two

I'll Fly (To Heaven)
Sehun works at a cute little cafe that sells good bubble tea along with sweet treats. The cafe was mostly hogged by young teenage couples and sometimes business employees head over there for late lunch or supper. The owner of the cafe was a sweet old lady who adores Sehun very much. Nonetheless to say, when Sehun was half an hour late to work the kind lady just patted Sehun's head and told him to get to work.
 
Sehun ended up sleeping the whole day in school. Yuri was kind enough to let him sleep in, telling Sehun he needed the rest. The younger boy thanked Yuri profusely before running to work. He changed into his work uniform, a simple white button up shirt and long black pants. He quickly took the tray and began his work, serving drinks and cakes to the awaiting customers. The female customers smiled happily when Sehun served them with a polite, "Here are your orders," and "Enjoy eating!". Who would have thought this angelic boy had lots of trauma behind that bright smile?
 
The door bells jingled when the door was being open. One of Sehun's colleague greeted a loud, "Welcome to Fluffy Cafe!". The new customers were proved noisy as the other customers in the cafe looked at the boys that had entered the cafe with disapproving looks. Sehun grabbed his notepad and pen to take orders for the new customers.
 
"Hello, may I take your or--" Sehun's well-memorised line got stuck in his throat and his smile vanished.
 
"Hello freshman!" Yunho smirked.
 
"H-Hello..." Sehun bowed slightly.
 
"So your name is Sehun, eh?" Changmin stared at Sehun's name tag.
 
"Ne..." Sehun replied, "What would sunbaes like to order?"
 
"You sound y calling us sunbaes," Junsu cackled, "Right Yunho?"
 
"y indeed." Yunho his lips obscenely, just to tease the younger waiter.
 
Sehun was really uncomfortable with all the teasing but put up a brave front, "Your order?"
 
The 5 third years finally made their orders in between making jokes which irritated Sehun greatly. Sehun sighed out loud when he gave the piece of paper filled with orders to the bakers in the kitchen.
 
"You ok kid? Are those high school kids bothering you?" Himchan, one of the bakers in the cafe asked worriedly.
 
"It's ok, they're just seniors in my school. They like to mess around." Sehun shrugged.
 
"They look like delinquents. Better let your brothers know in case happens. I know bad company when I see one." Himchan advised.
 
Sehun chuckled bitterly to himself. As if his brothers would do anything. 
 
"Thehunnie Thehunnie~" a group of boys laughed as they continued to chant the lisp's boy's name.
 
"Stop calling me Thehun! It's Sehun!" 7 year old Sehun tried his best to emphasize on his 'S'.
 
The group of boys laughed louder.
 
"What a baby, you can't even say your words properly!" a boy snickered.
 
Sehun tried his hardest not to cry. Kris hyung always told him big boys don't cry.
 
"Are you going to cry, baby Thehunnie?" another boy mocked pity, bending his knees to reach Sehun's height.
 
"Thop it!" Sehun cried.
 
"Thop! HAHAHAHA!!!" the boys laughed.
 
"You're so stupid!" one of them pushed Sehun harshly, making the smaller boy fell to the ground.
 
Sehun cried harder while the boys laughed at how childish Sehun was being.
 
"YAH, WHO MADE SEHUN CRY!?!?" 
 
All the boys, including Sehun faced to see 3 elder boys approaching their way.
 
"L-Luhan hyung!" Sehun sniffed, relieved to see Luhan, Minseok and Kris.
 
Minseok ran towards Sehun and helped him stand up while Luhan and Kris confronted the boys.
 
"Did you make my Sehunnie cry?!" Luhan pointed towards the group of boys.
 
"Just teaching this baby how to talk properly." the boys smirked.
 
"If you bully my Sehunnie, you're going to pay!" Luhan glared at the boys with warning.
 
"Really? You only have 3 people in your group, we have 5. We're going to win!" the boy gave Luhan a smug smile.
 
"What do you mean 3, you have to face the whole 11 of us." Sehun's other brothers appeared out of nowhere and stood by his side.
 
"You mess with our maknae, you mess with us too." Chanyeol glared.
 
The group of boys were intimidated by the large group of boys and eventually ran away. The 12 brothers laughed out loud at how coward they were.
 
"Thank you hyungs, for protecting me." Sehun smiled with teary eyes.
 
"We'll protect you forever Hunnie." Joonmyun kissed Sehun's cheek.
 
Those were the days, Sehun chuckled. When things were actually going smoothly. Happiness doesn't last long anyway.
 
 
 
 
Sehun finished his shift at 8 in the evening. He usually finishes it at 9 but the owner decided to let the boy go early. Sehun took his time walking home enjoying the night breeze. He passed by a sports store and remembers Luhan's birthday is in a week's time. Sehun entered the sports store to look around, since he knows Luhan loves soccer and his dream was to be a soccer player. 
 
Something caught Sehun's eye and he sees a pair of soccer boots on display. Sehun doesn't really know about shoes or soccer, but in his opinion those pair of soccer shoes were really beautiful and his handsome Luhan hyung would look good in it. A worker approached Sehun and recommended the younger to buy it and it was every soccer player's dream to own the shoes. The said soccer shoes was also their last piece and after that there will be no more stock. The worker told him the price and Sehun calculated the cost in his mind.
 
This would cost his salary this month and a little of his savings. Sehun didn't mind spending it on his hyung though. Luhan hyung deserved it. Sehun begged the worker to reserve the shoes for him since he'll be getting his salary in 2 days time and the worker took pity of Sehun and agreed. After thanking the worker profusely, Sehun left the store with a happy smile.