket afraid the younger will get cold.

 

Sehun had to close his eyes when they stepped outside of the hospital building. It was too bright and his eyes have not adjusted to the sunlight. After he blinked several times, a small smile litted up the pale boy's face. He could see little kids running around the hospital's own playground wearing their small hospital pajamas. Some elderly taking out on a walk with their respective families and nurses. He actually missed being outside. How he wish he could walk on his own too.

 

"The air is nice out here, right Hunnie?" Jongin mused and felt glad when he sees Sehun nodding.

 

Jongin pushed Sehun's wheelchair slowly admiring the beautiful flowers and the bright blue sky. Sehun sneezed out of the blue, which surprised the elder but Jongin chuckled at Sehun's scrunched up face, before trying to find some tissues in his pocket.

 

Sehun sniffled. He looked up and his eyes caught someone familiar inside the hospital building, walking casually but his face was covered with bruises.

 

Jongin was about to hand Sehun some tissues before he realised Sehun was acting weird. Sehun was suddenly breathing hard and sweating bullets. He was trembling slightly too.

 

"Sehun, what's wrong!?" Jongin knelt down in front of Sehun, and realised Sehun was looking at somebody.

 

Jongin turned and sees Yunho, his school's infamous gang walking inside the hospital building before disappearing into a corner. Even though Yunho was gone Sehun began tearing up, tears rolling down his cheeks.

 

Jongin caught on.

 

"He was the one right?" Jongin's fist clenched before looking at Sehun in the eye, "He was the one that touched you right, Hunnie?"

 

Sehun nodded, tears still spilling out.

 

Jongin hugged Sehun, calming the younger one, "It's ok Sehun," Jongin rubbed Sehun's back gently, "Hyung will make all of them pay!"

 

-

 

Jongin left the hospital when the clock strikes night in the evening. He tucked Sehun in and even kissed Sehun on the forehead before taking the bus home. His hyungs were already home, tired from school and work while eating dinner that Kyungsoo had cooked.

 

"You're home. How's Sehun?" Yixing questioned before continue eating.

 

"I find out who touched our Sehun." Jongin growled before sitting on the couch beside Tao.

 

"Who?" Tao widened his eyes, "Do we know him?"

 

"It's actually 'them'." Jongin clicked his tongue, "We know them too well."

 

-

 

"Are you eating well?... Good, listen to the nurse and doctor!"

 

Tao stared gloomily at Jongin who was talking to Sehun on the phone.

 

"I want to talk to Sehunnie too!" Tao whined, making grabbyhands towards Jongin to hand him the phone.

 

Jongin stucked his tongue out and continued his conversation with Sehun.

 

"Teng teng teng, our targets are here." Jongdae smirked as 5 boys entered the cafeteria.

 

Baekhyun closed one eye, before pointing out his  index finger and thumb which made like gun, "Target locked."

 

"Urgh, without Sehun we have to buy bread ourselves." Jaejoong groaned.

 

"I'll buy it, my treat since all of you worked hard for last night's fight." Yunho walked towards the bread shop.

 

The que to the bread shop was long therefore Yunho casually cuts the que and was taking out his wallet to pay for his bread.

 

Suddenly, he felt a kick on his leg. Yunho was stunned before turning around only to see a short boy with huge eyes staring at him with a blank look.

 

"Did you just kick me, freshman?" Yunho gritted his teeth.

 

"Did I? Ooops." the short boy smirked before walking out from the que, "And I'm sophomore, not a freshman."

 

Angered, Yunho moved out from the line before grabbing the back of the boy's collar and pulling him. What angered him the most is that the boy didn't even look frightened even though Yunho was grabbing him, his legs not even touching the floor.

 

"I dare you to hit me." the boy smirked.

 

Yunho was about to punch the boy's face before his hand was stopped by somebody else.

 

"Yunho, Yunho. My dear classmate." Chanyeol sighed before wrapping his hands around Yunho's shoulders.

