seven

I'll Fly (To Heaven)

Sehun couldn't see or hear anything except for his own breath. Everything was pitch black, and Sehun wonders where he was. Even though he couldn't see anything, his mind was strangely calm and at peace. Sehun kept moving though. He doesn't even know if he was walking, running, or floating, he just kept moving until he saw a strange white light. He moved faster and the white light was getting bigger. He reached out to the white light and suddenly the blackness was gone, he was now in a white room?

 

Sehun liked his feeling. He was feeling at peace, no pain, no sadness. He could feel himself smiling at the calmness in the white room.

 

"Sehunnie," Sehun hears a familiar soft voice.

 

He turns and sees his mother, dressed in a beautiful white dress, reaching her hand out.

 

"Umma," Sehun reached out to hold her hand, and  his mother smiled warmly as she brought him to somewhere.

 

The white room turned into a beautiful flowery field. He could feel the calming breeze hitting his cheeks, the birds chirping, and the sun beaming. There was a tree and Sehun sees somebody sitting under the tree. It was none other than his father.

 

"Appa!!" Sehun shouted happily as he lets go of his mother's hand before running to his father's arms.

 

"Sehun-ah, you're here!" his father smiled fondly as he ruffled the younger's hair.

 

Sehun snuggled in his father's arms, feeling comfortable and he's feeling sleep all of the sudden. He remembers he had always liked to sleep in his father's arms, hoping the elder would carry him up to his room when he's fallen asleep.

 

"Sehun-ah!" before Sehun went into a deep slumber, he heard another familiar voice.

 

He looked up and sees Luhan. He was at a further side of the field.

 

"Luhan hyung?" Sehun stared at Luhan's figure, head tilted in confusion.

 

"Sehun, don't leave us, come here!" it was Chanyeol now, suddenly appearing next to Luhan without a logical explanation, motioning him to come closer to them.

 

One by one, his hyungs appeared telling him to follow them. Sehun looked at his parents questionably.

 

"It's your choice Sehun-ah, do you want to stay with us? Or follow your hyungs?" his mother patted his head, giving him a kind smile telling Sehun whatever decision he'll made isn't wrong.

 

"Sehun-ah, hurry up! Come to hyung!" Baekhyun urged.

 

Sehun stood up and walked slowly towards his 11 brothers. He stopped midway and looked back. His parents were still there, smiling and nodding, probing him to go further. Sehun continued walking, reaching his hand out, "Hyungs..."

 

And suddenly, his hyungs' figures vanished. The flowery field turned into the black room he was in earlier, everything pitch black. Sehun turned and his parents were gone.

 

"Hyungs?! Umma?!! Appa??!!" Sehun called, tears welling up his eyes.

 

Sehun hears a sound. He turned his head and sees a truck, the same truck that had almost caused him his life and took away his parents. Sehun closed his eyes, waiting for the impact-

 

beep beep beep beep beep beep

 

"Yah, what's wrong with Sehun?"

 

"Sehun-ah?!"

 

"Call the doctor!!!"

 

"I'll go!"

 

Sehun could hear noises. He groans before opening his eyes slowly. Where was he?

 

Sehun realised he was breathing heavily, his mouth and nose was covered with something. His head aches and he couldn't move a single limb. He felt really really tired. And what were these white walls? This isn't his room. The bed he was currently lying on isn't as comfortable as back home's either.

 

"Remove his mask." the man commanded the lady that was next to him.

 

The lady did what she was told, removing the mask off Sehun.

 

"Sehun-shi, how are you feeling?" the man asked.

 

Sehun opened his mouth and tried to speak but couldn't. He realised his throat feels really dry, even swallowing hurts. The nurse slowly helped him to sit up and passed him a cup of water. Sehun blinked a few times, vision still a bit hazy. His mind was processing a little slow, but soon he finally realised he was in the hospital. Sehun thanked the nurse softly after he finished drinking.

 

"Sehun-shi, does anything hurt right now?" the man, which Sehun assumed is the doctor, asked again a clipboard on hand.

 

"My... head hurts a little."

 

The doctor nodded, "Ok. Do you remember your age?"

 

"17?" Sehun answered nonchalantly, a little weirded out why the hell the doctor was asking him stupid questions.

 

"Do you know who they are?"

 

Sehun turned his head slightly and finally sees half of his brothers standing beside his bed, worried expressions etched on their faces.

 

"Of course..."

 

"How many brothers do you have?"

 

Sehun was getting annoyed at the doctor's stupid questions. Still, he answered trying not to sound too rude.

 

"Do you know why you're here?"

 

"Um... Accident?" Sehun blurted, even though he actually couldn't remember how the hell did he ended up in the hospital.

 

"Good Sehun. It seems like you don't have amnesia nor damaged your head or anything." the doctor nodded approvingly, "We still need to do more check ups on you before discharging, especially about your legs. For now, do rest." the doctor and nurse finally left.

