three

I'll Fly (To Heaven)

HONK HONK

 

"SEHUN-AH!!!"

CRASH-

 

Sehun snapped his eyes opened. He was sweating profusely, breathing hard to catch his breath. He sighed before grabbing his phone from the table next to his bed, 3am. Sehun's eyes widened at the date, April 12.

 

He sat up and took something from under his pillow. He smiled sadly at the picture he was holding, his mother's face with his thumb affectionately.

 

The sun rose quickly and thankfully it was a Saturday. There was a knock on his door and Sehun looked up from his bed. He didn't even moved an inch since he had woken up.

 

"Go wash up and get ready." Minseok peeks his head in, already in his black suit.

 

Sehun nodded and changed into his black suit after he had a quick shower. He left his room after he was done and sees his brothers waiting for him at the doorway. He wore his shoes and the 12 brothers set off. They bought each of themselves a stalk of daisy from a flower shop on their way, before taking an early bus and headed to the cemetery.

 

The 12 brothers stood in front of 2 tombs. One of the tombs were engraved with, "Kim Sehyuk" and the other one was, "Kim Seojin". Minseok went ahead first, before playing his flowers to the graves. He bowed several times before silently making a conversation to his late parents. Each of them took their turn and it was finally Sehun's turn.

 

"Hyungs can leave first, I'm going to stay here a bit longer." Sehun said not wanting his brothers to wait for him since he thinks he's going to take a pretty long time, he wants to talk to his parents.

 

Without a second thought nor worry they did their last bow to their parent's grave before leaving. Minseok was left behind as the elder held his shoulders, "Don't be too late, it's going to rain soon."

 

Sehun nodded and waited until Minseok was gone before he bowed several times before sitting down on his knees in front of the grave.

 

"Umma, Appa, how are you two doing?" Sehun smiled brightly, "It's been three years, I really miss you guys..."

 

Sehun ended up sighing as past memories passed through his mind.

 

"I still remember the first time I see you Umma, you saved me from the bad hyungs in the orphanage. You even adopted me even though I was tainted and weak. You promised me love and I received them well. Appa too, you tried your hardest to make me smile on our way back home. I was so nervous but you kept telling me lame jokes and assured me hyungs will like."

 

Sehun chuckled. He remembered the day he was going to be taken to his new home. Sehun didn't even spare a glance back to his orphanage as he entered his new father's car. He was nervous to meet his new brothers. His new mother told him he'll be having 11 brothers! That's a lot, but he was scared they didn't like him.

 

"Also, remember when Jongin won his first dancing competition? We shouted and screamed so loud that people stared at us weirdly! Jongin was so embarrassed on stage!"

 

Before Sehun knew it he was reminiscing the past as tears rolled down his cheek, though his smile was still on. Sehun ended up breaking down, crying so hard that he had to catch his breath. He told himself to stop crying, and tell his parents everything was fine and to not worry, but somehow he ended up bawling instead. There was this calming feeling that reminded him of his parents that made his feelings went out of control.

 

"I'm sorry I'm crying like a child..." Sehun sniffled.

 

The thunder rumbled and Sehun hadn't realise they sky was getting darker. It was as sign he should go home soon.

 

"Umma, Appa, I'll be going home now." Sehun wiped his tears away before giving the last bow, "I'll try to visit more often. I love you."

 

Sehun got back home, slightly drenched thanks to the rain. His hyungs were eating lunch and Kyungsoo had made but none noticed Sehun's puffy eyes and drenched state. Minseok and Kris had gone to work while the rest hogged the television. Sehun went into his room and laid on the bed, feeling tired. He wasn't physically tired, but mentally.

 

He took the picture under the pillow and stared at it again. It was a picture of their family. His hyungs were all hugging him, Luhan being nearest to him kissing the younger's cheek and Sehun was smiling brightly in the picture. Their parents were just behind them, laughing into the camera. It was Sehun's 5th birthday, also the first year he celebrated his birthday with his new family. Everyone was so excited, wanting to give Sehun the best birthday experience ever.

 

His eyes stung again at the memory. He told himself not to cry again, so he it up and closed his eyes instead. He was very tired. Before Sehun went into a deep slumber, he swore he heard a faint, "Happy birthday Sehun-ah," beside his ear, and it sound strangely like his mother's voice but Sehun think nothing of it before drifting into sleep.

 

 

initially this chapter should be in the previous one but the flow would be kinda weird so double chapter?

why would you guys even upvote this fic omg but thank you alot omg (kisses u all)

i'm sorry but i'm very sadistic when it comes to sehun (((i like to see him suffer ehehehehe)

also all of them are adopted btw (i'm trying to find the perfect moment to include this fact but in case i forgot lol)

 

also the poster that i'm using doesn't belong nor editted by me but by celeste aka sehun88 on tumblr!

i literally screamed when i saw this bcos it fits my fic perfectly lol