 

Stunned, Yunho let go of Kyungsoo before looking at Chanyeol with a confused look.

 

"Remember middle school? I beat you and your silly gang alone." Chanyeol smirked.

 

Changmin, Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun widened their eyes, cannot believe the fact that their "almighty" leader was beaten up by someone before?

 

Yunho trembled slightly at the memory.

 

"You made me very mad Yunho," Chanyeol clicked his tongue.

 

"What? I didn't do anything to you bro. We're allies right?" Yunho chuckled nervously.

 

"Allies, how can we be allies when you touch my precious brother?" Chanyeol's grip on Yunho hardened.

 

Before Yunho could reply, Kyungsoo (aka the short boy earlier) pulled Yunho's legs which resulted the elder to drop on the floor. Yunho's four friends tried to help their leader, but Tao and Jongin stopped them.

 

"Just so you know, I know wushu and don't hesitate to demonstrate it." Tao winked while Jongin smirked.

 

Baekhyun unbuckled Yunho's belt.

 

"What the are you doing!?" Yunho tried to break free from Kyungsoo and Chanyeol's grip but failed.

 

The whole school was now staring at the odd scene with curious eyes. It was their first time seeing the troublemakers getting humiliated.

 

"Wow, pororo boxers!" Jongdae laughed out loud as Baekhyun pulled down Yunho's pants.

 

"To think that this was buried inside my precious Sehun's , HOW DARE YOU!!" Baekhyun fumed as he stepped on Yunho's thrice and Yunho was screaming in pain.

 

Changmin, Yoochun, Jaejoong and Junsu was sprawled on the floor with broken noses and bleeding heads. Jongin and Tao was satisfied.

 

-

 

Sehun was eating his early dinner when the door to his room was opened. He stared as Kris and Minseok was pulling Baekhyun and Jongdae's ears as they entered his room along with Jongin, Tao, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol who were hanging their heads low.

 

"What happened?" Sehun asked, wondering why his eldest hyungs were punishing his other hyungs.

 

"Sorry we're late Sehun, but these boys here," Minseok pulled harder on  Jongdae's ears, "Got suspended from school!"

 

"Suspension? Did hyungs did something mean?"

 

"Well, we just sent all of Yunho and gang to the hospital earlier." Chanyeol said casually which earned a slap on the head from Kris.

 

"You're lucky you boys were not expelled!"

 

Sehun still looked as clueless as ever.

 

"It's ok Hunnie, at least we have more time with you now!" Jongin said with positivity before hugging the skinny boy.

 

"Now, no one will dare to bully you when you come back to school Sehun. Hyungs have all sorted it out!" Jongdae smiled as he patted Sehun's head.

 

Minseok and Kris looked at each other before smiling warmly towards their younger brothers.

 

"Why are you crying Sehun?" Tao asked, looking horrified.

 

"N-Nothing," Sehun choke out a laugh, "These are not sad tears anyway."

 

Everyone was relieved to hear that. Sehun thinks the past was coming back again.

 
 
-----------
 
sorry that i lied about the double update lol bcos tired + look at my story feed omfg
i hope the boys' revenge on yunho is not weird... I'M MAD AT YUNHO'S OK SO I HAD TO DO THAT
sorry if this is short... but if i want to write a long chapter you guys have to wait for like a bajilion years so it's better if short chapters but more updates right??? :-)
 
read the comments and LOL i feel the pressure uwu i think i would lose subbies bcos not yr otp omg but i can't please everyone so i'm sorry if it's not your otp or whatever :'( also, i'll be going for a holiday for the next 3 days so i'm sorry next update will be a tiny weeny late
 
ALSO miracles of dec is the perf ost for this fic nO???
 
i love you all muacks!
 
ps: if you're bored waiting for updates and you loveeeee sekai check out my friend also co-author's fic Oh Sehun, the Male God (i was paid to do this) i kid lol i love u ash xoxo