 

The room was in an awkward silence. However in Sehun's mind he was laughing to himself, he finally got what he deserved and felt what his parents had suffered back then.

 

"How are you feeling Sehun?" Chanyeol decided to break the silence, the awkward atmosphere needed to be broken.

 

"Fine... I guess?" Sehun answered, forcing out a smile towards the eldest hyung.

 

"I brought you food, your favourites. Egg rolls and kimbap!" Kyungsoo took out a lunch box before proceeding to set the table.

 

"Thank you, hyung." Sehun smiled gratefully.

 

Jongin, Baekhyun and Jongdae, who was there in the room remained silent, not knowing what to say though they were also worried about Sehun.

 

Sehun picked up the chopsticks and tried to eat one of the egg rolls that Kyungsoo had cooked for him, but he kept dropping the egg rolls. It was as if he was a kid or a foreigner that doesn't know how to use chopsticks. His hands weren't cooperating with him, his fingers felt stiff.

 

"Here Sehun, use this." Kyungsoo handed him a fork.

 

"It's ok Sehun, you slept for like 3 months maybe that's why your hands are stiff." Chanyeol tried to reason.

 

"3 months?" Sehun's mouth dropped.

 

He was in coma for 3 months?

 

"Yeah..." Chanyeol nodded, sending him a sad smile, "You almost died too..."

 

 

They were reminded of the miracle that had happened 3 months ago. They thought they had lost Sehun, but somehow god heard their prayers and decided to give them a second chance to take better care of their maknae. It was truly a miracle, even the doctors and nurses were surprised.

 

Sehun sighed to himself continued eating. He truly missed Kyungsoo's food. He felt elated to know Kyungsoo cooked this just for him. He remembered eating the leftovers for dinner but this was better.

 

"We're going to call the others." Chanyeol said with Baekhyun tailing along.

 

"Me too!" Jongdae decided to escape the awkward room and followed the two, which left Jongin and Kyungsoo in the room.

 

Kyungsoo was aiding Sehun in eating while Jongin just sat and stared, not knowing what to say.

 

'3 months eh... all the school that I've missed.' Sehun thinks to himself.

 

It didn't impact him anyway if he was missing in school, no one would missed him. Sehun was reminded of Yunho and gang. Sehun froze when suddenly his mind did a horrible flashback. The accident, he remembered it. But he also remembered what happened before the accident happened.

 

Sehun dropped the fork he was holding, his body started trembling in fear as the memories flashed in his mind.

 

"Sehun?" Jongin who noticed Sehun's suddenly shaking stood up as Kyungsoo was washing his hands in the toilet.

 

Tears started rolling down Sehun's face as the younger clutched on his hair before breaking into a crying mess.

 

"Sehun-ah!" Jongin hugged the fragile boy in his arms, "What's wrong Hunnie, does your head hurts?"

 

Jongin's worried questions went all deaf ears as Sehun's mind was clouded by the terrible incident. Jongin shouted to Kyungsoo to call the nurse and tried to calm the younger down.

 

"Sehun, you must tell hyung what is hurting or else I can't help you," Jongin prodded.

 

"T-They touched m-me," Sehun sobbed, "B-Before the a-accident."

 

"Touch you?"

 

Jongin widened his eyes. Touch?

 

Did Sehun meant... Sehun was !?

 

Sehun was too shocked to even say anything and by that time the nurses arrived and sedate Sehun and the younger went back into a deep slumber.

 

-

 

"What happened!?" Luhan and Kris last to the hospital.

 

Sehun was already sleeping, too physically and emotionally tired.

 

"We have bad news..." Baekhyun clenched his fists.

 

"What is it?" Luhan prodded, his brothers' faces were all blank and emotionless. Not emotionless, but rather with anger.

 

"Earlier, after Sehun was awake he suddenly lost it and was crying so badly," Kyungsoo explained.

 

"Was he traumatized by the accident?" Kris stared at the sleeping boy.

 

"No..." Jongin gulped, "He was hyung, before the accident happened."

 

Luhan and Kris widened their eyes, "W-What?"

 

"Sehun told Jongin he was touched..."

 

"That's why I told you to answer that call!" Jongin shot an accusing glare towards Chanyeol.

 

"If I had known, I would! Don't go accuse me things just happened!" Chanyeol glared back at the younger.

 

"Shut up! If you guys want to fight, take it outside. Sehun's sleeping." Minseok shot a warning look towards the two.

 

"We have to make sure if he is really was . And make legal actions after that." Yixing nodded to himself, "This is more serious than I thought."

 

"Guys, Sehun needs all the support we can give him." Kris sighs, "Erase your personal feelings and be a brother. It's time we move on."

 

 

 

why would u guys think i would kill baby sehun the brothers need to suffer from sehun's angst alright ehe

also more angst coming for sehun but it's okai his brothers are by his side now  (a preview plus spoiler)

 

ps: congrats to exo for winning a daesang last night (or the day before) and get well soon kyungsoo uwu ;n;